Donald Trump: Restoring Masculinity to America

Too bad Trump has neither of those qualities. His leadership style is exclusively self-centered and dictatorial. America does not need an emperor, especially not one as reckless and erratic as Trump.
Too bad Obama has neither of those qualities. His leadership style is exclusively self-centered and dictatorial. America didn't need an emperor, especially not one as reckless and erratic as Obama with his pen and phone.

You are welcome I fixed for you ..
You fixed nothing, you just tried very hard direct attention away from the conservative's aching need for a big-talking authoritarian leader.

No deflection, you just like dictators when your guy is in charge.
What dictators would that be? According to RWrs on this thread, President Obama is a wimp.
He's an erratic wimp when it comes to foreign affairs but a bull dog when it comes to his own personal agenda, i.e. Obamacare.
And that's a good thing....as for foreign affairs...he wasn't a wimp when it came to FINALLY tracking down and killing OBL, was he?

Too bad Obama has neither of those qualities. His leadership style is exclusively self-centered and dictatorial. America didn't need an emperor, especially not one as reckless and erratic as Obama with his pen and phone.

You fixed nothing, you just tried very hard direct attention away from the conservative's aching need for a big-talking authoritarian leader.

Right back atcha, your current favorite is preaching pure fascism and you people are eating it up like delicious candy, all while calling our current president a wimp. Is he a weakling or a dictator? You can only choose one.

They still can't decide if he's a Muslim or a follower of Rev Wright.

Who told You that sheep Rachel or a comedian John Stweret ?
Nice projection there, Skippy.

Apparently, to some RWrs, manliness is something that is given to them by a very rich man from NYC.

No we consider a man like JFK, FDR (but hated most of his polices) Ike , Reagan and now Trump.

Obama is a sissy boy with power. He is like little Kim of North Korea.
Good lord, Trump's name with that group is beyond delusional or ridiculous. It is pure unadulterated propaganda nonsense.

Who the hell would you want to negotiate a deal between Iran...

Roll over obama

Or Trump?
Trump would be out of his league. He would have to depend on others. He understands business, not global politics and the intricacies of the Mid East. Trump's business abilities are overrated. Remember, he has had to use bankruptcy four times. He inherited his money. Some estimate that wealth to have been large enough that if he left it alone and did nothing, would be worth 8 Billion dollars today. That estimate is based on the 47,000 apartment units he inherited from his father rated at today's value. He promotes himself as the great deal maker, you believe it.

See you want to post propaganda, his four company's out of 126 declared bankruptcy, not him...Jack ass who wants to use it for political Bronwy talking points....

He uses the system for financial gain..

It would be the same way with renegotiating a deal with Iran, he would come out on top.

Not like the infant roll over obama

Just because he can scam you and other supporters doesn't mean he can scam the majority. You guys want it both ways. You want to brag about how rich he is and what a great businessman he is, but when it comes to billion dollar bankruptcies suddenly those businesses don't represent him, they are private corporations. He has perfected the unethical business of loopholes and bankruptcy filings to steal money from investors, vendors and the tax payers.

What dictators would that be? According to RWrs on this thread, President Obama is a wimp.
He's an erratic wimp when it comes to foreign affairs but a bull dog when it comes to his own personal agenda, i.e. Obamacare.
And that's a good thing....as for foreign affairs...he wasn't a wimp when it came to FINALLY tracking down and killing OBL, was he?

Only a wimp, coward outright assainates a leader....

Bush Jr. Captured a leader ....Sadam , brought him to trial....

That's how we do things in the civilized world.

Perhaps we are in the situation that we are in because of our years of voting in one wimp after another who are out for themselves
Trump may not have the body of strength but he knows how to mentally kick ass which is the most important.

Really? What proof do you have of this?

Did I forget to mention bin Laden wasn't even armed, he was watching television.

Fucking pathetic of a boy king...

Again he reminds me of little Kim of North Korea who had his uncle killed.

JACKSON SAID:

"I read that article and I would have to agree. People were so tired of the wimpy Obama and having everyone ride over us. Trump, I believe will stand up to terror, disrespect in treaties and accords and stand up for Americans He is someone that will stand toe to toe with Putin."

Nonsense.

As already correctly noted: no one is 'riding over us.'

Any idiot can start a war – GWB is proof of that – what takes true courage and strength is keeping America out of war, which the president has successfully done.

As with the other republican candidates, Trump can't be trusted to keep us out of another failed, illegal war, such as Iraq and Afghanistan, where a republican president is likely to contrive some false 'rationale' to go to war, resulting in the needless, pointless deaths of thousands.

Again, Trump can't be trusted, no republican can.
"Trust..." What a great word for this campaign. The only position of "Trust" that has been opined upon is Hillary's and that equals to: People just don't trust Hillary. They find her deceitful, arrogant and she puts herself above the rule of law.

Hillary refused to use the government, secured server for passing information to others. WHY?
When told to turn over her server, she dodged for 5 months. WHY???
She erased 30,000 emails instead of letting the FBI see all. WHY???
Then she had the server wiped clean professionally before finally turning it over to the FBI. WHY???
She says she never sent classified material all the time knowing SHE was supposed to mark them classified. WHY??
Her aides' electronic devices for sending and receiving email have been destroyed, WHY???
She refuses to sit down and answer the reporter's questions. WHY???

That all adds up to a total destruction of trust for the main candidate on the Democratic side.

So, you have to go after Trump and the fact that he is a strong leader means we will go to war. That's about as realistic as us being attacked because we are weak. Or should I say, that latter statement could actually be true.
Republicans are devoid of trust; they can't be trusted to not start another failed, illegal war.
Wow, your womanly repetition is getting old......try the truth sometime....

They've all said that they want more wars, bigger military, take from the poor, give to the rich, trash the constitution, take away basic rights.

That has been the Repub platform for many years now.

11826028_874738879263636_8516782339008060284_n.jpg

Yeah, that's the ticket for a Republican win, start the "War on Women" again!!! Some people never learn. :laugh2:

Its their fear and hatred of women that makes them think Trump will give them the balls they SAY they lack.

No we consider a man like JFK, FDR (but hated most of his polices) Ike , Reagan and now Trump.

Good lord, Trump's name with that group is beyond delusional or ridiculous. It is pure unadulterated propaganda nonsense.

Roll over obama

Or Trump?
Trump would be out of his league. He would have to depend on others. He understands business, not global politics and the intricacies of the Mid East. Trump's business abilities are overrated. Remember, he has had to use bankruptcy four times. He inherited his money. Some estimate that wealth to have been large enough that if he left it alone and did nothing, would be worth 8 Billion dollars today. That estimate is based on the 47,000 apartment units he inherited from his father rated at today's value. He promotes himself as the great deal maker, you believe it.

See you want to post propaganda, his four company's out of 126 declared bankruptcy, not him...Jack ass who wants to use it for political Bronwy talking points....

He uses the system for financial gain..

It would be the same way with renegotiating a deal with Iran, he would come out on top.

Not like the infant roll over obama

Just because he can scam you and other supporters doesn't mean he can scam the majority. You guys want it both ways. You want to brag about how rich he is and what a great businessman he is, but when it comes to billion dollar bankruptcies suddenly those businesses don't represent him, they are private corporations. He has perfected the unethical business of loopholes and bankruptcy filings to steal money from investors, vendors and the tax payers.

You guys want to make the tax codes...

Only a broke ass idiot would follow them and try to not to find a loop hole.

The military did a fine job. The fact that it took Obama 3 different dates to finally pull the trigger, or was it Valerie is indicative of a weak leader. With each passing date (it wasn't weather), the chance of the mission being compromised was increased.
Then the person that gave us the tip of where Bin Laden was, was found out and imprisoned by the local government. Did Obama help him? No.

No surprise that you're conflicted and confused about what manliness is...using what you THOUGHT as a child as a measure is totally irrelevant.
My point was, the definition of manliness changes, but tell us, what is manliness?
Apparently, to some RWrs, manliness is something that is given to them by a very rich man from NYC.

Roll over obama

Or Trump?

RWs believe swaggering, bragging, lying and name calling is "negotiation".

Trump is not going to give you guys balls. It take balls and courage to work for peace. Trump and the other clowns have all said they want dead Americans and to line their own pockets.

So, to rabid RWs, "masculinity" is no more than posturing, bragging and lying? No content, all show and no go.

Yeah, that's about right and what the OP has shown he admires and emulates. Its laughable.

What the author calls "warrior males" have waged wars for our entire history - usually to no good end - and that's what the right wants - big government, endless wars and poverty.

Geeze Louise.... how delusional are you? When's the last time we had a draft? We're still in a recession, unemployment is at about 40%, the rich are getting richer, health insurance rates are skyrocketing, the government is involved in every aspect of our lives and forcing us to purchase things... tuition is steadily rising you people are insane.

There is more to being man than being a dick.
You're right, occupied. There leadership qualities and integrity. He also has the tenacity to stay with issues until they are conquered. That's exactly what we need.
All true. And I like the fact he is not and will not be, beholden to anybody. He doesn't need their entitlement. :thup:

The military did a fine job. The fact that it took Obama 3 different dates to finally pull the trigger, or was it Valerie is indicative of a weak leader. With each passing date (it wasn't weather), the chance of the mission being compromised was increased.
Then the person that gave us the tip of where Bin Laden was, was found out and imprisoned by the local government. Did Obama help him? No.

There it is again - that weird RW desire to just "pull the trigger" without knowing what they're shooting at or if they can actually hit their target.

It was the military who made those judgements. That's the same military you RWs said lied about it.

Real men, masculine men, don't have to prove it.
We train out bodies, we train out minds, we love our wives, we raise our children, we work our asses off, and when the time comes to vacation, we do vacation like there is no tomorrow.

Real men don't question the masulinity of other men. We are too busy just giving our best.

That's what separates us from the closet cases out there who see wimps all over the place.

End of story.

JACKSON SAID:

"I read that article and I would have to agree. People were so tired of the wimpy Obama and having everyone ride over us. Trump, I believe will stand up to terror, disrespect in treaties and accords and stand up for Americans He is someone that will stand toe to toe with Putin."

Nonsense.

As already correctly noted: no one is 'riding over us.'

Any idiot can start a war – GWB is proof of that – what takes true courage and strength is keeping America out of war, which the president has successfully done.

As with the other republican candidates, Trump can't be trusted to keep us out of another failed, illegal war, such as Iraq and Afghanistan, where a republican president is likely to contrive some false 'rationale' to go to war, resulting in the needless, pointless deaths of thousands.

Again, Trump can't be trusted, no republican can.
"Trust..." What a great word for this campaign. The only position of "Trust" that has been opined upon is Hillary's and that equals to: People just don't trust Hillary. They find her deceitful, arrogant and she puts herself above the rule of law.

Hillary refused to use the government, secured server for passing information to others. WHY?
When told to turn over her server, she dodged for 5 months. WHY???
She erased 30,000 emails instead of letting the FBI see all. WHY???
Then she had the server wiped clean professionally before finally turning it over to the FBI. WHY???
She says she never sent classified material all the time knowing SHE was supposed to mark them classified. WHY??
Her aides' electronic devices for sending and receiving email have been destroyed, WHY???
She refuses to sit down and answer the reporter's questions. WHY???

That all adds up to a total destruction of trust for the main candidate on the Democratic side.

So, you have to go after Trump and the fact that he is a strong leader means we will go to war. That's about as realistic as us being attacked because we are weak. Or should I say, that latter statement could actually be true.
Republicans are devoid of trust; they can't be trusted to not start another failed, illegal war.

They've all said that they want more wars, bigger military, take from the poor, give to the rich, trash the constitution, take away basic rights.

That has been the Repub platform for many years now.

Yeah, that's the ticket for a Republican win, start the "War on Women" again!!! Some people never learn. :laugh2:

Its their fear and hatred of women that makes them think Trump will give them the balls they SAY they lack.

God damn it...

Obama assaninated him...

That is a cowards act.

You can't assaninate a foe.

Again Bush Jr didn't outright kill Saddam , that's crazy talk and uncivilized

Reagan captured Noriega and tossed him in a U.S. prison

Bush Jr and Reagan did what civilized leaders do... Bring them to trial, not being barbaric like obama was and pure out assaninate a leader.

Did I forget to mention bin Laden wasn't even armed, he was watching television.

Ya, well the 3,000 Americans he had murdered were minding their own business at the time his henchmen crashed those planes. Whether that NAVY SEAL pulled the trigger for what you consider was a good reason or not is totally irrelevant. Most of the world, except his al Qaeda operatives, supporters and you are happy the trigger got pulled.

Ya, well the 3,000 Americans he had murdered were minding their own business at the time his henchmen crashed those planes. Whether that NAVY SEAL pulled the trigger for what you consider was a good reason or not is totally irrelevant. Most of the world, except his al Qaeda operatives, supporters and you are happy the trigger got pulled.

What are we now a tribe of monkeys now?

How low do you want to go?

Regan and Bush Jr had honor and brought their foes to trial...

Obama lowered the bar. He was the judge, jury and executioner

That's just sick.

What are we now a tribe of monkeys now?

How low do you want to go?

Regan and Bush Jr had honor and brought their foes to trial...

Obama lowered the bar. He was the judge, jury and executioner

That's just sick.
No, sick would be putting a leader of a terrorist group on the same level as the leader of a recognized nation. It is also kind of sick to disregard international and national laws that gave America the option of going after the terrorist that attacked us on 9/11. We had the legal rights of warfare to assassinate or capture them. This just shows how seriously fucked up Obama derangement can make people. They are pissed off because the 9/11 murderer was caught and killed by American forces. Any excuse to bash Obama. That is sick. It is called derangement.

Here's a little self-abuse material for those getting all sweaty over Trump's masculinity. A photo of Trump from the Vietnam War era. What a manly warrior stud!

3009rur.jpg

1) So Obama has never been accused of being a Muslim? ( not that it matters except to the nuttier ones, because after all religion is NOT part of the litmus test for POTUS)
2) Rev Wright was never an issue with Obama?
3) I don't have cable, so I don't watch either of their shows.

Thanx for playing though.

So how elese do you get your other source for "news" since I know of no other left wing source on the radio besides NPR....

Please don't tell me you just rely on the internet to cherry pick which article you want to click and read?

If you tell me that you are a low information voter and pathetic...closed minded.

Internet, real ink newspapers, & I listen to both progressive radio & oxyboy Limbaugh. But I'll tell what I ACTUALLY do, is when I hear a sound clip from either side, I don't accept it as is... I WILL research it from unbiased sources to try & figure out how true or false it is before I post anything. Do you do the same?

Of course I do...

I have subcribtions to U.S.A. today, Wall street journal, Chicago Sun-Times, Chicago tribune, Seneca daily journal (live in south Carolina now) popular science and national geographic...

Good. What about TV/ radio? Do you ever watch anything other than FOX? Listen to anything other than right wing radio?

I turned on my my 50 inch television to get free broad cast about three times this year to watch the super bowl, Daytona 500 and Indy 500

My little 42 inch t.v. in my bedroom about 20 Times to watch the nightly news...

I am not a t.v. guy.

Third shift worker.

Then how do you even know about Rachel Maddow & Jon Stewert are even Liberals & assumed that's what I watch? What radio programs do you listen to?

Forum List

Back