Donald Trump: Restoring Masculinity to America

Imagine a candidate promising to give manliness to the American male if elected. Maybe those deferments Trump got are starting to gnaw at him, and he now believes that as president if he takes the nation to war it will be the same as being in Vietnam?
Bingo, America's manliness is restored.

It takes real balls to send others to die for wealth for the 1%.

Very manly indeed.

What on Earth are you talking about? Nobody's proposing this...

Imagine a candidate promising to give manliness to the American male if elected. Maybe those deferments Trump got are starting to gnaw at him, and he now believes that as president if he takes the nation to war it will be the same as being in Vietnam?

Very manly indeed.

Except for Republicans and RWs, you're right.

I blame Reagan for closing the mental institutions.

Seriously, Republican = poverty for people and wealth for corporations.

Lincoln said that we would never be overrun from without, we would fall from within. In other words, our own citizens will do us in. Think on it...

11953132_923605397732515_8043394464644583837_n.jpg

Very manly indeed.

Just trying to analyze a stupid remark by Trump. We'll probably hear more, so it is interesting to wonder why a candidate would say some things. Trump is trying to say something.

Don't know how the word dictator can be used to describe Obama or Trump. Neither one of them meets the definition. Think we are just in an era where folks misuse words and when criticized get all defensive. The net allows us to just continuously propagandize through the use of "propaganda" language. A sort of back door and cover for lying about things. Dictators don't have legislatures, boards of directors, regulators, government agencies and courts to veto decisions or the whims of dictators. Dictators don't get overruled or ordered to do things they don't want to do.
I don't know if Obama's style of leadership could be considered dictatorial. Certainly Trump's is.

luddly neddite said:
Lincoln said that we would never be overrun from without, we would fall from within. In other words, our own citizens will do us in. Think on it...

and he was right. we should have shipped them all to liberia like he wanted.

Don't know how the word dictator can be used to describe Obama or Trump. Neither one of them meets the definition. Think we are just in an era where folks misuse words and when criticized get all defensive. The net allows us to just continuously propagandize through the use of "propaganda" language. A sort of back door and cover for lying about things. Dictators don't have legislatures, boards of directors, regulators, government agencies and courts to veto decisions or the whims of dictators. Dictators don't get overruled or ordered to do things they don't want to do.
I don't know if Obama's style of leadership could be considered dictatorial. Certainly Trump's is.

really?

"I have a pen and a phone"

Apparently he likes women, as long they're sucking his little dick or being displayed by his side like living toupee, he just doesn't respect them. As for his Blame the Beaners tour, that goes without saying.

Ha, yet you guys worship the serial pervert rapist Bill Clinton. You probably worship Bill Cosby too. Seriously, you guys need some new material. You're broken records now.
Projection, serious projection.

Hey, at least he's not a serial pervert sexual harasser like your boy Clinton. Score another one for Trump!

He's certainly an adulterer like him though. Can't take that away from the tribblehead.

Since when does adultery bother you guys? Oh wait, he must have an 'R' by his name. I see.

Actually it bothers me a lot & shows the character of the person no matter what letter comes after their name. BUT, I'll tell you one thing that I find hypocritical & a bit amusing - as you well know - it's the (R)s that call themselves the party of 'family values'. :spinner:

Last edited:

really?

"I have a pen and a phone"

You missed the part where you considered the person considering its a dictatorship and forgot to include they're an idiot

That is because has always had control of his empire, which has been his companies. He has never had to deal with legislatures and most of the times when dealing with courts, it has been on his choosing.

That is because has always had control of his empire, which has been his companies. He has never had to deal with legislatures and most of the times when dealing with courts, it has been on his choosing.

I love how he will be building this 'big beautiful wall' without considering that the hundreds of billions of dollars needed would have to be approved. It won't.

Ha, yet you guys worship the serial pervert rapist Bill Clinton. You probably worship Bill Cosby too. Seriously, you guys need some new material. You're broken records now.

Hey, at least he's not a serial pervert sexual harasser like your boy Clinton. Score another one for Trump!

He's certainly an adulterer like him though. Can't take that away from the tribblehead.

Since when does adultery bother you guys? Oh wait, he must have an 'R' by his name. I see.

Actually it bothers me a lot & shows the character of the person no matter what letter comes after their name. BUT, I'll tell you one thing that I find hypocritical & a bit amusing - as you well know - it's the (R)s that call themselves the party of 'family values'. :spinner:

Not an issue that matters anymore. People have moved on. I mean, we did actually have a serial pervert rapist for a President. After that, i'm pretty sure anything goes.

Not an issue that matters anymore. People have moved on. I mean, we did actually have a serial pervert rapist for a President. After that, i'm pretty sure anything goes.
LIAR. Pants on fire liar. Makes you not credible on anything. Every opinion you have about anything is suspect to being a blatant lie like the one you just posted. You are a hateful and dishonest liar. Serial sinner as a barer of false witness.

I love how he will be building this 'big beautiful wall' without considering that the hundreds of billions of dollars needed would have to be approved. It won't.

hundreds of billions?..are you sure? You (and obama) appear to just say any number that comes into your head.

Reminds me of the joke..obama was informed that 3 Brazilian soldiers were killed in a battle.

.He said "That's awful!...How many IS a brazillion, anyway"?

anyway...you got these numbers all worked out? Post the itemized costs and let's go over them?

The benefit of having 30 million illegals OUT of the country would begin to offset ANY costs immediately and would continue in perpetuity.

LIAR. Pants on fire liar. Makes you not credible on anything. Every opinion you have about anything is suspect to being a blatant lie like the one you just posted. You are a hateful and dishonest liar. Serial sinner as a barer of false witness.

Yeah, pretty sure Trump can never match ole Slick Willy's perverted depravity. The dudes' a serial sexual harasser. And you guys defended him every step of the way. So you can spare us the high horse preaching about respecting women. That's disingenuous hypocrite B.S.

The Pussification of America ends today. Fuck the PC crowd. Cracka nigga **** hoe. Get mad

Donald Trump: Warrior male extraordinaire

In the past 60 years or so, America has become progressively feminized, and the archetypal warrior male has virtually disappeared. However, some tough ladies have stepped in to fill the vacuum including Phyllis Schlafly, Laura Ingraham, Sarah Palin and Michelle Malkin and many others. But how would any of these wonderful and strong women compete head-to-head in a private conference room with Vladimir Putin, Kim Jong-un of North Korea, or the mullahs and emirs of the volatile Middle East? We have seen how poorly our current girly-man-in-chief, Barack Obama, has dealt with the world of violent supermales out there. From the dawn of time, mutual respect among warrior males is the coin of the realm in these matters.

Fox News’ Megyn Kelly seems to see herself as an alpha female capable of taking on any and all opposition – male or female. Yet, when set against the unadulterated masculine intellectual powers and cunning of Donald Trump, it was not a fair fight. She was overpowered to the point of speechlessness and had to take a 10-day vacation to lick her wounds. When the ladies operate within a protective penumbra of political correctness in a highly feminized culture of girly men, it is pretty easy to win intellectual pillow fights.

Read more at Donald Trump: Warrior male extraordinaire

Yeah, if only we could be manly men like the people that founded this country, eh?

stockings.jpg

Calling everyone 'losers', insisting you're the best at everything and telling people 'not to worry about it' when they ask you for policy decision is 'masculinity'.

That's an argument that should come with a case of pabst blue ribbon.

Cost are hard to estimate because of the different designs and versions. Estimates were between about 25 billion and 50 billion. None of the proposed walls was as elaborate as the Trump wall. Nor did any of them include operational cost. By the time you add the accessories that would have to go along with the wall, the cost could reach unknown heights. By itself, the wall is useless. It can be climber over, under and broken through. Trump made a little slip during his speech when he said the Mexicans would need a really tall ladder and some rope to get over his wall. The Mexicans in fact have really tall ladders and rope.

My point was, the definition of manliness changes, but tell us, what is manliness?
Apparently, to some RWrs, manliness is something that is given to them by a very rich man from NYC.

No we consider a man like JFK, FDR (but hated most of his polices) Ike , Reagan and now Trump.

Obama is a sissy boy with power. He is like little Kim of North Korea.
Good lord, Trump's name with that group is beyond delusional or ridiculous. It is pure unadulterated propaganda nonsense.

Who the hell would you want to negotiate a deal between Iran...

Roll over obama

Or Trump?
Trump would be out of his league. He would have to depend on others. He understands business, not global politics and the intricacies of the Mid East. Trump's business abilities are overrated. Remember, he has had to use bankruptcy four times. He inherited his money. Some estimate that wealth to have been large enough that if he left it alone and did nothing, would be worth 8 Billion dollars today. That estimate is based on the 47,000 apartment units he inherited from his father rated at today's value. He promotes himself as the great deal maker, you believe it.
Looking at transcripts of Trump speeches tells you a lot about the man. In order for Trump to fulfill most his promises, he will need the help of both Democrats and Republicans in congress. Yet in all his speeches, I can not find a single reference to congress other than comments that have alienated legislators of both parties. His immigration plan would certainly end up in the courts, yet in his speeches he makes no reference to the courts or how he would handle the issue.

In his speeches he never acknowledges the need to work with congress, other nations, or anyone else. This fits quite well with his style of management, autocratic and often dictatorial. You can be very successful in business with this style of management if you have the skills, but not as president. As president, you can not fire or sue congressmen, federal judges, the media, or even most of the people that work for you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back