🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump speaking tonight..

His Fees are considerably higher than others .

How much Donald Trump makes in speaking fees compared to everyone else

Release those speech transcripts Mr Trump ... Clinton is on record saying she will release hers if you do
What do you think about Mrs. Clinton's exorbitant speaking fees? Particularly those she gave to Goldman and other big Wall Street firms...which I believe the transcript of same, she refuses to release to the American people. Rather lacking in transparency. No?

her $200,000.00 fee opposed to Trumps $1,500,000.00

those exorbiant fees?

if you want to read her Goldmans transcript, tell Trump to release all of his transcripts.
CNN reported this....you calling Bernie Sanders a liar?

$153 million in Bill and Hillary Clinton speaking fees, documented
The two also reported at least $7.7 million for at least 39 speeches to big banks, including Goldman Sachs and UBS, with Hillary Clinton, the Democratic 2016 front-runner, collecting at least $1.8 million for at least eight speeches to big banks.
The analysis was made at a time when Hillary Clinton has been under scrutiny for her ties to Wall Street, which has been a major focus of Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders on the campaign trail.

$153 million in Bill and Hillary Clinton speaking fees, documented - CNNPolitics.com

try the link in the op and get the details

I'll make it easy for you

I am looking forward to Wed Nov 2nd when Trump will give his last speech and then we won't see his ugly face or comb-over anymore on tv.

His Fees are considerably higher than others .

Release those speech transcripts Mr Trump ... Clinton is on record saying she will release hers if you do
What do you think about Mrs. Clinton's exorbitant speaking fees? Particularly those she gave to Goldman and other big Wall Street firms...which I believe the transcript of same, she refuses to release to the American people. Rather lacking in transparency. No?

her $200,000.00 fee opposed to Trumps $1,500,000.00

those exorbiant fees?

if you want to read her Goldmans transcript, tell Trump to release all of his transcripts.
CNN reported this....you calling Bernie Sanders a liar?

$153 million in Bill and Hillary Clinton speaking fees, documented
The two also reported at least $7.7 million for at least 39 speeches to big banks, including Goldman Sachs and UBS, with Hillary Clinton, the Democratic 2016 front-runner, collecting at least $1.8 million for at least eight speeches to big banks.
The analysis was made at a time when Hillary Clinton has been under scrutiny for her ties to Wall Street, which has been a major focus of Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders on the campaign trail.

$153 million in Bill and Hillary Clinton speaking fees, documented - CNNPolitics.com

try the link in the op and get the details

I'll make it easy for you

Are you aware that Trump was not a government official, like your beloved Cankles.

Does this mean anything to you?

Forum List

Back