Donald Trump: Restoring Masculinity to America

There is more to being man than being a dick.
You're right, occupied. There leadership qualities and integrity. He also has the tenacity to stay with issues until they are conquered. That's exactly what we need.
Too bad Trump has neither of those qualities. His leadership style is exclusively self-centered and dictatorial. America does not need an emperor, especially not one as reckless and erratic as Trump.
You had to qualify that last sentence, didn't you. Too much like Obama.

The Pussification of America ends today. Fuck the PC crowd. Cracka nigga **** hoe. Get mad

Donald Trump: Warrior male extraordinaire

In the past 60 years or so, America has become progressively feminized, and the archetypal warrior male has virtually disappeared. However, some tough ladies have stepped in to fill the vacuum including Phyllis Schlafly, Laura Ingraham, Sarah Palin and Michelle Malkin and many others. But how would any of these wonderful and strong women compete head-to-head in a private conference room with Vladimir Putin, Kim Jong-un of North Korea, or the mullahs and emirs of the volatile Middle East? We have seen how poorly our current girly-man-in-chief, Barack Obama, has dealt with the world of violent supermales out there. From the dawn of time, mutual respect among warrior males is the coin of the realm in these matters.

Fox News’ Megyn Kelly seems to see herself as an alpha female capable of taking on any and all opposition – male or female. Yet, when set against the unadulterated masculine intellectual powers and cunning of Donald Trump, it was not a fair fight. She was overpowered to the point of speechlessness and had to take a 10-day vacation to lick her wounds. When the ladies operate within a protective penumbra of political correctness in a highly feminized culture of girly men, it is pretty easy to win intellectual pillow fights.

Read more at Donald Trump: Warrior male extraordinaire

Yes, brother! Preach! PREACH!!!!!!!!!

lol...

You're right, occupied. There leadership qualities and integrity. He also has the tenacity to stay with issues until they are conquered. That's exactly what we need.
Too bad Trump has neither of those qualities. His leadership style is exclusively self-centered and dictatorial. America does not need an emperor, especially not one as reckless and erratic as Trump.
So why do you want a bully who will run roughshod over everything that stands in the way of his quest for personal glory if you think Obama is like that? You want some payback? You want the pussy libs to be terrified? You want our "enemies" to be terrified and our allies compliant? You want an authoritarian dictator, no one on the left wants such a stupid thing.

Seriously??? You have no clue.

Really? How would Hitler "deal" with Iran? Talk about clueless...

3239824.0.jpg

How would Hitler "deal" with Immigrants?

8714.jpg

So why do you want a bully who will run roughshod over everything that stands in the way of his quest for personal glory if you think Obama is like that? You want some payback? You want the pussy libs to be terrified? You want our "enemies" to be terrified and our allies compliant? You want an authoritarian dictator, no one on the left wants such a stupid thing.
You make a mistake by using the word terrified for "respected." We have not been respected for the last 7 years. NO one is thinking in terms of "payback." We just want to be respected again. We need a Reagan and he's pretty damn close.

tumblr_nr6f9clfcs1qzag1wo1_500.jpg

donald-trump1.jpg

donald_trump4.jpg

donald_trump12.jpg

Trump..male warrior extraordinaire? I don't think so. Chest thumping gorilla maybe.

I don't know about some of you, but this is what I consider a "male warrior extraordinaire"... not.a man that takes pleasure in insulting people.

11192893_375597112639517_2138098334_n.jpg

For those that need it, perhaps a masculinity pill could be created, one would feel manly, ready to go to war, but the real beauty of the masculinity pill, it comes with a draft deferment.

JACKSON SAID:

"I read that article and I would have to agree. People were so tired of the wimpy Obama and having everyone ride over us. Trump, I believe will stand up to terror, disrespect in treaties and accords and stand up for Americans He is someone that will stand toe to toe with Putin."

Nonsense.

As already correctly noted: no one is 'riding over us.'

Any idiot can start a war – GWB is proof of that – what takes true courage and strength is keeping America out of war, which the president has successfully done.

As with the other republican candidates, Trump can't be trusted to keep us out of another failed, illegal war, such as Iraq and Afghanistan, where a republican president is likely to contrive some false 'rationale' to go to war, resulting in the needless, pointless deaths of thousands.

Again, Trump can't be trusted, no republican can.

The Pussification of America ends today. Fuck the PC crowd. Cracka nigga **** hoe. Get mad

Donald Trump: Warrior male extraordinaire

In the past 60 years or so, America has become progressively feminized, and the archetypal warrior male has virtually disappeared. However, some tough ladies have stepped in to fill the vacuum including Phyllis Schlafly, Laura Ingraham, Sarah Palin and Michelle Malkin and many others. But how would any of these wonderful and strong women compete head-to-head in a private conference room with Vladimir Putin, Kim Jong-un of North Korea, or the mullahs and emirs of the volatile Middle East? We have seen how poorly our current girly-man-in-chief, Barack Obama, has dealt with the world of violent supermales out there. From the dawn of time, mutual respect among warrior males is the coin of the realm in these matters.

Fox News’ Megyn Kelly seems to see herself as an alpha female capable of taking on any and all opposition – male or female. Yet, when set against the unadulterated masculine intellectual powers and cunning of Donald Trump, it was not a fair fight. She was overpowered to the point of speechlessness and had to take a 10-day vacation to lick her wounds. When the ladies operate within a protective penumbra of political correctness in a highly feminized culture of girly men, it is pretty easy to win intellectual pillow fights.

Read more at Donald Trump: Warrior male extraordinaire
There's a big difference between being a man and being a dick. You haven't learned that yet. Trump, BTW, is a dick.

Maybe we could have a manly test? Let Trump prove how much of a man he is. Trump v Obama no holds barred! Cage fight!

So what's manliness, a cage fight, creating a war, having a great build or what? When I was a kid it was smoking, making snide remarks about women, or drinking beer, but I thought some of that had changed, maybe not.

So what's manliness, a cage fight, creating a war, having a great build or what? When I was a kid it was smoking, making snide remarks about women, or drinking beer, but I thought some of that had changed, maybe not.

No surprise that you're conflicted and confused about what manliness is...using what you THOUGHT as a child as a measure is totally irrelevant.

I read that article and I would have to agree. People were so tired of the wimpy Obama and having everyone ride over us. Trump, I believe will stand up to terror, disrespect in treaties and accords and stand up for Americans He is someone that will stand toe to toe with Putin.

Perfectly put. Not for the reasons you think.

The Republicans like to be "tough on crime" and now "tough on terror", so they go make crime and make terror so they can be tough on it.

It's bizarre. Putting the security of people at risk so you can benefit from the fall out.

Forum List

Back