DONE - GOING TO JAIL! -- Official: Some Clinton emails 'too damaging' to release'

I will write this and will state Hillary Clinton will never spend a day in jail, and all this will be for naught!

Despite this OVERWHELMING evidence....libs will not demand she be indicted.

But a cop defends himself and they want him hung on spot.

I see "No Justice No Peace" isn't spread equally by libs.

There is no overwhelming evidence because there is no indictment, no trial and no conviction yet. Remember, in this country you are innocent until proven guilty.
Yeah you thought that way about Zimmerman, you have no creditability.

Prosecutor: Sec Clinton, why did you maintain a private server?

Sec Clinton: My agency authorized me to do so

From that point on, all subsequent security violations are on the agency

Bullshit. a person holding a security clearance is personally responsible for the security of classified data in their possession.
Exactly

And classified documents need to be identified as such before they are sent. If Hillary received a Top Secret document on her private server, she would be expected t report the spillage

She can't do that on unmarked documents. Nor can she determine that this information may someday be reclassified

that is not true. its not the markings that make it classified, its the content of the document.

I had clearances up to SAP, I know the rules on this. Hillary violated the law, If I had done what she did I would be posting from a jail cell at Leavenworth.

]

Sorry, but no.

They may have authorized her to have her own server, but...

- they did not tell her she could break the law by storing classified on a server that did not meet legal requirements for the safe ssecure storage of classified info

- they did not give her the authority to break the law by combining SECRET and TOP SECRET info on one server

- they did not autherize her to allow that server to be held, stored, and maintained in the bathroom of a small tech company whose employees did not have the legally required security clearances to do so

- they did not autherize her to violate laws requiring her to turn over to them copies of all state dept-related documents

- they did authorize her to break the law by keeping classified info, especially TS info, once she stepped down from the state dept and was 'read out' of those TS programs

Once again liberals demonstrate their affinity for blaming others and their abhorance of taking personal responsibility.

- 'It's not MY red line - It's the WORLD's red line

- The state dept said Hillary could have her own personal server so every crime she committed using it after that is the state dept's fault....

FAIL / WRONG.
Again...the sender is responsible for ensuring documents are properly marked

Why aren't Republicans going after the senders of those documents?

both the sender and the receiver are responsible for the custody of the classified data.

RW, you are so partisan, hate the GOP so much, and are so desperate to protect Hillary that you have latched on to her BS 'right wing conspiracy' crap this crooked crone has been spewing for years.

She just blamed it for this investigation again the other day....and as I pointed out, the only one investigating her is the FBI led by Barry's hand-picked guy! Oh sure, the GOP is sitting back enjoying the 'show', but they have no part in the investigation. They don't HAVE to. Hillary has F*ed herself, and the proverbial chickens are finally coming home to roost, as the saying goes.

Not classified secret or classified top secret etc and marked as such,when she received them....
so she got no classified intel, with all the Libya stuff going on? You're a classic example of brainwashing.
Actually, it's the right wing echo chamber that has done a good job brainwashing you all on the right.

The emails she received were generated from the unclassified .gov email system, and were not marked or designated SECRET or top SECRET when she received them. Some email chains received/sent by her are now being designated/ marked classified before the FOIA release.

NONE, ABSOLUTELY NONE of these now classified top SECRET emails that she received through the .gov state dept email system came from the government's Top secret email system, they were from the government's UNCLASSIFIED .gov email system.

So yes, nothing she received from the State department, was classified secret or top SECRET, at the time the email communication took place.

Do you understand now?
The question is that do you? As SoS, she had the clearance to label documents TOP SECRET when they came across her desk. Not only did she have the clearance, that was demanded from her. I don't care how inept someone is, when they reach that level in their job, they can easily acknowledge something TOP SECRET and is expected to handle it properly.

So, 1) she failed to label sensitive material TS 2) she allowed others without that clearance to read it, and send it on 3) Emails have shown that when a TS document came in on her unsecured server, her aide could not send it to her because if it's rating. She directed her aide to TAKE OFF that label and send it as non sensitive material, the most egregious act she could do with sensitive material 4) She was using Sidney Blumenthal as an intelligence source for information even after Obama had said he could not be in that position. 5) She never sent work mails to the State Department as demanded after she left her job as SOS.

And what did Petraeus do? He had two, 2, lesser sensitive pieces of information that he shared with his mistress. Not 22 so sensitive that they cannot be seen by a Grand Jury. He did not fail to label sensitive material and put them on a server that was easy to hack. Hacking desk drawers are pretty hard... He didn't share the info with aides who did not have the clearance. He paid with his job, his pension, a guilty verdict and can no longer handle sensitive material. He couldn't have reached the level of neglect and incompetence that Hillary did if he had tried.

Bullshit. a person holding a security clearance is personally responsible for the security of classified data in their possession.
Exactly

And classified documents need to be identified as such before they are sent. If Hillary received a Top Secret document on her private server, she would be expected t report the spillage

She can't do that on unmarked documents. Nor can she determine that this information may someday be reclassified

that is not true. its not the markings that make it classified, its the content of the document.

I had clearances up to SAP, I know the rules on this. Hillary violated the law, If I had done what she did I would be posting from a jail cell at Leavenworth.
Very true

It is up to the sender to be sure information is not classified. However, there is no way for Sec Clinton to know that unclassified information may be reclassified five years later

Not classified secret or classified top secret etc and marked as such,when she received them....
so she got no classified intel, with all the Libya stuff going on? You're a classic example of brainwashing.
Actually, it's the right wing echo chamber that has done a good job brainwashing you all on the right.

The emails she received were generated from the unclassified .gov email system, and were not marked or designated SECRET or top SECRET when she received them. Some email chains received/sent by her are now being designated/ marked classified before the FOIA release.

NONE, ABSOLUTELY NONE of these now classified top SECRET emails that she received through the .gov state dept email system came from the government's Top secret email system, they were from the government's UNCLASSIFIED .gov email system.

So yes, nothing she received from the State department, was classified secret or top SECRET, at the time the email communication took place.

Do you understand now?
The question is that do you? As SoS, she had the clearance to label documents TOP SECRET when they came across her desk. Not only did she have the clearance, that was demanded from her. I don't care how inept someone is, when they reach that level in their job, they can easily acknowledge something TOP SECRET and is expected to handle it properly.

So, 1) she failed to label sensitive material TS 2) she allowed others without that clearance to read it, and send it on 3) Emails have shown that when a TS document came in on her unsecured server, her aide could not send it to her because if it's rating. She directed her aide to TAKE OFF that label and send it as non sensitive material, the most egregious act she could do with sensitive material 4) She was using Sidney Blumenthal as an intelligence source for information even after Obama had said he could not be in that position. 5) She never sent work mails to the State Department as demanded after she left her job as SOS.

And what did Petraeus do? He had two, 2, lesser sensitive pieces of information that he shared with his mistress. Not 22 so sensitive that they cannot be seen by a Grand Jury. He did not fail to label sensitive material and put them on a server that was easy to hack. Hacking desk drawers are pretty hard... He didn't share the info with aides who did not have the clearance. He paid with his job, his pension, a guilty verdict and can no longer handle sensitive material. He couldn't have reached the level of neglect and incompetence that Hillary did if he had tried.
Blah blah blah blah blah, same regurgitated propaganda.....that your right wing rags are putting and regurgitating in their echo chamber. GET OUT OF THERE, NOW!!!!! ;)

Ohhh--lots of high crimes.

I guess Hillary better flee like Nixon

Nixon resigned on the advice of Republicans. Hillary? Shit, that gutless bitch will beat the rap.

Then I guess she's not all that gutless. Unless you know what it's like to be investigated by the FBI while running for POTUS.

Here's a solution. Don't do things wrong and you won't get investigated by the FBI.

Because only guilty people are ever investigated, right?
Actually some times people who are victims can be investigated along with the guilty but that generally doesn't take too long and they move on.

Exactly

Very true

It is up to the sender to be sure information is not classified. However, there is no way for Sec Clinton to know that unclassified information may be reclassified five years later

you are once again a victim of her lies. The data was classified when she received and forwarded it on her server. The FBI has verified that.

Face it, she broke the law and should be held accountable.

Will she be? I think it depends on the primary votes. If she loses the first few states, Obama will probably turn the AG loose on her. Remember, the obamas and Clintons hate each other.

Do you understand now?

Blah blah blah blah blah, same regurgitated propaganda.....that your right wing rags are putting and regurgitating in their echo chamber. GET OUT OF THERE, NOW!!!!! ;)
You just burrow your head deeper in the sand. Perfect for a Hillary vote.

"The intelligence community has now deemed some of Hillary Clinton’s emails “too damaging" to national security to release under any circumstances, according to a U.S. government official close to the ongoing review. A second source, who was not authorized to speak on the record, backed up the finding. "

"Na na na na
Na na na na
Hey, Hey, Hey
GOOD-BYE!"

Go to jail. Go DIRECTLY to Jail. Do NOT pass 'Go'. Do NOT collect $200. Do NOT Win the DNC Nomination. Do NOT continue Campaigning. Do NOT get put on the ballot. DO go down as the 1st 1st Lady to Go to Jail for NUMEROUS Felonies - crimes under the ESPIONAGE Act and for CORRUPTION Charges!

------

Selling Russia 1/5th of the US uranium Stockpile.

Caught and stopped TRYING to sell the Russians several of the Aleutian Islands & their mineral rights.

Caught taking contributions from foreign millionaire whose company she protected from legal punishment for violating Iranian Sanctions - running illegal goods to Iran - WHILE she served as Secretary of State ('Corruption'/'Influence Peddling)

Taking millions from Islamic nations that finance and support terrorism.

Taking millions from Islamic nations that oppress women, engage in female genital mutilation, and who murder homosexuals.

Hiring an AL QAEIDA-associated Militia to protect a US Ambassador.

Abandoning a US Ambassador in a hostile environment amidst terrorist threats that forced EVERY other nation with people in Benghazi to pull them out.

REJECTING OVER 600 pleas for additional security from the on-site US Ambassador AND TAKING AWAY 14 members of the Ambassador's security detail in the midst of these threats, a call for his assassination, AND after 2 previous terror attacks on his compound, the last of which before his murder left a 4-foot hole in his compound wall.

Denying UNDER OATH she knew what happened that night, ONLY to have HER OWN E-MAILS expose she told the Turkish Ambassador after the 13-hour attack that resulted in 4 Americans dead that she KNEW the video had nothing to do with the attack, that this was a terrorist attack; revealed that she told her own daughter that this was a terrorist attack; then told the world and the grieving families it was all about a video...thern ended up calling the grieving families 'Liars'!

Broke the law by not signing the required legal document, upon getting her security clearance required to do the job as Secretary of State, stating she had received her classification training.

Violated Administration rules and the law by not providing copies of ALL State Dept-related documents and e-mails to the State Dept for required recording/holding. The State Dept made it clear Hillary did NOT turn over all documents AS SHE CLAIMED UNDER OATH TO HAVE DONE.

Lied under oath about not using a legal private server, using MULTIPLE electronic devices (not just 'one'), and about NOT sending / receiving classified information. She later changed her statement to cover ass by saying she had not sent/received an e-mails / documents MARKED classified.
-- Since then the FBI has evidence that Hillary ordered subordinates to strip the classification markings off documents and to send them vis UNCLASS means for the sake of 'ease' and 'expedience'. These workers have stated this was not a 1-time thing but was almost 'SOP'! Thatm btw, is a CRIME.

Illegal handling, storage, and attempted destruction of Classified / EXTREMELY classified information capable of seriously damaging our national security.
- The company handling her server, which illegally had different / multiple classifications of information on 1 server (illegal) - did not have the appropriate legal clearance to hold/store/handle the classified information.
- Her lawyer was walking around with a USB drive that contained highly classified information without a security clearance, violating laws regarding handling, transporting, and storage of classified information.

Hillary broke the law by not signing the Federal Document stating she had released / returned all security documents and that she was keeping none of them (according to one report), which is a crime. If she DID sign the document, in light of all the classified State Dept-related information found in her position, she broke the law for keeping all this classified information.
-- Once you quit/step down/leave a job/program dealing with COMPARTMENTALIZED Highly Classified information the business/organization 'READS YOU OUT' of the program. From that point on it is ILLEGAL for you to have access to the information let alone have any of it in your possession!!!! The FBI just confirmed Hillary has / had compartmentalized Highly Classified info in her possession...ILLEGALLY.

(If they wanted to press it and make the case, considering her dealings with Russia and taking money from Islamic countries and others - such as the guy she 'helped' violate US Sanctions on Iran, a case of possible TREASON / REAL 'ESPIONAGE' could me made. (Not that it would stick, but it could be made...)

NOW the FBI is reporting that the information Hillary has / had in her possession was / is SO HIGHLY CLASSIFIED AND DANGEROUS TO OUR NATIONAL SECURITY that they CAN'T even REDACT it enough to release ANY of it!

HOLY CR@P! Stick a fork in her. SHE IS DONE! There is NO WAY the DOJ and / or Obama could possibly refuse to call for a Grand Jury / agree to indict her! Doing so to protect Ex-Atty General Eric Holder for multiple counts of Felony Perjury while attempting to keep Obama's 'Fast and Furious' scandal buried was easy to pull off because his criminal acts did not rise to the level of being capable of 'seriously causing damage to our national security'! Hillary, though? She'll be lucky if ALL they charge her with is 'NEGLIGENCE' under the Esionage Act!

she should have her day in court

Do you understand now?

what is wrong with you? are you so fricken brainwashed with left wing bullshit that you are unable to separate fact from fiction? Do you think the FBI is making this up?

It seems as if your defective liberal gene has destroyed what few working brain cells you had left.

This is all part of the vast right wing conspiracy out to get hiLIARy. She's done nothing wrong. She never lied. She never did anything wrong,ever.

This revelation from the OBAMA ADMIN just before the Iowa caucus is really great news for hiLIARy. Anyone who disagrees is either a nut or a slut.

:cuckoo:
The only official stance Hillary has taken is that she did not send or receive information via email that was marked CLASSIFIED at the time she received it.

So she hasn't lied on that, at least not yet. Right wing media has made up everything else....or at best is simply speculating, accusing and then regurgitating...their own made up stories....there have been no journalistic standards in any of this, NONE.....

You want to believe them, and I can understand that, but this standard is too low, for my standards of what "reporting." The NEWS should be.

Sorry Care, hiLIARy is lying .It is the content of emails, not any stamped markings, that makes them secret.

The governmental designations of protected secrets are “confidential,” “secret” and “top secret” — not “classified". So of course she didn't mishandle any documents "marked classified", they don't use that designation.

Reminds me of her husband and his famous "what is is?" and "are we ever really alone?"....
So you're saying Clinton is to incompetent to receive classified information?

Exactly

Very true

So you're saying the woman placed in charge of the state dept, people's lives, and entrusted with our national security was so incompetent, so stupid, she couldn't identitfy information so classified that none of it can be released publicly without causing serious damage to our national security?

...and you / liberals argue that she is competent enough to serve as President...

:lmao:

Last edited:

Do you understand now?

:fu:

"The intelligence community has now deemed some of Hillary Clinton’s emails “too damaging" to national security to release under any circumstances, according to a U.S. government official close to the ongoing review. A second source, who was not authorized to speak on the record, backed up the finding. "

"Na na na na
Na na na na
Hey, Hey, Hey
GOOD-BYE!"

Go to jail. Go DIRECTLY to Jail. Do NOT pass 'Go'. Do NOT collect $200. Do NOT Win the DNC Nomination. Do NOT continue Campaigning. Do NOT get put on the ballot. DO go down as the 1st 1st Lady to Go to Jail for NUMEROUS Felonies - crimes under the ESPIONAGE Act and for CORRUPTION Charges!

------

Caught and stopped TRYING to sell the Russians several of the Aleutian Islands & their mineral rights.

Caught taking contributions from foreign millionaire whose company she protected from legal punishment for violating Iranian Sanctions - running illegal goods to Iran - WHILE she served as Secretary of State ('Corruption'/'Influence Peddling)

Taking millions from Islamic nations that oppress women, engage in female genital mutilation, and who murder homosexuals.

Abandoning a US Ambassador in a hostile environment amidst terrorist threats that forced EVERY other nation with people in Benghazi to pull them out.

REJECTING OVER 600 pleas for additional security from the on-site US Ambassador AND TAKING AWAY 14 members of the Ambassador's security detail in the midst of these threats, a call for his assassination, AND after 2 previous terror attacks on his compound, the last of which before his murder left a 4-foot hole in his compound wall.

Denying UNDER OATH she knew what happened that night, ONLY to have HER OWN E-MAILS expose she told the Turkish Ambassador after the 13-hour attack that resulted in 4 Americans dead that she KNEW the video had nothing to do with the attack, that this was a terrorist attack; revealed that she told her own daughter that this was a terrorist attack; then told the world and the grieving families it was all about a video...thern ended up calling the grieving families 'Liars'!

Broke the law by not signing the required legal document, upon getting her security clearance required to do the job as Secretary of State, stating she had received her classification training.

Violated Administration rules and the law by not providing copies of ALL State Dept-related documents and e-mails to the State Dept for required recording/holding. The State Dept made it clear Hillary did NOT turn over all documents AS SHE CLAIMED UNDER OATH TO HAVE DONE.

Lied under oath about not using a legal private server, using MULTIPLE electronic devices (not just 'one'), and about NOT sending / receiving classified information. She later changed her statement to cover ass by saying she had not sent/received an e-mails / documents MARKED classified.
-- Since then the FBI has evidence that Hillary ordered subordinates to strip the classification markings off documents and to send them vis UNCLASS means for the sake of 'ease' and 'expedience'. These workers have stated this was not a 1-time thing but was almost 'SOP'! Thatm btw, is a CRIME.

Illegal handling, storage, and attempted destruction of Classified / EXTREMELY classified information capable of seriously damaging our national security.
- The company handling her server, which illegally had different / multiple classifications of information on 1 server (illegal) - did not have the appropriate legal clearance to hold/store/handle the classified information.
- Her lawyer was walking around with a USB drive that contained highly classified information without a security clearance, violating laws regarding handling, transporting, and storage of classified information.

Hillary broke the law by not signing the Federal Document stating she had released / returned all security documents and that she was keeping none of them (according to one report), which is a crime. If she DID sign the document, in light of all the classified State Dept-related information found in her position, she broke the law for keeping all this classified information.
-- Once you quit/step down/leave a job/program dealing with COMPARTMENTALIZED Highly Classified information the business/organization 'READS YOU OUT' of the program. From that point on it is ILLEGAL for you to have access to the information let alone have any of it in your possession!!!! The FBI just confirmed Hillary has / had compartmentalized Highly Classified info in her possession...ILLEGALLY.

(If they wanted to press it and make the case, considering her dealings with Russia and taking money from Islamic countries and others - such as the guy she 'helped' violate US Sanctions on Iran, a case of possible TREASON / REAL 'ESPIONAGE' could me made. (Not that it would stick, but it could be made...)

NOW the FBI is reporting that the information Hillary has / had in her possession was / is SO HIGHLY CLASSIFIED AND DANGEROUS TO OUR NATIONAL SECURITY that they CAN'T even REDACT it enough to release ANY of it!

HOLY CR@P! Stick a fork in her. SHE IS DONE! There is NO WAY the DOJ and / or Obama could possibly refuse to call for a Grand Jury / agree to indict her! Doing so to protect Ex-Atty General Eric Holder for multiple counts of Felony Perjury while attempting to keep Obama's 'Fast and Furious' scandal buried was easy to pull off because his criminal acts did not rise to the level of being capable of 'seriously causing damage to our national security'! Hillary, though? She'll be lucky if ALL they charge her with is 'NEGLIGENCE' under the Esionage Act!

Yes, she should. No one in the USA should be convicted without a trial. The point here is that if it was anyone else, an indictment would have already been issued.

Why does anyone think the Clintons should be above the law?

"Na na na na
Na na na na
Hey, Hey, Hey
GOOD-BYE!"

------

Yes, she should. No one in the USA should be convicted without a trial. The point here is that if it was anyone else, an indictment would have already been issued.

Why does anyone think the Clintons should be above the law?

i certainly do not think she is above the law

"Na na na na
Na na na na
Hey, Hey, Hey
GOOD-BYE!"

------

That requires the DOJ and Obama to do the right thing instead of protecting like they did Holder....

Forum List

Back