Donald Trump, the 47 Ronin of politicians...

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I suppose the title should be: "Donald Trump, the 47 Ronin of politicians?"

I don't know whether it was intentional or not, whether he changed his mind, or what the situation was, but the way in which he seemed to lead Romney on regarding his pick for SOS is something out of the old Samurai tradition. A la 47 Ronin.

Noone of us will know for sure, but if it was intentional, Trump sure knows how to get his revenge.

I don't know whether it was intentional or not, whether he changed his mind, or what the situation was, but the way in which he seemed to lead Romney on regarding his pick for SOS is something out of the old Samurai tradition. A la 47 Ronin.

Noone of us will know for sure, but if it was intentional, Trump sure knows how to get his revenge.
Glad you were able to find an angle. Feeling better, eh?

Glad you were able to find an angle. Feeling better, eh?

Find an angle? What's that supposed to mean?

I have no decision making power in this decision nor in their meetings or media coverage. For weeks it was suggested by many that it would be Romney, even I thought so based on the level of exposure, It was others who suggested Trump might be getting some sort of satisfaction out of this without any intention of choosing Romney. I thought it was unlikely he would do that type of thing, but who knows?

Forum List

Back