Donate Now! Trump needs a new Jet Plane

I hate to break the bad news to you BUUUUUUUUUUT...I am on the Trump email for funds---I didn't see any such email. And I have trouble seeing Trump asking to keep anything quiet...

Sounds more like the libs and other communists are playing their Bullshit games again....LIE and more lie. I'd be careful making this claim of yours until its verified if I were you.
Ha, you went from "I don't see it" to "its a lie"

See what you did there?

Also, I am curious which part of this you find hard to believe. The one thing you mentioned is bizarre, given the immense effort Trump has put into hiding everything, always.

I hate to break the bad news to you BUUUUUUUUUUT...I am on the Trump email for funds---I didn't see any such email. And I have trouble seeing Trump asking to keep anything quiet...

Sounds more like the libs and other communists are playing their Bullshit games again....LIE and more lie. I'd be careful making this claim of yours until its verified if I were you.
Good point!....I've donated several times and I didn't get a request to build him a plane.... so this is just more clickbait for easily baited libs....

Ha, you went from "I don't see it" to "its a lie"

See what you did there?

Also, I am curious which part of this you find hard to believe. The one thing you mentioned is bizarre, given the immense effort Trump has put into hiding everything, always.
You are crazy...you aren't making sense...you aren't even addressing how many times I've found links to show that you are wrong....
You just skip over that and move on to another...LOL a very troll like maneuver....

FeG8mDK.png

People give to Trump so we can be great again and get out of this democrat worldwide nightmare you voted for dumbass....your government just takes your money... in fact they just voted to send billions to Ukraine.... did they ask you if that is okay with you?...
I am a Trump supporter but I do not donate money to any politician.

Trump should be ashamed of himself. Why is he asking his brainless Maggot suckers for "donations".

I'm sure Putin would gladly buy his Orange butt-boy a shiny new plane. Hell, that's just pocket change to trump's boyfriend, Vlad.

Last edited:
People give to Trump so we can be great again and get out of this democrat worldwide nightmare you voted for dumbass....your government just takes your money... in fact they just voted to send billions to Ukraine.... did they ask you if that is okay with you?...
You should know this is a representative Republic.

Kathy Griffin opined her opinion on oh so close. To see Russian nukes taking out a few blue cities in a limited nuclear exchange would be beneficial for the world. Then we take all of these media/entertainers to task for fomenting hate.

Kathy Griffin opined her opinion on oh so close. To see Russian nukes taking out a few blue cities in a limited nuclear exchange would be beneficial for the world. Then we take all of these media/entertainers to task for fomenting hate.
She's an idiot, but hardly influential.

At least Trump was honest, when a Democrat needs 'walk around money' they always lie and say "It's for the children."
Honest Trump was fined for robbing his own charity and idiots want to send him more. :laughing0301:
It`s no wonder he loves his flock that`s dumber than a bag of hair.

You should know this is a representative Republic.
That doesn't mean they can take tax money they don't even have (borrowed money) and send it of the Ukraine without bringing the idea up to the people first....you watch...we are going to end up rebuilding the Ukraine after this war ends....Russia won't do it....

I am a Trump supporter but I do not donate money to any politician.
That's fine...I never did either until Trump came along...I believe its so important for the survival of America to elect as many outsiders to Washington as we can in both houses and the white house...these insiders play games...gaslight us.....divide us up into groups and we will not last as the greatest nation of earth with them in charge....
40 and 60 year long careers in DC must end...this is not the way our founders set us up....

Personally, I'm always happy to donate to Trump whenever he makes an appeal for money.
Trump has sacrificed a lot for our country. So helping him financially is a great honor for me to help such a wonderful American patriot. ... :thup:

Then why aren't you giving him every worldly possession of yours? Obviously, the more you give, the greater the honor. Don't you want to be as honorable as you can possibly be?

Forum List

Back