Donald Trump: Shut Down Government If Necessary To Defund Planned Parenthood

Should government be shut down to defund Planned Parenthood?

• Yes

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 15 60.0%

• Total voters
Medical investment..is that what we're calling half a billion dollars spent to victimize women and kill babies? Lololol...funny, the government pays the clinics to cut the women and babies up..then pays the clinics to give them the dead babies. Nice! And pays the schools to teach girls to get knocked up young, so they can get abortions late in their pregnancy and work in the sex trade. Awesome!

You crazy fucking NaziCons don't even want them to have access to affordable birth control.

No, pro-lifers don't want women to have access to abortions. I'm pro-life and perfectly fine with, and encourage, the use of birth control.

How would Planned Parenthood be prevented from providing birth control if they were no longer funded by the federal government?

Medical investment..is that what we're calling half a billion dollars spent to victimize women and kill babies? Lololol...funny, the government pays the clinics to cut the women and babies up..then pays the clinics to give them the dead babies. Nice! And pays the schools to teach girls to get knocked up young, so they can get abortions late in their pregnancy and work in the sex trade. Awesome!

That isn't what I am talking about at all, but of course your ass wouldn't know that...Most of our nations ability to cure diseases comes from the nih and the nsf. I am talking cancer, heart disease, and medical equipment. The last time I checked government didn't even fund abortions.....

College labs all over this country get investments to help make our lives a little easier and to keep America in the lead.

All Planned Parenthood has to do to ensure government funding is to quit performing abortions.

Pretty simple.

They are choosing the butchering of healthy babies and the harvesting of their organs over funding for birth control.

Hmmmm...

The government launders money through PP right back into their own pockets.

It's quite the racket they got going.

All Planned Parenthood has to do to ensure government funding is to quit performing abortions.

Pretty simple.

They are choosing the butchering of healthy babies and the harvesting of their organs over funding for birth control.

Hmmmm...
Well, I sort of discussed this with Wry Catcher, but since the yearly gynecological exam is covered under wellness for I think all Obamacare policies, and birth control is at no cost, and yearly cancer screenings with an internist are wellness ..... ISN'T ALL THIS STUFF "FREE" NOW?

I'm pro choice, but not without restrictions, and even I am trying to figure out why PP shouldn't just be in the business of helping women obtain safe and legal abortions without the govt having any involvement no matter how walled off from the actual provision of abortions. It seems pretty arrogant for PP to not suspect someone was going to punk them with video over this. Even though it's legal, a lot of people find it ghoulish at best.

Pretty simple.

Hmmmm...
Well, I sort of discussed this with Wry Catcher, but since the yearly gynecological exam is covered under wellness for I think all Obamacare policies, and birth control is at no cost, and yearly cancer screenings with an internist are wellness ..... ISN'T ALL THIS STUFF "FREE" NOW?

I'm pro choice, but not without restrictions, and even I am trying to figure out why PP shouldn't just be in the business of helping women obtain safe and legal abortions without the govt having any involvement no matter how walled off from the actual provision of abortions. It seems pretty arrogant for PP to not suspect someone was going to punk them with video over this. Even though it's legal, a lot of people find it ghoulish at best.
No, what they do is not legal. It isn't legal to perform partial birth abortion for the express purpose of harvest. The baby killers keep ignoring that uncomfortable fact...and in every single vid, with three different bigwigs, they state that is exactly what they do.

Pretty simple.

Hmmmm...

A fetus ain't a baby. Give us some "credible" proof they're "butchering healthy babies"...

george-carlin-abortion.jpg

If NaziCon men could get pregnant - none of this right-wing war on women would be happening. You could get an abortion at Walmart.

Pretty simple.

Hmmmm...

A fetus ain't a baby. Give us some "credible" proof they're "butchering healthy babies"...

Sure it is. If it wasn't... PP wouldn't have a market for its spare parts.

What legislation have Republicans passed to help women?

What legislation have Republicans proposed to help women?

I get tired of Republicans whining and threatening to shut the government down when they don't get their way.

That is the same way Republicans felt when Democrats did the same thing (7times) over abortion issues.

Last edited:
Personally...

I don't think that it makes any sense to shut down government, just to de-fund Planned Parenthood...

On the other hand...

Listening to Liberal-Progressive Talk-Radio propaganda about the value of PP clinics in the community is really a hoot...

"Oh, if we de-fund Planned Parenthood, then women on Medicaid won't be able to get gyno-exams or mamograms or this or that or yadda yadda yadda..."

With a handful of notable exceptions, where a PP clinic doubles as a community medical clinic...

Bullshit.

Forum List

Back