Donald Trump: Narcissist in Chief

Trump certainly acts and sounds like a racial bigot. But whether he really is or not, there is a much deeper issue here -- Donald Trump is a salesman who sees that racial bigotry still works with a core base of the Republican Party.

Donald Trump is a real estate mogul for whom the word "egomaniac" is an understatement. But when America's narcissist in chief says he also wants to become commander in chief, the country pays attention. And that's what Trump wanted to have happen. Here is what Trump said in his announcement that he is running to add the presidency to his list of successes:

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. ...They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

When challenged on the inaccuracy, outrageousness and viciousness of his remarks, "The Donald" characteristically doubled down and claimed to be the nation's only truth-teller, then attacked everyone who dared to challenge him.

Nice of Trump to assume, I thought, that some of the 11 million undocumented immigrants who live such vulnerable lives in this country might be good people. But obviously Trump doesn't know any of them.

Much More: Donald Trump: Narcissist in Chief - Jim Wallis

I applaud Trump for shaking things up in the GOP. Every circus needs a good ringmaster. Trump is trying to ride racial bigotry to the White House. Are you buying his shtick? He also seems very thin-skinned - so how will he weather the scrutiny that presidential candidates must endure? He hasn't seen anything yet from the media compared to what's coming.
OMG F**KING...Someone seriously is calling anyone other than the current squatter in the White House the Narcissist in Chief?!!
There are none so blind as those who remain abjectly, ignorantly, obtusely blind to the fact of TRUTH. Oh, the rank stink of hypocrisy...

I think Obots would drink cyanide laced kool-aid if Obama asked them to.
my gawd he laughs at all these useful tools like the op

I can't wait until Trump starts calling them Brownies.
At the Trump Phoenix rally:

CJqp50QUYAA9fo3.jpg

You know that just chaps their asses. Hillary had to give tickets away..LOL

Trump certainly acts and sounds like a racial bigot. But whether he really is or not, there is a much deeper issue here -- Donald Trump is a salesman who sees that racial bigotry still works with a core base of the Republican Party.

Donald Trump is a real estate mogul for whom the word "egomaniac" is an understatement. But when America's narcissist in chief says he also wants to become commander in chief, the country pays attention. And that's what Trump wanted to have happen. Here is what Trump said in his announcement that he is running to add the presidency to his list of successes:

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. ...They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

When challenged on the inaccuracy, outrageousness and viciousness of his remarks, "The Donald" characteristically doubled down and claimed to be the nation's only truth-teller, then attacked everyone who dared to challenge him.

Nice of Trump to assume, I thought, that some of the 11 million undocumented immigrants who live such vulnerable lives in this country might be good people. But obviously Trump doesn't know any of them.

I applaud Trump for shaking things up in the GOP. Every circus needs a good ringmaster. Trump is trying to ride racial bigotry to the White House. Are you buying his shtick? He also seems very thin-skinned - so how will he weather the scrutiny that presidential candidates must endure? He hasn't seen anything yet from the media compared to what's coming.
"Wallis has stated that he believes the United States is partly responsible for the Soviet attack on Korean Flight 007.[citation needed]

Wallis has stated that the United States has been responsible for seducing the Vietnamese boat people with an addiction to Western consumerism. In his own publication Wallis wrote: "Many of today's [Vietnamese] refugees were inoculated with a taste for a Western lifestyle during the war and are fleeing to support their consumer habit in other lands".[6]"
Jim Wallis recounts his meeting with Dorothy Day:
"...In walks the great lady. Dorothy wrote a book about her life called "Love is the Measure". But she wasn't ever soft. Very tough...
Dorothy Day: "So, you're a radical student like me, right?"
Jim Wallis: "Yeah..."
Dorothy Day: "You were a Marxist like me, right?"
Jim Wallis: "Yeah."
Jim Wallis - KeyWiki

Very unbiased, I like it. You've got some more stuff from unbiased people to read, I hope

Last edited:
At least trump is a narcissistic who has run and owned business.

And run them into the ground 4 times. And now wants to run the US the exact same way.

What could possibly go wrong?

The ability to rise to success after failure is a good attribute.

But judgement so poor that you run your business into the ground 4 times isn't a good attribute. As it demonstrates you're not learning from your mistakes.

You fail four times and comeback strong, pretty could if you ask me.

Fear? LOL On the contrary, I want you pecks to make sure you nominate this dumber than palin superscar.

Please, don't listen to anyone in the Republican party telling you you can't vote for Trump. VOTE for him, he's your guy!! Trump all the way.

He's the most luxurious, richest, biggest, deal-making-Mexican-hating-china-bashing-wallbuilderwiththempayingforit-isis-head-spinning-jobs-out-of-his-ass candidate you could ever see. Trust him.

Trump, trump, trump!

Fear? LOL On the contrary, I want you pecks to make sure you nominate this dumber than palin superscar.

Please, don't listen to anyone in the Republican party telling you you can't vote for Trump. VOTE for him, he's your guy!! Trump all the way.

He's the most luxurious, richest, biggest, deal-making-Mexican-hating-china-bashing-wallbuilderwiththempayingforit-isis-head-spinning-jobs-out-of-his-ass candidate you could ever see. Trust him.

Trump, trump, trump!

What is funny is Democrats are beginning to identify with him. I prefer other candidates but what do I know, I thought Obama wouldn't damage the nation as badly as he has.

Your belief that Hitlery isn't a narcissist is too hilarious for mere words to describe.

What is a narcissist?

Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder in which a person is excessively preoccupied with personal adequacy, power, prestige and vanity, mentally unable to see the destructive damage they are causing to themselves and others. It is a cluster B personality disorder.

Narcissistic personality disorder - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Well, the definition certainly fits Barry S., doesn't it?

Not particularly.

Trump, trump, trump!

What is funny is Democrats are beginning to identify with him. I prefer other candidates but what do I know, I thought Obama wouldn't damage the nation as badly as he has.

I have mixed feelings about Trump in economic issues, but I'm certain he will do far less damage than Hitlery. However, none of the other Republican candidates are taking the strong stand against illegal immigration that I would like to see. I think most Americans are fed up with our open borders. Bush and Rubio will sell us down the river on that issue.

Trump, trump, trump!

Democrats are beginning to identify with him....according to who?

Trump, trump, trump!

LOL Uh no, Democrats know Trump can't win a national election. Go Trump!

Trump, trump, trump!

They said the same thing about Reagan.

Trump, trump, trump!

Trump is no Reagan.

But hey, seriously....run the guy.

Trump, trump, trump!

And Palin, and Romney, and McCain, and Gingrich...

But yes please you kooks stick with trump, don't let priebus tell you otherwise!

Trump, trump, trump!

In this day and age you never know. Many blacks are anti-illegal immigration. He may win on that alone.

Trump, trump, trump!

In this day and age you never know. Many blacks are anti-illegal immigration. He may win on that alone.

Quite right. Blacks rushing to the GOP big tent with Trump at the lead sounds like a dead lock. Many Latinos are anti-illegal immigrant too. He may get the Latino vote too.

You should definitely run that guy.

Forum List

Back