Donald Trump mocks reporter's disability

Trump followers think it is funny to mock the disabled

Trump was only giving them what they want

Are you saying it's not funny?

Well, that's just, like, your opinion, man...

You got a point there - Trump is a real life Southpark character ...

If you think that's the point, you're not different then Timmy.

First of all: 'than.' Secondly: when you grow up, the world will make much more sense than it does now ...

See, I even used 'than' correctly.

Trump followers think it is funny to mock the disabled

Trump was only giving them what they want

Are you saying it's not funny?

Well, that's just, like, your opinion, man...

You got a point there - Trump is a real life Southpark character ...

If you think that's the point, you're not different then Timmy.

First of all: 'than.' Secondly: when you grow up, the world will make much more sense than it does now ...

See, I even used 'than' correctly.

You're right on the first point. You see, I can admit when I am wrong.

On the second: I see that being a liberal is a disability after all. ;)

I remember when Obama made fun of the special Olympics. Of course liberals loved that.
Please do go on, provide some kind of evidence for your claim.
On a talk show he was talking about him bowling. He said it looks like he should be in the special Olympics.
Proof positive....who could possibly dispute that.
I told you what he said, even if I showed you the video. You still would defend him.
I don't know......Obama has called us Tea-Baggers....which is the same thing as ball sucking faggots.
He's called us racists who cling to our guns and our religion.
He's called us the enemy and treats us like we're the worst enemy he has.

I think Trump making fun of some prick that has been bad-mouthing him for years ain't all that bad.

I remember when Obama made fun of the special Olympics. Of course liberals loved that.
On a talk show he was talking about him bowling. He said it looks like he should be in the special Olympics.
I told you what he said, even if I showed you the video. You still would defend him.
I don't know......Obama has called us Tea-Baggers....which is the same thing as ball sucking faggots.

I think Trump making fun of some prick that has been bad-mouthing him for years ain't all that bad.
You people called yourselfs that to begin with , until you found out what it meant
teabagger.jpg

They did call themselves teabaggers. The problematic connotation of the word was enough for Tea Party leaders to try to scrub the internet and the minds of conservatives as to hide the comical mistake.

The Tea Party Actually Did Call Themselves ‘Teabaggers’

teabag.jpg

tb-4-jesus.jpg

Last edited:

You people called yourselfs that to begin with , until you found out what it meant
View attachment 55700
They did call themselves teabaggers. The problematic connotation of the word was enough for Tea Party leaders to try to scrub the internet and the minds of conservatives as to hide the comical mistake.

The Tea Party Actually Did Call Themselves ‘Teabaggers’

teabag.jpg

tb-4-jesus.jpg
Old silly argument.

Those old farts don't know what it means.

Obama does.

So, he has no excuse.

How can you show me a video that never existed?

The TPM, ignorantly, named itself: live with it.

Many of the right are racists who cling to guns and religion: live with it.

You see Obama as the enemy.

None of which excuses Trump from mocking a reporter with a disability.

The video has been posted, so you ready to condem Obama or are you gonna prove me right?

The video has been posted, so you ready to condem Obama or are you gonna prove me right?
Your deflection and nervousness are hereby noted.

Trump fucked up so badly that if it were a bull fight, the matador gave Trump the sword, and he thrust it up his own ass.

Don't expect to get the answer. Every time they're bitch slapped with the facts, they run away and continue their bullshit in another thread.

Forum List

Back