Donald Trump Plans Visit to Wall Prototypes soon after January 30

Build the WALL. Build it TALL. DEPORT them ALL!! So which wall do you like.

GettyImages-865157896-640x445.jpg

Trump Plans Trip to View Wall Prototypes After State of the Union
President Donald Trump is reportedly preparing to visit the prototypes of his proposed border wall near San Diego shortly after he delivers his first State of the Union address at the end of the month.

According to Axios, the president is planning a visit to San Diego, where eight sections of 30-foot high barriers have been erected as the first tangible evidence of his signature campaign promise to build a wall along the U.S. border with Mexico. The State of the Union address is set for Jan. 30. The visit would be soon after.

https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...view-wall-prototypes-after-state-of-the-union
Where is the money coming from to pay for the wall? the rich already got richer on the Peoples' dime.
The wall will pay for it's self in less than a year.

At this point, I don't care who pays for it, as long as it goes up. I would even be happy to see the Democrats "pay for it" by them getting something in exchange for the deal.

"Want DACA? Then we build the wall."

Wouldn't that be grand? :biggrin:

President Donald Trump is reportedly preparing to visit the prototypes of his proposed border wall near San Diego shortly after he delivers his first State of the Union address at the end of the month.

According to Axios, the president is planning a visit to San Diego, where eight sections of 30-foot high barriers have been erected as the first tangible evidence of his signature campaign promise to build a wall along the U.S. border with Mexico. The State of the Union address is set for Jan. 30. The visit would be soon after.

https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...view-wall-prototypes-after-state-of-the-union
Where are the spikes and electricutian wires?
right wing fantasy?

I don't like any of them. Where is the razor wire on top and the machine gun towers?
Just right wing fantasy at its finest?

No, illegal-deterrent at its best. There are still plenty of surplus M-60s left over from the Vietnam War. We should put them to good use.
We have a Commerce Clause. That federal republic is our third largest trading partner.

Only the right wing wants to make less money rather than more money.
If you understood what the commerce clause was, that wouldnt be the only thing on that document you care about, statist.
I do understand what it means. The right wing only cares about right wing fantasy.

I don't like any of them. Where is the razor wire on top and the machine gun towers?

No, illegal-deterrent at its best. There are still plenty of surplus M-60s left over from the Vietnam War. We should put them to good use.
We have a Commerce Clause. That federal republic is our third largest trading partner.

If you understood what the commerce clause was, that wouldnt be the only thing on that document you care about, statist.
I do understand what it means. The right wing only cares about right wing fantasy.
:spinner:

Where is the money coming from to pay for the wall? the rich already got richer on the Peoples' dime.
No, it won't. It will cost more, just to build the wall. Where is the money going to come from?

Wall Tax rates or no deal!

:spinner:
nothing but fallacy from the right wing, like usual.

Where are the spikes and electricutian wires?
right wing fantasy?
Yo, Libtard, I asked you a question and all you have is smileys?

Of course. It will have a coin slot installed with a sign above saying "El Peep Show -- deposit money aqui".

And Mexicans will just line up to pay. I have people looking into it right now. It's incredible what they're finding.

Of course. It will have a coin slot installed with a sign above saying "El Peep Show -- deposit money aqui".

And Mexicans will just line up to pay. I have people looking into it right now. It's incredible what they're finding.
I want the bottled water concession and the peso exchange.

No, it won't. It will cost more, just to build the wall. Where is the money going to come from?

It costs more per year to deal with illegals than it would to build the wall. We could always use prison labor to build the wall, that would be cheap.

It costs more per year to deal with illegals than it would to build the wall. We could always use prison labor to build the wall, that would be cheap.

Oh we do huh. Link?

You do understand, this mythical "wall" --- which is in no way a realistic idea, needing to go over rivers, mountains, private property and land with no roads --- would cost a minimum of 20 Billion with a B, not including future maintenance?

Great idea about prison labor though. What could possibly go wrong bringing prisoners to a spot where right over in that direction they wouldn't be in prison at all.

I want the bottled water concession and the peso exchange.

Even as we speak your parcel of land for the water concession is being reserved. A prime location at the bottom of the Rio Grande.

Oh we do huh. Link?

You do understand, this mythical "wall" --- which is in no way a realistic idea, needing to go over rivers, mountains, private property and land with no roads --- would cost a minimum of 20 Billion with a B, not including future maintenance?

Great idea about prison labor though. What could possibly go wrong bringing prisoners to a spot where right over in that direction they wouldn't be in prison at all.
The wall would just replace the fence that is there already. If a fence can make it over mountains, rivers and private properties that don't actually exist on the American/Mexican boarder than so can a wall.

Oh we do huh. Link?

The wall would just replace the fence that is there already. If a fence can make it over mountains, rivers and private properties that don't actually exist on the American/Mexican boarder than so can a wall.

There is no such 'fence' that 'makes it over mountains, rivers and private properties'. But the latter do exist.

But you go ahead and show us this river fence thingy. I gotta see this.

So yes exactly --- the mythological wall that will not exist will aptly take the place of the current fence that also does not exist. Isn't that easy.

But say, since you're gullible enough to buy this con artistry charade --- can I interest you in a bridge?
Low miles, only used by a little old lady who crossed it to go to church. :deal:

Oh we do huh. Link?

There is no such 'fence' that 'makes it over mountains, rivers and private properties'. But the latter do exist.

So yes exactly --- the mythological wall that will not exist will aptly take the place of the current fence that also does not exist. Isn't that easy.

But say, since you're gullible enough to buy this con artistry charade --- can I interest you in a bridge? Low miles, only used by a little old lady who crossed it to go to church.
If ass wipe Russia Could build a wall across Berlin 75 years ago I think the most advanced nation in the world can build a wall between America and Mexico. I can't figure out why you people even try to debate me.

Oh we do huh. Link?

But say, since you're gullible enough to buy this con artistry charade --- can I interest you in a bridge? Low miles, only used by a little old lady who crossed it to go to church.
If ass wipe Russia Could build a wall across Berlin 75 years ago I think the most advanced nation in the world can build a wall between America and Mexico. I can't figure out why you people even try to debate me.

Riiiiiiiiiiiight. 27 miles of wall involving no mountains, no rivers and no private property is just like building a wall a thousand times longer that has all of those. Not to mention the necessity to actually build roads where none now exist so that equipment can get in there.

Wanna buy TWO bridges? SMH

Yeah, what are we thinking using illegal immigrant (mexican) labor to build the wall. They might make a break for it and run back to MEXICO.

Last edited:
Lucky us

Trump gets to masterbate against a wall

Actually.......they add to our economy providing low cost labor with no benefits

Forum List

Back