Donald Trup Jr. post ad CNN refused to run network doubles down on racist claim

Fox and NBC have concluded that the ad aired during Sunday Night Football is racist and should no longer air.
Immigrants were called invaders and criminals.
NBC and Fox News pull Trump campaign’s anti-immigration ad after ‘Sunday Night Football’ backlash
What was racist about it?

That pig who killed 2 cops and said he wished he had killed more.

Sort of. Insinuating that every asylum seeker in the "On Foot Caravan" is like that.

I saw it yesterday on TV during the game. I thought it was funny. More of a ad against the temperament of the Trumpybears.

What kind of person believes that shit!

Fox and NBC have concluded that the ad aired during Sunday Night Football is racist and should no longer air.
NBC and Fox News pull Trump campaign’s anti-immigration ad after ‘Sunday Night Football’ backlash

Yeah, and he was deported by both Clinton and Jr., as well as was taken into custody by sheriff Joe Arpaio (the dude Trump pardoned), and released by Arpaio back into the civilian population.
Where is the animal now? Think Trump will pardon him?

Maybe some mention in late august. That last caravan you nuts went into seizures over had been an annual event for 5 years. Nobody cared about your tax cuts, so you went back to tried and true FEAR FEAR FEAR.

The fear card? Like the one the little commie leftard antifa SJWs play because they claim Trump is just another Hitler starter kit???? THAT "fear card"???

Know the origins of "Enemy of the People"?

It wasn't born out of the Renaissance.

How about we just pull the asshole card. Trumpybear is a fucking asshole, period.

Now go vote.

Leftard commie fucks are the useful idiots and enemies of the people but we are not sweating the likes of you. People ARE getting out and voting but it's not for leftards. That blue wave will not even be a ripple.

Those willing to instigate violence to effect political change, left or right, are the enemy of the Republic. Those are the kind of people who are not willing to compromise and can only be satisfied in victory if the other side is totally decimated. The kind of people who seek to raise themselves up by dehumanizing everyone else.

I'm more than willing to wait another few hours to see the results. I'm 100% sure that either way it will have little effect on life as we know it.

I wonder if any Black Panthers are going to be guarding any polling places. You know, to keep the voters safe?

I think most of the Black Panthers are in old folks homes by now........

But those two black guys in Philly were very scary looking huh?

So showing a criminal in court saying he wanted to kill more cops is now racist?

The fear card? Like the one the little commie leftard antifa SJWs play because they claim Trump is just another Hitler starter kit???? THAT "fear card"???

How about we just pull the asshole card. Trumpybear is a fucking asshole, period.

Now go vote.

Leftard commie fucks are the useful idiots and enemies of the people but we are not sweating the likes of you. People ARE getting out and voting but it's not for leftards. That blue wave will not even be a ripple.

Those willing to instigate violence to effect political change, left or right, are the enemy of the Republic. Those are the kind of people who are not willing to compromise and can only be satisfied in victory if the other side is totally decimated. The kind of people who seek to raise themselves up by dehumanizing everyone else.

I'm more than willing to wait another few hours to see the results. I'm 100% sure that either way it will have little effect on life as we know it.

I wonder if any Black Panthers are going to be guarding any polling places. You know, to keep the voters safe?

says the guy, whose side says, Klan, Klan, everywhere!!!!!!!!
Black folks need the government, because no progress from the 60s!!!!!!

Yeah, and he was deported by both Clinton and Jr., as well as was taken into custody by sheriff Joe Arpaio (the dude Trump pardoned), and released by Arpaio back into the civilian population.
Isn't that the law? God forbid you hold a person and separate them from any kids they might have!!!!!!!!!

Now go vote.

Awww, did the images of those scary black dudes scare you?

Black folks can vote for whomever they want, just like white folks.

RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM
RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM

And I never said they couldn't, but you guys routinely do.......
but again what does THAT have to do with my post? It seems like you're trying to avoid the issue.

Even Fox? What in the world? How bad was that thing?

It’s an accurate depiction of the savage beasts that are illegal wetbacks. You haven’t seen it?

Just stop with your lies and Russian propaganda, troll.

You're not informed. Typing "the news" is not a source. Don't make things up next time.

Border official: three-quarters of migrants in the caravan are adult men
Anonymous source in the right wing fake news Washington examiner. Sounds legit.

Yeaaaah, like the Washington comPost is the bastion of truth? LMAO!!!

Actually, it is. The very idea of your questioning the veracity of the Post is laughable, but then all of your idiot conspiracy theory posts are laughable.

You accuse your enemies of being Russian paid trolls in the same post that you decry idiot conspiracy theories.

I've said it before. I'll say it again now.

Liberals: All the self awareness of a potted plant. A dead potted plant.

10253908-wilted-pot-plant.jpg

Says one of our resident Russian trolls.

You're pushing Russian propaganda and conspiracy theories. The anti-immigrant rhetoric, the "fake news" attacks on the news media, and the attacks against the FBI and the intelligence communities are straight out of the Putin playbook on undermining democracy and faith in the democratic institutions and norms.

Anyone promoting the idea that the MSM is "fake news" is the real "enemy of the people". An ignorant and compliant public is good for authoritarians and liars. Trump is both.

Right now, about the only posters on this board who still support Trump 100% are Russian posters in the pay of Putin and his proxies. You were the easiest Russian troll to spot. English is your second language, you got stumped on American idioms and you have pushed the Putin party line from the day you joined. Post count is another give away. You also virulently attack anyone who decries the Russians here. You may as well have "Russian troll posting lies" as your localtion, it's that obvious.

And I never said they couldn't, but you guys routinely do.......
but again what does THAT have to do with my post? It seems like you're trying to avoid the issue.

Didn't say you did, zippy Did you have a point? This issue is Fox pulled the ad too. I think they did it because the viewers of the game thought it was racist. Not that Fox executives thought so. A business decision. I thought it was funny. Not haha funny but Child molester funny. Trumpybear just reminds me of a Chester........

It’s an accurate depiction of the savage beasts that are illegal wetbacks. You haven’t seen it?

Actually, it is. The very idea of your questioning the veracity of the Post is laughable, but then all of your idiot conspiracy theory posts are laughable.

You accuse your enemies of being Russian paid trolls in the same post that you decry idiot conspiracy theories.

You're pushing Russian propaganda and conspiracy theories. The anti-immigrant rhetoric, the "fake news" attacks on the news media, and the attacks against the FBI and the intelligence communities are straight out of the Putin playbook on undermining democracy and faith in the democratic institutions and norms.

Anyone promoting the idea that the MSM is "fake news" is the real "enemy of the people". An ignorant and compliant public is good for authoritarians and liars. Trump is both.

Right now, about the only posters on this board who still support Trump 100% are Russian posters in the pay of Putin and his proxies. You were the easiest Russian troll to spot. English is your second language, you got stumped on American idioms and you have pushed the Putin party line from the day you joined. Post count is another give away. You also virulently attack anyone who decries the Russians here. You may as well have "Russian troll posting lies" as your localtion, it's that obvious.

Awww STFU, ya friggin troll. Look out for the ROOSKIES, dragonklunt! They are everywhere! The lamestream Operation Mockingbird media IS the enemy of those that are awake and I didn't need Trump to "hip me" to that fact.

10556470_864967480213455_5100730829840727896_n.png

Awww STFU, ya friggin troll. Look out for the ROOSKIES, dragonklunt! They are everywhere! The lamestream Operation Mockingbird media IS the enemy of those that are awake and I didn't need Trump to "hip me" to that fact.

View attachment 226975

I would like to see the names of the executives of those six corporations. Wonder if they would have anything in common?

Your TDS is making you bat shit crazy.

1. Third World Immigration is causing rapid and negative change in this society.

2. The actions of the FBI, and other government agencies deserve strong criticism.

3. Democratic institutions are being undermined by partisan behavior and bias by those institutions. Me pointing it out is not the cause.

4. The terrible bias and actions ofthe MSM is for all to see. Only a liberal troll would deny that.

5. It is delusional to pretend that there are no sincere and strong Trump supporters.

6. But be that as it may, I have many times disagreed with Trump's actions or policies.

7. I forget what "idiom" you think I missed. I am a middle aged man, and I could not care less about keeping up with all the new stupid shit th ecool kids say.

8. I am happy the Cold War is over, and I strongly oppose any moron that want's to bring it back.

9. What the fuck? You failed to play the Race Card. Are you ok? Do you need immediate medical attention? Can you get to a phone to call someone?

Fox News Will No Longer Run Trump Caravan Ad

You know you hit a REALLY raw nerve when the talking heads refuse to run the ad AND all these clowns on the fake news networks are finally talking about how great the economy is. Economy being good don't get people out to vote,invaders threatening our families and way of life DOES get people to the polls! I love it! Trump is literally the master of the art of the deal!

Trump and Trump supporters are sick and tired of the media sugar coating illegal on American crime.

Why would a Trump, any Trump, want to run an ad on CNN?
CNN is 'Fake News' right?
Hey, Donny Jr.; go run your ad on Nazi America TV :9:

Trump Jr.
; the ass hole that LIED about The Trump Tower meeting with the Russians.

How many times has The Trump Tower story changed up to now?
About a dozen times & then Trump throws Jr. under the bus. :21:

Fvck you Trump Jr., you light weight POS. :abgg2q.jpg:

How about fuck you, socialist commie bastard..

CNN is supposed to be fair and give time to both sides of the spectrum. this move tells us that they are worth a pile of shit and do not have the US best interests in mind.. They are the propaganda arm of the Socialist Democrat Party and the European Socialist Order..

View attachment 226645

time to Flush the Toilet!

(1) I am not socialist
(2) I am not a commie
(3) I am not a bastard

Understand, Nazi?

No, you’re just a neo-Marxist.

Forum List

Back