Donald Trup Jr. post ad CNN refused to run network doubles down on racist claim

Calling them invaders is 100% accurate.

Oh and you can bet there are some criminals in there to.

FOX should tell the PC crowd to shove it up their asses.
Got any actual info.?
Women and kids don't look too threatening to me.
You have heard of refugee?
I don't think you would move your fat white ass 2000 miles

LMAO! The majority of these invaders are not women and children....

70% of the current caravan are men.
Source?

The news, this is a political discussion forum its expected that you show up informed hello.
You're not informed. Typing "the news" is not a source. Don't make things up next time.

Got any actual info.?

Source?

The news, this is a political discussion forum its expected that you show up informed hello.
Then what's your excuse?

About 250,000 babies were born to unauthorized immigrant parents in the United States in 2016, the latest year for which information is available, according to a new Pew Research Center analysis of government data. This represents a 36% decrease from a peak of about 390,000 in 2007.

U.S. births to unauthorized immigrants have fallen since 2007

So we're talking about 250,000 babies that has been reducing over the last decade. Hardly a crisis when you actually look at the data.

Fox and NBC have concluded that the ad aired during Sunday Night Football is racist and should no longer air.
Immigrants were called invaders and criminals.
NBC and Fox News pull Trump campaign’s anti-immigration ad after ‘Sunday Night Football’ backlash

They are NOT immigrants, they are invaders and criminals and drug traffickers.
No proof.

LOL they don't qualify to immigrate to the USA so they try to jump our borders illegally then commit gobs of crimes.
They're not even here and you say they commit crimes.

How many have already been deported prior. Those who defend and side with illegals are traitors.

Got any actual info.?

Source?

You're not informed. Typing "the news" is not a source. Don't make things up next time.

Lib my left pinky is better informed than you. Why don't you go have a discussion with a fellow mush brain liberal. :eusa_hand:

Got any actual info.?

Source?

Then what's your excuse?

It's not my fault you people are so poorly informed. What is it with liberal ignorance anyway?

Not racism but rather correct, factual racial or ethnic referencing and we know how facts throw libs into a hissy

Got any actual info.?

Military age men who should be engaged in overthrowing the scum who controls their shithole countries in order to escape the shithole status.

Got any actual info.?

Source?

Border official: three-quarters of migrants in the caravan are adult men

Calling then invaders is 100% accurate.

When you never hear about caravans again after tomorrow, will you be shocked?

You will, September 2020.
Yep. And if not caravans it will be some other dogwhistle that they never mentioned before that September and that will be immediately abandoned after the election.

Yep. And if not caravans it will be some other dogwhistle that they never mentioned before that September and that will be immediately abandoned after the election.
no one mentioned the caravans earlier than September?

About 250,000 babies were born to unauthorized immigrant parents in the United States in 2016, the latest year for which information is available, according to a new Pew Research Center analysis of government data. This represents a 36% decrease from a peak of about 390,000 in 2007.

U.S. births to unauthorized immigrants have fallen since 2007

So we're talking about 250,000 babies that has been reducing over the last decade. Hardly a crisis when you actually look at the data.

One year here in the DFW, anchor babies accounted for 50 percent of all births at Parkland Hospital in Dallas and 70 percent at John Hopkins Hospital, publicly funded where each birth cost taxpayers 5K and that's IF there were no complications.

Maybe some mention in late august. That last caravan you nuts went into seizures over had been an annual event for 5 years. Nobody cared about your tax cuts, so you went back to tried and true FEAR FEAR FEAR.

Maybe some mention in late august. That last caravan you nuts went into seizures over had been an annual event for 5 years. Nobody cared about your tax cuts, so you went back to tried and true FEAR FEAR FEAR.

The fear card? Like the one the little commie leftard antifa SJWs play because they claim Trump is just another Hitler starter kit???? THAT "fear card"???

You're hilarious

You know, if I was one of those active duty military personnel that got sent to the border, I'd be PISSED. Why? Because those who have been deployed to the border are more than likely people who were between rotations, meaning they weren't to deploy for another 6 months to a year.

Now, most military personnel look forward to the times that they are home for the holiday season, because a lot of times, deployments can mess with your ability to be home with the family. I know that over the 20 years I was in, I only got to be home for the holidays about half the time. I treasured the times that I was in the states and could go home on leave for Christmas.

But because Trump has to have his troop deployment political stunt, a lot of those military will more than likely end up missing Thanksgiving at a minimum, but more than likely they will miss the whole season because the immigrants are still over 700 miles away and coming here on foot. That means they won't be here for at least another month.

This is a waste of time and money, sending active duty to the border. Especially when they aren't allowed to enforce any laws while they are there, they will only be in a support role, "in the rear with the gear".

Source?

Anonymous source in the right wing fake news Washington examiner. Sounds legit.

Source?

Anonymous source in the right wing fake news Washington examiner. Sounds legit.

Yeaaaah, like the Washington comPost is the bastion of truth? LMAO!!!

Forum List

Back