Donald Trump Tweets A Wildly Inaccurate Graphic To Portray Black People As Murderers

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
It falsely claimed that 81 percent of murders involving white people were committed by black people, when only 14 percent were in 2014.

Real estate mogul and reality television star Donald Trump on Sunday tweeted a chart of racist and wildly inaccurate crime statistics, just a day after supporters physically assaulted a Black Lives Matter protester at one of his rallies.

56524d2f1b0000270029e559.png

The statistics, purported to be gathered by a Crime Statistics Bureau in San Francisco this year, appear to be fabricated. The Crime Statistics Bureau cited in Trump's tweet does not exist. The FBI, which does gather official crime statistics for the U.S., has not yet released them for this year.

Last year's FBI statistics show that the numbers in Trump's tweet are incorrect and appear to be aimed at perpetuating racist myths about black people and crime.

In 2014, about 82 percent of murders involving white victims were committed by other white people, while only 14 percent were committed by black people, according to the FBI.

Among murders involving black victims, just under 90 percent were committed by other black people, while 7 percent were committed by white people.

Crime experts have concluded that homicides are most likely to occur among people of the same race because people are usually murdered by someone they already know, and most people primarily know people of their own race.

More: Donald Trump Tweets A Wildly Inaccurate Graphic To Portray Black People As Murderers

Trump just doesn't know when to shut up. I no longer trust ANYTHING he says. He's a master of innuendo - and lies and misinformation.

Why would any black person vote for Trump? Black Lives Matter!

Ah hell

Now these right wing nutjobs are going to try and Database me!!

One can only hope that Trump wins the GOP Primary - because I'm sure that Hillary and the DNC are cataloging all the crazy shit he has said and will use it in numerous campaign ads.

Honestly, teh fbi data set says that blacks commit 50% of all murders. So I wouldn't say this is all wrong.

93% of all these murders are against other blacks. How can this be acceptable to the black community? How are we helping them by lying?

"Among murders involving Black victims just under 90% were committed by Black people on Black people and 7% were committed by White people". Trump said 97% committed by Black on Black and 2% White on Black. The Stats aren't that far off and the point is well made by Trump. So what's the problem?

I don't remember exactly percentage of murders are committed by whites, but it is somewhere around 45%. This of course may very well include hispanics and arabs.

It falsely claimed that 81 percent of murders involving white people were committed by black people, when only 14 percent were in 2014.

Real estate mogul and reality television star Donald Trump on Sunday tweeted a chart of racist and wildly inaccurate crime statistics, just a day after supporters physically assaulted a Black Lives Matter protester at one of his rallies.

56524d2f1b0000270029e559.png

The statistics, purported to be gathered by a Crime Statistics Bureau in San Francisco this year, appear to be fabricated. The Crime Statistics Bureau cited in Trump's tweet does not exist. The FBI, which does gather official crime statistics for the U.S., has not yet released them for this year.

Last year's FBI statistics show that the numbers in Trump's tweet are incorrect and appear to be aimed at perpetuating racist myths about black people and crime.

In 2014, about 82 percent of murders involving white victims were committed by other white people, while only 14 percent were committed by black people, according to the FBI.

Among murders involving black victims, just under 90 percent were committed by other black people, while 7 percent were committed by white people.

Crime experts have concluded that homicides are most likely to occur among people of the same race because people are usually murdered by someone they already know, and most people primarily know people of their own race.

More: Donald Trump Tweets A Wildly Inaccurate Graphic To Portray Black People As Murderers

Trump just doesn't know when to shut up. I no longer trust ANYTHING he says. He's a master of innuendo - and lies and misinformation.
Trumps a Dick Head

Why would anyone in their right mind support these domestic terrorists in black lives matter?

It's tells me a lot about a person who supports murderers and rioters.

I wish you would become one of their victims.....I truly do.

Why would anyone in their right mind support these domestic terrorists in black lives matter?

So, because I have an opinion - you wish me dead. Why am I not surprised?

Uncalled for and Uncouth
..and you just called trump a "dick head"..speaking of "uncouth"...

So, because I have an opinion - you wish me dead. Why am I not surprised?
Your opinions are in your ass.

Supporting murder and terrorism.

People like you are what makes this country the shithole it has become.

Mean, evil, disgusting pigs.

Forum List

Back