Donate Now! Trump needs a new Jet Plane

That's fine...I never did either until Trump came along...I believe its so important for the survival of America to elect as many outsiders to Washington as we can in both houses and the white house...these insiders play games...gaslight us.....divide us up into groups and we will not last as the greatest nation of earth with them in charge....
40 and 60 year long careers in DC must end...this is not the way our founders set us up....
Outsiders? Maybe, but they must still be educated and decent,.. know their history and geography... And, be secure enough to listen to people who are knowledgeable in fields out side their expertise. Trump is dumb as shit and never listened to anyone for 5 minutes before he knew everything and went off the rails. He be remembered best for bragging, tantrums and impulsivity.

Outsiders? Maybe, but they must still be educated and decent,.. know their history and geography... And, be secure enough to listen to people who are knowledgeable in fields out side their expertise. Trump is dumb as shit and never listened to anyone for 5 minutes before he knew everything and went off the rails. He be remembered best for bragging, tantrums and impulsivity.
So Biden is more educated and decent than Trump??? okay you are lost forever...how sad...

Hours after news broke that a private jet carrying former President Trump and his team was forced to make an emergency landing in New Orleans after shortly taking off from the city, Trump's PAC emailed supporters asking them for funds to build a new plane.

'I have a very important update on my plane, but I need to trust that you won't share it with anyone,' wrote Trump in the email.

'Do you remember Trump Force One?' the email asks. 'Before becoming the greatest President of all time, I traveled the Country in my plane, known as Trump Force One. I have a very important update on my plane, but I need to trust that you won't share it with anyone: my team is building a BRAND NEW Trump Force One.'

The email then gives donors the option to 'see Trump Force One' by clicking on a hyperlink, which takes them to a page where they can donate between $5 and $2,000 to the Save America JFC PAC.

Trump joins a long line of other sleaze buckets that asked their flock for donations to buy a private jet….

I thought this fraud was worth 10 billion dollars. People dying in the Ukraine and the market in the tank but Trump needs a jet plane. Trump Uber Alles!
Actually, I don't blame Rump. What are the trumptards good for, other than exist to be fleeced? amIright?

If by now, the trumptards haven't figured out that their orange fuhrer is a grifter, they never will.

That's fine...I never did either until Trump came along...I believe its so important for the survival of America to elect as many outsiders to Washington as we can in both houses and the white house...these insiders play games...gaslight us.....divide us up into groups and we will not last as the greatest nation of earth with them in charge....
40 and 60 year long careers in DC must end...this is not the way our founders set us up....
A fair point. I currently donate to organizations that care for children and disabled vets. I may have to add an outsider candidate or several to my list to help curb all the corruption in the Swamp. We need to get rid of corrupt, lifelong career politicians like Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi.

Chief A fair point. I currently donate to organizations that care for children and disabled vets. I may have to add an outsider candidate or several to my list to help curb all the corruption in the Swamp. We need to get rid of corrupt, lifelong career politicians like Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi.
Funny that you would mention the Swamp. Here`s Trump`s former Chief of Staff being looked at for voter registration fraud. Do you really believe he lived in a 12 X 62 trailer with a rusting roof? Trump only hired the best people. :auiqs.jpg:

Biden listens to everyone. In fact he is told what to say and think. Apparently listening to others results in the catastrope we are currently experiencing.

Funny that you would mention the Swamp. Here`s Trump`s former Chief of Staff being looked at for voter registration fraud. Do you really believe he lived in a 12 X 62 trailer with a rusting roof? Trump only hired the best people. :auiqs.jpg:
One of the biggest problems Trump faced was how hard it is to find good people with experience in the federal government today. Most are Swamp critters.

1646943818872.jpeg

A fair point. I currently donate to organizations that care for children and disabled vets. I may have to add an outsider candidate or several to my list to help curb all the corruption in the Swamp. We need to get rid of corrupt, lifelong career politicians like Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi.
Kudos to you for that....:thup:

So you don't donate to mentally ill old fat men who really really want private jets?

Good for you.

Forum List

Back