Donald Trump says “fifty percent” of Americans are lazy freeloaders who “don’t have to do anything”

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
Donald Trump says “fifty percent” of Americans are lazy freeloaders who “don’t have to do anything”
By Daily News Bin | September 13, 2016 | 8
donald-trump-2-150x150.jpg

FacebookTwitterGoogle
So much for Donald Trump’s attempt to paint Hillary Clinton as being divisive because she referred to half of his supporters (roughly twenty percent of voters, and a far lower percentage of the overall population) as being in a “basket of deplorables.” It turns out Trump himself has thrown half the country under the bus with his own words, writing them off as being freeloaders who “don’t have to do anything” because the other half of the country is carrying them.

Whereas Mitt Romney was famously caught writing off “47%” of Americans as being lazy bums during a speech at a private event which was subsequently leaked on video, Donald Trump bizarrely made his remark on television. He told Fox News host Sean Hannity back in June of last year that “The problem we have right now—we have a society that sits back and says we don’t have to do anything. Eventually, the 50 percent cannot carry — and it’s unfair to them — but cannot carry the other 50 percent.”

What a nasty piece of shit this man is. I guardanfuckingtee that a lot of the lower 50% pay state taxes, sales tax and property taxes and most of them work for a goddamn living. What a scum bag! What's even nastier is the reality that parasites like Trump take most of the goddamn wealth that many of the workers in that lower 50% should be getting and fucks them over.

Please god don't do this to America! I beg of you.

Well now that must be the half who are in the basket of deplorables, huh? :dunno:

FacebookTwitterGoogle
So much for Donald Trump’s attempt to paint Hillary Clinton as being divisive because she referred to half of his supporters (roughly twenty percent of voters, and a far lower percentage of the overall population) as being in a “basket of deplorables.” It turns out Trump himself has thrown half the country under the bus with his own words, writing them off as being freeloaders who “don’t have to do anything” because the other half of the country is carrying them.

Whereas Mitt Romney was famously caught writing off “47%” of Americans as being lazy bums during a speech at a private event which was subsequently leaked on video, Donald Trump bizarrely made his remark on television. He told Fox News host Sean Hannity back in June of last year that “The problem we have right now—we have a society that sits back and says we don’t have to do anything. Eventually, the 50 percent cannot carry — and it’s unfair to them — but cannot carry the other 50 percent.”

What a nasty piece of shit this man is. I guardanfuckingtee that a lot of the lower 50% pay state taxes, sales tax and property taxes and most of them work for a goddamn living. What a scum bag! What's even nastier is the reality that parasites like Trump take most of the goddamn wealth that many of the workers in that lower 50% should be getting and fucks them over.

You fucking idiot, he was using a hypothetical percentage.

That's like saying "Half of Dallas Cowboy fans are conditioned to accept a bunch of losers as their team", when we all know it is more like 90% of them.

He was not going into the weeds on specific percentages, just a generic "half vrs a half".

Matthew, stop snorting the Draino, son, it is wrecking your fragile brain.

FacebookTwitterGoogle

That's like saying "Half of Dallas Cowboy fans are conditioned to accept a bunch of losers as their team", when we all know it is more like 90% of them.

He was not going into the weeds on specific percentages, just a generic "half vrs a half".

Why do DT's followers always have to Trump-splain what he means? Do you think we're deaf and can't hear for ourselves? Or are you rationalizing your vote by pretending he really didn't say something that deplorable?

Every time Trumps stocks his foot in his mouth, his followers try to fluff it off as joke, or as him being misinterpreted. If it's a joke, no one is laughing. And no he's not being misinterpreted. He says this shit and he means it.

I just don't know how any decent person could vote for Trump and still consider themselves as honourable human beings.

Why do DT's followers always have to Trump-splain what he means? Do you think we're deaf and can't hear for ourselves?

No, we KNOW that you libtards are a bunch of liars and idiots that believe the lies.

Trump did not say what you idiots are twisting his words to sound like. Common phrases are ignored and you apply an idiots literalism when it suits you to and then talk about "dog whistles" when figurative language suits you.

The net effect is that everyone knows you are liars and idiots who believe the lies.

FacebookTwitterGoogle

"Please god don't do this to America! I beg of you." :laugh:

Too late. People already know Trump is the better option. :)

To some on the Left, Trump's supporters are deplorable and irredeemable. Just ask them and they will tell you. Cankles merely stated what they believe. Much like Big Ear's comment about guns and Bibles. The Left has a long history of demonizing and ridiculing their political opponents.

What the Trumpster said if taken literally, is not accurate since the 50% number is not correct. However he does point out a problem that many others have already publicly stated for a long time. When you have a growing segment of the population not contributing in a welfare state, it creates a problem.

One would think $20 trillion in national debt would provide a clue, but to those like Mattieboy, the truth is ignored in favor of cheap shots.

To some on the Left, Trump's supporters are deplorable and irredeemable. Just ask them and they will tell you. Cankles merely stated what they believe. Much like Big Ear's comment about guns and Bibles. The Left has a long history of demonizing and ridiculing their political opponents.
Oh the irony!!! :rofl::lmao:

No irony...I too have a long history of ridiculing leftists including Rs. I admit it unlike your kind.

But then, I am not a politician or government bureaucrat or part of the lib MSM. See the difference?

Yeah...I thought not.

Last edited:
Lets see, we have the Jacobins, the Leninists, the Stalinists, The Maoists, the Khmer Rouge, the current Salafi Jihadists who embrace Marxism.....no, no irony there at all.

No irony...I to have a long history of ridiculing leftists including Rs. I admit it unlike your kind.

But then, I am not a politician or government bureaucrat or part of the lib MSM. See the difference?
Yeah...I thought not.
That is a distinction without a difference.

FacebookTwitterGoogle

So in desperation, they are trying to bring back Mitt's 47% comment to counter Hil-Liars basket of deplorable's. In fact so desperate, they had to go back over one year to find this comment.

Pathetic, very pathetic. Kind of like a liberal begging God for his help while supporting the party of abortion and taking his name out of society wherever they can.

FacebookTwitterGoogle

Fakey fakey hands on snakey!!!!

What a load of bollocks!!!

Greg

No irony...I too have a long history of ridiculing leftists including Rs. I admit it unlike your kind.

Yeah...I thought not.
That is a distinction without a difference.
As I thought. You are not capable of thinking logically.

I suppose you think the elite left does not ridicule and demonize their political opponents. They are merely saying what is right.....right?

Thank you for considering me on par with the elite left. I will take that as a compliment, but I do consider the source.

Last edited:
71820284.jpg

That 50% remark is a lie. He actually said:

The problem we have right now—we have a society that sits back and says we don't have to do anything. Eventually, the 50 percent cannot carry—and it's unfair to them—but cannot carry the other 50 percent.

He was remarking on developing INCENTIVES. And of course he is correct. Unleash your enthusiasm America!!!

Greg

FacebookTwitterGoogle

Someone is living in fear that Trump will be President?

Some fear a Clinton Presidency.

Please. I beg of you. Don't do this to America.

Where there is confusion and chaos there is money to be made.

Forum List

Back