Donate Now! Trump needs a new Jet Plane

People give to Trump so we can be great again and get out of this democrat worldwide nightmare you voted for dumbass....your government just takes your money... in fact they just voted to send billions to Ukraine.... did they ask you if that is okay with you?...
Hahahahaha

We know. That's the con.

Like how people donate to Joel Osteen to get rich. Or donate to Benny Hill for remote faith healing.

Poor, gullible idiots.

Trump is gouging his followers. Damn, he has a long history of cheating his charities, students who paid for Trump University etc.
Trump is going to run again....and he gets his people to help him.... at least he isn't a crook in the stock market like Pelosi or a drug addicted meth head that make billions in Ukraine and gives half to the "big guy"..... you libs are so blind.... even in the face of realization.... stubborn is a close friend of stupid...

Biden has been transported domestically and around the globe courtesy of confiscated taxpayer funds for his entire adult life. At least Trump supporters have a choice if the U.K. source is accurate.

Hours after news broke that a private jet carrying former President Trump and his team was forced to make an emergency landing in New Orleans after shortly taking off from the city, Trump's PAC emailed supporters asking them for funds to build a new plane.

'I have a very important update on my plane, but I need to trust that you won't share it with anyone,' wrote Trump in the email.

'Do you remember Trump Force One?' the email asks. 'Before becoming the greatest President of all time, I traveled the Country in my plane, known as Trump Force One. I have a very important update on my plane, but I need to trust that you won't share it with anyone: my team is building a BRAND NEW Trump Force One.'

The email then gives donors the option to 'see Trump Force One' by clicking on a hyperlink, which takes them to a page where they can donate between $5 and $2,000 to the Save America JFC PAC.

Trump joins a long line of other sleaze buckets that asked their flock for donations to buy a private jet….

I thought this fraud was worth 10 billion dollars. People dying in the Ukraine and the market in the tank but Trump needs a jet plane. Trump Uber Alles!
I hate to break the bad news to you BUUUUUUUUUUT...I am on the Trump email for funds---I didn't see any such email. And I have trouble seeing Trump asking to keep anything quiet...

Sounds more like the libs and other communists are playing their Bullshit games again....LIE and more lie. I'd be careful making this claim of yours until its verified if I were you.

Forum List

Back