Donald Trump: Shut Down Government If Necessary To Defund Planned Parenthood

Should government be shut down to defund Planned Parenthood?

• Yes

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 15 60.0%

• Total voters
What legislation have Republicans passed to help women?

What legislation have Republicans proposed to help women?

They want woman to not have help...They want them to depend on their families and if they don't have a rich family...Well, they're screwed.

As if your dumbass actually cares about womens health issues. LMAO

Leading Medical Children s and Women s Health Groups Support Legislation to Help Reduce Number of Newborns Exposed to Opioids

I repeat - I said "Republican legislation"...

look at you...thinking you're all important and shit. Every thread you repeat the same worn out talking points. Boooooring

I'm all for pregnant women who are addicted to pain killers getting to have abortions.

Leading Medical Children s and Women s Health Groups Support Legislation to Help Reduce Number of Newborns Exposed to Opioids

look at you...thinking you're all important and shit. Every thread you repeat the same worn out talking points. Boooooring

Yes, and you dumbass NaziCons lie and deflect on all of them. Can't you clowns ever give honest straight answers?

Yes, and you dumbass NaziCons lie and deflect on all of them.

Nah, you get smacked around and keep coming back for more. Let's face facts, you're fucking stupid

Same could be said about you... I find it kind of boooring to read about the people that think social issues are more important then the leadership of our nation. You seemly don't give two shit about that.

Nah, you get smacked around and keep coming back for more. Let's face facts, you're fucking stupid

Yes, you keep saying that while you lie and deflect and avoid giving honest straight answers. Enjoy yourself...

I honestly believe that anyone that wants to cut, slash and burn investment in America is fucking stupid. Reallly fucking stupid.

Same could be said about you... I find it kind of boooring to read about the people that think social issues are more important then the leadership of our nation. You seemly don't give two shit about that.

GFY, how's that? If i want your input I'll reply to your garbage

I don't play your partisan BS word games.

Bipartisan bill. Brought by both .

Eat shit.

Yes he/it is

Eat shit.

Yes, I understand your NaziCon game: Heads you win, tails I lose. You people don't play honest.

Eat shit.

Yes, I understand your NaziCon game: Heads you win, tails I lose. You people don't play honest.
^^^^Says the fake Indian.

If you don't love me - why do you keep stalking my threads and posts?

You're flooding the site with garbage. You're not being stalked. We can't get away from you, weirdo.

You're fun to smack around...until you go bawling for help. Eh? Wimp

Eat shit.

Poor Lakhota the fraud. :(

You're flooding the site with garbage. You're not being stalked. We can't get away from you, weirdo.

Put me on ignore!

Put me on ignore!

I don't take direction from worn out fake injuns

Forum List

Back