Donald Trump WILL be the GOP nominee!

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
It will be wonderful to see what he does to the GOP. I cannot wait to see just how much damage he will do to this Republican Party. WOW! It is going to be great!

Since he is not being bought, so he says, he might be my man, as I will not vote for anybody taking money or being backed by a Zionist or Jewish person or pac.

Last edited:
Just the simple fact that he isn't part of the anti-American Establishment should be enough for many..

It will be wonderful to see what he does to the GOP. I cannot wait to see just how much damage he will do to this Republican Party. WOW! It is going to be great!

You remind of this guy:

nice try. he will be the nominee, because he is all the things hillary isn't. after obama people are ready for the opposite of the chaos we have now. :) the party will be fine. are you going to cpac ?

Just the simple fact that he isn't part of the anti-American Establishment should be enough for many..

Very naive and ignorant. Or did you forget we're talking about Drumpf?

Seriously, educate yourself before you vote.

11947540_1001019239936131_7409075368865667974_n.jpg

Trump has alienated almost every segment of the voting population. HE IS THE MAN!

Very naive and ignorant. Or did you forget we're talking about Drumpf?

Seriously, educate yourself before you vote.

11947540_1001019239936131_7409075368865667974_n.jpg

Thankfully there aren't enough ignorant, bitter, angry rubes to elect him in the general election
he has you guys reeling, you don't know quite what to do. like our current foreign policy.

Forum List

Back