Donald Trump: Shut Down Government If Necessary To Defund Planned Parenthood

Should government be shut down to defund Planned Parenthood?

• Yes

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 15 60.0%

• Total voters
Why do anti-choice NaziCons want to throw pregnant women who are seeking abortions for mental, physical and/or financial reasons off the cliff? Why?

If they have mental/physical/financial issues perhaps they should be responsible and use birth control....or don't fornicate

Why do anti-choice NaziCons want to throw pregnant women who are seeking abortions for mental, physical and/or financial reasons off the cliff? Why?

If they have mental/physical/financial issues perhaps they should be responsible and use birth control....or don't fornicate
One should ask why Lakhota exploits the mentally challenged and destitute.

You crazy fucking NaziCons don't even want them to have access to affordable birth control.

One should ask why Lakhota exploits the mentally challenged and destitute.

Fauxahontas is looking up "destitute" in the dictionary

You crazy fucking NaziCons don't even want them to have access to affordable birth control.

Stop fuckig lying, asshole

It's hilarious to watch NaziCons divert and deflect. Oh, and the personal attacks are delicious.

No, I just don't want to buy it for them. If they want to have sex, pay for the birth control yourself.

I get tired of Republicans whining and threatening to shut the government down when they don't get their way.

Does the Government really shut down? There will be enforcement to keep WW2 Veterans from visiting their Memorial while Illegals get to use the Mall for a gathering. Don't forget enforcement of keeping old white people out of Yellowstone National Park. Unless the Republicans are in the White House, they are not making these calls.

Planned Parenthood and the National Rifle Association may both be the targets of protests and heated rhetoric, but they are still viewed more favorably than the candidates running for president on both sides of the aisle.

In a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll, Planned Parenthood was rated positively by 45 percent of those surveyed, while 30 percent said they viewed the organization negatively.

The NRA got a positive rating from 43 percent of respondents and a negative rating from 32 percent

How the Public Views Planned Parenthood and the NRA - NBC News

Is English a second language for Lakota? She keeps asking me to repeat things...haven't I dumbed it down enough? Maybe I should speak the language of her people....

Here's how you do that:

30053_o.gif

However the problem with talking to assholes is that they never listen.

Trumps a fucking idiot...Yeah, lets destroy BILLIONS of dollars in medical investment and hurt the economic growth of our nation just because some extremist kook doesn't like abortion.

Lets harm our ability to track hurricanes, severe weather and flooding that may very well happen! People may die because of shit like this.

Lets close our national parks so someone can't go!

Idiots....

This will be the first election of my life that I won't be voting republican. What a shameful shallow anti-government party it has become. Idiocy.

Forum List

Back