Donald Trump moves to Florida. Buh Bye chumps!

BAHAHAHAHA! Too bad New York, wave Bye Bye to all hose luscious tax dollars. And with any luck many more will follow Trump's sensible move.

Trump, Lifelong New Yorker, Declares Himself a Resident of Florida
Let's see if the loony libs on here can respond to this in an intelligent, articulate fashion. My guess would be NO.
Am I supposed to care?
You SHOULD care, because NONE of YOUR posts are EVER intelligent or articulate. Smarten up before you try posting again.

And he joins the long line of millions who came before him ...its a proud ongoing tradition amongst my former home state homies ...especially amongst us patriotic right leaning types

BAHAHAHAHA! Too bad New York, wave Bye Bye to all hose luscious tax dollars. And with any luck many more will follow Trump's sensible move.

Talk about funny, Trump hasn't paid any taxes in New York in years!
We were hoping for intelligent and articulate responses on this thread from the loony libs. NOPE on this one, NO SIGN of intellect in the response!

Let's see if the loony libs on here can respond to this in an intelligent, articulate fashion. My guess would be NO.
Am I supposed to care?
You SHOULD care, because NONE of YOUR posts are EVER intelligent or articulate. Smarten up before you try posting again.
Lol, so that's why i should care where Cheeto Jesus hangs his hat?

Do you ever make sense?

And he joins the long line of millions who came before him ...its a proud ongoing tradition amongst my former home state homies ...especially amongst us patriotic right leaning types
NY, CA are for the tough...Florida is for those that have few years left in the tank.

Am I supposed to care?

Do you ever make sense?
You're getting on my nerves, DUMBASS. Please go away until you can respond in an intelligent manner. It's laughable HOW dumb you appear to be.

He might have to go back to a New York jail.
It wouldn't surprise me if fat donnie is so stupid he thinks moving his residency gets him off the legal hook. :71:

He shoulda moved to California, California doesn't have an extradition treaty with the U.S.A.

Last edited:

Am I supposed to care?

Do you ever make sense?
You're getting on my nerves, DUMBASS. Please go away until you can respond in an intelligent manner. It's laughable HOW dumb you appear to be.
So, you aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer are ya.

images (3).jpeg

NY, CA are for the tough...Florida is for those that have few years left in the tank.
I'm born and bred Brooklyn

Some of our families didn't run in the 60s and 70s but I got some big gay ****** boy from lily white Martha's vinyard telling me I'm running from blacks

Pretty sure you meant for the stupid...
But hey! Be sure and convince your friends of your hypothesis.
We dont want you down south anyway.
And here's a question...if it sucks so bad why the fuck do you keep moving here?

Forum List

Back