Donald Trump's appeal

I see your perverts have tried to pin Trumps love of his daughter as incest also. We all know it's not,
Actually according to the pathological liar's "favorite book," committing the sin in your mind is the same as actually doing it.

Matthew 5:28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.
Did Jesus of Nazareth say that, or Matthew?

Donald Trump's current popularity is a simple straightforward indicator of how weak the rest of the GOP field is.
You may be right, but at least they have an A-Team, and a B-Team, and maybe even a C-Team.

The Dems, on the other hand, have been a One-Trick Pony until recently, until it became clear that Her Thighness was in trouble with the voting public, and slipping fast.

Better to have three weak teams than three weak individuals, I think.

Donald Trump's current popularity is a simple straightforward indicator of how weak the rest of the GOP field is.
You may be right, but at least they have an A-Team, and a B-Team, and maybe even a C-Team.

The Dems, on the other hand, have been a One-Trick Pony until recently, until it became clear that Her Thighness was in trouble with the voting public, and slipping fast.

Better to have three weak teams than three weak individuals, I think.

Biden is unbeatable. All that remains is that the Democrats wake up to that fact.

...Biden is unbeatable. All that remains is that the Democrats wake up to that fact.
That does not address the counterpoint to your 'weak field' remark.

But, as long as you're diverting the conversation away from that counterpoint...

If Old Uncle Joe was 'unbeatable', Barack Hussein Obama would not be President.

...Biden is unbeatable. All that remains is that the Democrats wake up to that fact.

But, as long as you're diverting the conversation away from that counterpoint...

Biden is unbeatable now.

Feel free to pick a GOP candidate and make a convincing argument as to why he or she could beat Biden.

I see your perverts have tried to pin Trumps love of his daughter as incest also. We all know it's not,
Actually according to the pathological liar's "favorite book," committing the sin in your mind is the same as actually doing it.

Matthew 5:28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.
Christians say the bible was written by God. Matthew is quoting Jesus.
But that is irrelevant as it is in the book Trump says is his "favorite book" that he never read.

Christians say the bible was written by God.
But that is irrelevant as it is in the book Trump says is his "favorite book" that he never read.

Now what makes you think that reading the Bible over and over again makes it your favorite book? Many Christians read it once and continue on with their everyday lives, remembering certain portions that meant more to them than others.

Biden is unbeatable now.

Feel free to pick a GOP candidate and make a convincing argument as to why he or she could beat Biden.
1. Trump - he'll simply "buy" the experts he needs to run the country, to overcome any deficiency in government experience, and he's striking a responsive chord in vast numbers of Americans who are sick-and-tired of Government-As-Usual. If - God forbid - he wins the GOP nomination, then he also probably stands a good chance of smoking Uncle Joe.

2. Carson - the long-shot in this narrow sampling domain, but a strong second-placer; a thoughtful and highly intelligent outsider who also stands a good chance of garnering the support of those vast numbers of Americans who are sick-and-tired of Government-As-Usual. He would demonstrate that the Pubs can ALSO successfully field a Black candidate.

Joe is part of the Old Guard, and part of the Problem, not the Solution --- a long-standing part of Government-As-Usual.

If enough Americans are willing to take a chance on someone who is NOT part of the Old Guard - and it's beginning to look as though that just might be the case, after all - then, either of those guys can probably win against Old Uncle Joe.

Last edited:

I'm not much of a Bible scholar. Was Matthew actually quoting Jesus? I don't remember any such thing, in this context, but I could be wrong.

I'm not much of a Bible scholar. Was Matthew actually quoting Jesus? I don't remember any such thing, in this context, but I could be wrong.

Last time I looked inside a Bible was 60 years ago.... apparently I didn't need it's spiritual help in that time!

Now what makes you think that reading the Bible over and over again makes it your favorite book? Many Christians read it once and continue on with their everyday lives, remembering certain portions that meant more to them than others.
Trump Bible favorite book | Video | C-SPAN.org

YES!

Matthew 5:1* ¶ And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him:

2 And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying,

3* ¶ Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

4* Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.

5* Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

6* Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

7* Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.

8* Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

9* Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

10* Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness’ sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

11* Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

12* Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

13* ¶ Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.

14* Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

15* Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

16* Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

17* ¶ Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18* For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

19* Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

20* For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

21* ¶ Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:

22* But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

23* Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee;

24* Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.

25* Agree with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison.

26* Verily I say unto thee, Thou shalt by no means come out thence, till thou hast paid the uttermost farthing.

27* ¶ Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:

28* But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

Trump Bible favorite book | Video | C-SPAN.org
Obama_Tears_Islamic_Prayer.jpg

Not if We The People get SCOTUS to take another look at it, subdivide the definition of 'jurisdiction', and override an old SCOTUS ruling or two, with a fresh spin and a fresh interpretation of the INTENT of the 14th, as well as is present (and soon-to-be-changed? interpretation). And, if it's successfully re-interpreted, the real fun will begin...
that's not going to happen. the language of the 14th is clear, there will be no re-interpretation that contradicts that language.
Yes, we've all heard that before. There are two angles: (1) jurisdiction and (2) intent. Either (or both) will prove to be a viable approach-vector for the (legal) attack.
you're kidding yourself if you consider either viable. the intent is for birthright citizenship, and jurisdiction is an even longer shot.
No you dumb shit the intent was for slaves, duh!
I'm sorry, but the intent was not just for former slaves or their children.
Who said it was just for slaves? Are you one of those effing weirdos that insist on changing everything everyone says every time in every conversation?

that's not going to happen. the language of the 14th is clear, there will be no re-interpretation that contradicts that language.
Yes, we've all heard that before. There are two angles: (1) jurisdiction and (2) intent. Either (or both) will prove to be a viable approach-vector for the (legal) attack.
you're kidding yourself if you consider either viable. the intent is for birthright citizenship, and jurisdiction is an even longer shot.
No you dumb shit the intent was for slaves, duh!
I'm sorry, but the intent was not just for former slaves or their children.
Wrong.
Agreed.

The 14th was contrived specifically to proclaim and sustain the citizenship of former slaves.

It has been perverted and re-interpreted and spin-doctored several times since then, in favor of Illegal Aliens, and against the best interests of the United States and the American People.

It is time - actually, long past time - to correct that unfortunate state of affairs.

A fresh interpretation - overturning earlier rulings - probably by subdividing the definition of the word 'jurisdiction', or by focusing upon original intent - is needed.

Even though we might ethically be obliged to "eat" (accept as a fait accompli) existing Anchor Babies - recognizing their 'grandfathered' status...

We can certainly move forward, effectively closing that Loophole in the 14th, with respect to FUTURE offspring of Illegal Aliens...

no as always that's you .
trump is a developer that's another name for corruption.

Yeah, that Castle Grande fraud on the SBA that he did with the McDougles as part of the Whitewater development con was corruption beyond all sanity. How many times were interests in the same lots sold? 3?

Oh wait, that was Hillary.

Forum List

Back