Donald Trump Plans Visit to Wall Prototypes soon after January 30

Build the WALL. Build it TALL. DEPORT them ALL!! So which wall do you like.

GettyImages-865157896-640x445.jpg

Trump Plans Trip to View Wall Prototypes After State of the Union
President Donald Trump is reportedly preparing to visit the prototypes of his proposed border wall near San Diego shortly after he delivers his first State of the Union address at the end of the month.

According to Axios, the president is planning a visit to San Diego, where eight sections of 30-foot high barriers have been erected as the first tangible evidence of his signature campaign promise to build a wall along the U.S. border with Mexico. The State of the Union address is set for Jan. 30. The visit would be soon after.

https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...view-wall-prototypes-after-state-of-the-union
Where is the money coming from to pay for the wall? the rich already got richer on the Peoples' dime.
The wall will pay for it's self in less than a year.

Of course. It will have a coin slot installed with a sign above saying "El Peep Show -- deposit money aqui".

And Mexicans will just line up to pay. I have people looking into it right now. It's incredible what they're finding.
I want the bottled water concession and the peso exchange.

Even as we speak your parcel of land for the water concession is being reserved. A prime location at the bottom of the Rio Grande.
Wherever these peekers gather, there I will be. Providing water to the unfortunate Mexicans unable to pass this intimidating barrier.

If ass wipe Russia Could build a wall across Berlin 75 years ago I think the most advanced nation in the world can build a wall between America and Mexico. I can't figure out why you people even try to debate me.

Riiiiiiiiiiiight. 27 miles of wall involving no mountains, no rivers and no private property is just like building a wall a thousand times longer that has all of those. Not to mention the necessity to actually build roads where none now exist so that equipment can get in there.

Wanna buy TWO bridges? SMH
America built a second White House 2 miles under a mountain in Colorado and you don't think America can figure out how to build a wall over mountains, rivers and private properties that don't even exist on the American/Mexican boarder?

There won't be a problem with private property when building the Wall. ... :cool:

Roosevelt Reservation is a 60-foot (18 m) strip of land on the United States side of the United States-Mexico Border under the jurisdiction of the United States Federal Government. It was established in a 1907 Presidential Proclamation (35 Stat. 2136) by Theodore Roosevelt in order to keep the land "free from obstruction as a protection against the smuggling of goods between the United States and Mexico".

Roosevelt Reservation - Wikipedia

If ass wipe Russia Could build a wall across Berlin 75 years ago I think the most advanced nation in the world can build a wall between America and Mexico. I can't figure out why you people even try to debate me.

Riiiiiiiiiiiight. 27 miles of wall involving no mountains, no rivers and no private property is just like building a wall a thousand times longer that has all of those. Not to mention the necessity to actually build roads where none now exist so that equipment can get in there.

America built a second White House 2 miles under a mountain in Colorado and you don't think America can figure out how to build a wall over mountains, rivers and private properties that don't even exist on the American/Mexican boarder?

I believe you mean West Virginia. I've been there. And again, no I don't believe a single building is equivalent to covering 6411 miles of forbidding terrain, nor do I think you can take anybody's private property away simply by claiming on a message board that it doesn't exist.

Get a freaking grip gurl.

President Donald Trump is reportedly preparing to visit the prototypes of his proposed border wall near San Diego shortly after he delivers his first State of the Union address at the end of the month.

According to Axios, the president is planning a visit to San Diego, where eight sections of 30-foot high barriers have been erected as the first tangible evidence of his signature campaign promise to build a wall along the U.S. border with Mexico. The State of the Union address is set for Jan. 30. The visit would be soon after.

https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...view-wall-prototypes-after-state-of-the-union

I think it would be cheaper to ship prototypes to D.C.

It costs more per year to deal with illegals than it would to build the wall. We could always use prison labor to build the wall, that would be cheap.
Actually.......they add to our economy providing low cost labor with no benefits
Yeah, lets throw in rape, murder, drug trafficking, body odor, panhandling, public masturbation, missing pets for feeding their families and public urination.

All prototypes built with American taxpayer money. The orange turd wants $18 billion of American's taxes to pay for a wall as well. Mexico isn't paying for anything, as if they ever were.

Stencilled on every panel in 6 foot high letters should be the world LIE.

I believe you mean West Virginia. I've been there. And again, no I don't believe a single building is equivalent to covering 6411 miles of forbidding terrain, nor do I think you can take anybody's private property away simply by claiming on a message board that it doesn't exist.

Get a freaking grip gurl
Libs lack vision.

NORAD is in Colorado Springs, aren't you glad that I don't call you a retard when you say retarded things retarded?

NORAD is in Colorado Springs, aren't you glad that I don't call you a retard when you say retarded things retarded?

NORAD is in no way a "second White House". But the USG Relocation Facility is.

Why would we want to?

Get a freaking grip gurl
Libs lack vision.

I don't think she's a "Lib". I think she's just a kid.

All prototypes built with American taxpayer money. The orange turd wants $18 billion of American's taxes to pay for a wall as well. Mexico isn't paying for anything, as if they ever were.

They look kind of drab

Maybe Melania can pick out some tacky wallpaper like they have in Trump Tower

What always comes to my mind?
We have over 160,000 miles of highway in the US through all types of terrain and these fools think we cant build a 2000 mile long wall.

Where is the money coming from to pay for the wall? the rich already got richer on the Peoples' dime.
The wall will pay for it's self in less than a year.
No, it won't. It will cost more, just to build the wall. Where is the money going to come from?

Wall Tax rates or no deal!
It costs more per year to deal with illegals than it would to build the wall. We could always use prison labor to build the wall, that would be cheap.
Actually.......they add to our economy providing low cost labor with no benefits

Wow!!! Just Wow!!!

They look kind of drab

Maybe Melania can pick out some tacky wallpaper like they have in Trump Tower

Do not give her any ideas. I would not put it out of the realm of the whackos in the WH to actually do that!

Yeah, lets throw in rape, murder, drug trafficking, body odor, panhandling, public masturbation, missing pets for feeding their families and public urination.

Public urination?

Damn....we do need a wall so they can piss on it

Forum List

Back