Donald Trump Tweets Disgusting Humble Brag After Orlando Massacre

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Donald Trump took to social media on Sunday to congratulate himself just hours after a gunman attacked a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida, leaving 50 dead and 53 injured.

With reports swirling that suspected shooter Omar Mateen may have had ties to Islamic extremism, Trump wanted to make clear the significance of that development: He was right.

Appreciate the congrats for being right on radical Islamic terrorism, I don't want congrats, I want toughness & vigilance. We must be smart!​

In December, following a mass shooting by a Muslim husband and wife in San Bernardino, California, Trump called for a ban on all Muslims entering the United States. Trump has since walked that proposal back, calling it a “suggestion,” but maintained that we have to “find out what’s going on” with regard to radical Islam.

His supporters have apparently wasted no time telling him that the massacre in Orlando is further proof that he was right to call attention to Islamic terrorism, even if his proposed Muslim ban would have had no effect in this case. Mateen, who died during the attack, is a U.S. citizen, born in New York.

Still, it seems safe to assume we’ll be hearing a lot more from Trump in the coming days about how this incident supposedly meshes with his presidential campaign.

More: Donald Trump Tweets Disgusting Humble Brag After Orlando Massacre

Since the shooter was an American citizen born in New York - why wouldn't this be "homegrown terrorism"? Therefore, how would Trump's rhetoric about banning Muslims have prevented this massacre?

Will Trump protect LGBT rights?
Who gives a shit?

Sexual deviants and perverts (homosexuals) belong in the closet.

But this isn't about those freaks...

This is about Radical Islam, and the existential threat that it poses to The West...

Donald Trump took to social media on Sunday to congratulate himself just hours after a gunman attacked a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida, leaving 50 dead and 53 injured.

With reports swirling that suspected shooter Omar Mateen may have had ties to Islamic extremism, Trump wanted to make clear the significance of that development: He was right.

Appreciate the congrats for being right on radical Islamic terrorism, I don't want congrats, I want toughness & vigilance. We must be smart!​

In December, following a mass shooting by a Muslim husband and wife in San Bernardino, California, Trump called for a ban on all Muslims entering the United States. Trump has since walked that proposal back, calling it a “suggestion,” but maintained that we have to “find out what’s going on” with regard to radical Islam.

His supporters have apparently wasted no time telling him that the massacre in Orlando is further proof that he was right to call attention to Islamic terrorism, even if his proposed Muslim ban would have had no effect in this case. Mateen, who died during the attack, is a U.S. citizen, born in New York.

Still, it seems safe to assume we’ll be hearing a lot more from Trump in the coming days about how this incident supposedly meshes with his presidential campaign.

Since the shooter was an American citizen born in New York - why wouldn't this be "homegrown terrorism"? Therefore, how would Trump's rhetoric about banning Muslims have prevented this massacre?

You're right that it wasn't much of a prediction, Muslims are murdering people across the world, of course they are a threat.

The question in this is how you can still possibly not get it. How many people do Muslim extremists need to kill for it to become a problem in your mind?

Cost tax dollars to fight a war or to protect the borders. A lot of tax dollars.

I support doing it, but of course I aint whining about how it is stealing either.

No doubt about this, it plays right into Trump's hand

The shooter was a "homegrown" terrorist who hated gays. I repeat, "homegrown"...
Many are. They are radicalized right here in the mosques. The terrorists in France and Belgium were homegrown too. We have taken this nest of vipers into our homes and now find it easy to blame ourselves when these snakes bite.

Stop Islamic immigration. Deport the dangerous.

Cost tax dollars to fight a war or to protect the borders. A lot of tax dollars.

I support doing it, but of course I aint whining about how it is stealing either.
Hey Mutt! He was one of yours!
oma-image_0.jpg

I didn't read the tweet. Did it say, "See, I am right. We must secure our borders. We must deport. Let's make America safe again. You need the second amendment more than ever now." , cause...
Trump 2016 ~ because he recognizes a threat when he sees it.

Forum List

Back