DONE - GOING TO JAIL! -- Official: Some Clinton emails 'too damaging' to release'

It is always amazing what asinine things the Moon Bats say in order to justify the idiots that lead the filthy ass Democrat Party.

They can't justify the corruption, lies, criminality and arrogance of the Bitch so they attack the people that blow the whistle on her.

This is doing you no good. She will never be President. You need to dump her and get somebody else that doesn't have the baggage. That silly ass commie clown Sanders isn't going to do it for you so you better find somebody that isn't corrupt as hell or a loony tune. I think the problem is that those people don't exist in the Democrat Party.

Okay, duly noted you didn't address the point. The IG you quoted was not there when Hillary was and did not implement the current set of rules. The fact I pointed this out isn't excused by you going on a crazy rant about how much you hate Hillary.

Since you wouldn't vote for ANY Democrat, I don't think your advice on what Democrats SHOULD do is worth that much.

What I worry about is when I vote for a guy like George W. Bush, which I made the mistake of doing twice, and at the end of it, I have an underwater mortgage, a busted 401K, and take a 25% pay cut trying to figure out how to pay down a pile of medical bills my insurance wouldn't cover.
So few plans cover mental .

The Bitch really planned this out. She thought she was above the law and wanted no record of her sleazy corrupt deals as Secretary of State.

I think we all would agree she needs to spend a few years in a Federal Women's Correctional Facility to reflect on what she did wrong.

‘This was all planned’: Former IG says Hillary, State Dept. are lying | New York Post

‘This was all planned’: Former IG says Hillary, State Dept. are lying

The State Department is lying when it says it didn’t know until it was too late that Hillary Clinton was improperly using personal e-mails and a private server to conduct official business — because it never set up an agency e-mail address for her in the first place, the department’s former top watchdog says.

“This was all planned in advance” to skirt rules governing federal records management, said Howard J. Krongard, who served as the agency’s inspector general from 2005 to 2008.

The Harvard-educated lawyer points out that, from Day One, Clinton was never assigned and never used a state.gov e-mail address like previous secretaries.

“That’s a change in the standard. It tells me that this was premeditated. And this eliminates claims by the State Department that they were unaware of her private e-mail server until later,” Krongard said in an exclusive interview. “How else was she supposed to do business without e-mail

He also points to the unusual absence of a permanent inspector general during Clinton’s entire 2009-2013 term at the department. He said the 5¹/₂-year vacancy was unprecedented.

“This is a major gap. In fact, it’s without precedent,” he said. “It’s the longest period any department has gone without an IG.”

Inspectors general serve an essential and unique role in the federal government by independently investigating agency waste, fraud and abuse. Their oversight also covers violations of communications security procedures.

“It’s clear she did not want to be subject to internal investigations,” Krongard said. An e-mail audit would have easily uncovered the secret information flowing from classified government networks to the private unprotected system she set up in her New York home.
Good Ole Cookie. lol

Whadda guy.

Howard J. "Cookie" Krongard was an appointee in the government of President George W. Bush. Krongard was head of the Office of the Inspector General of the Department of State.

His position was known as the State Inspector General or State IG. After being accused of averting probes into contracting fraud in Iraq and a possible conflict of interest regarding investigations into Blackwater Worldwide, Krongard left his post on January 15, 2008, and was not eligible for retirement.[LINK]

Inspector general tied to Blackwater quits

State Department Inspector General Howard Krongard, who has been accused of improperly interfering with investigations into private security...

He was accused so that's good enough for the likes of you? You can't stand the message so you need to smear the messenger.

There's a definite pattern with the left wing, lie, smear, obfuccate, attack. What a shitty personality to have.
He said, without a hint of irony.

Dude, he was caught lying his ass off and had to resign.

He was a piece of dirty, crooked shit.
If you believe that what do you think of Hillary?
I think she's a politician. Do politicians lie? Yup. All of them.

ALL.

She is not however the criminal cons have been calling her for 25 some odd years.

Mud throwing at the Clintons is it's own rich and thriving cottage industry.

No, dipshit. that's not what happened. They were not reclassified, they were classified when they were created. It doesn't matter if they were marked properly or not.

HRC broke the law, deal with it.

The Russians, Chinese, and radical muslim groups have those e-mails and would use them to blackmail her if you fools ever put her in another position of authority.

So Hillary is going to be blackmailed with the contents of e-mails she has already called upon to be released to the public? Do you people hear yourselves sometimes?

And you are saying we should believe Hillary, because she has been telling us the truth all these years? The Obama administration also says that 22 emails would threaten our national security if released. Is he lying also?

I'm saying we should release them and see if they are a big deal or not. I don't think anyone is lying, just that they have different opinions about very arcane rules.

The Bitch really planned this out. She thought she was above the law and wanted no record of her sleazy corrupt deals as Secretary of State.

I think we all would agree she needs to spend a few years in a Federal Women's Correctional Facility to reflect on what she did wrong.

‘This was all planned’: Former IG says Hillary, State Dept. are lying | New York Post

The State Department is lying when it says it didn’t know until it was too late that Hillary Clinton was improperly using personal e-mails and a private server to conduct official business — because it never set up an agency e-mail address for her in the first place, the department’s former top watchdog says.

“This was all planned in advance” to skirt rules governing federal records management, said Howard J. Krongard, who served as the agency’s inspector general from 2005 to 2008.

The Harvard-educated lawyer points out that, from Day One, Clinton was never assigned and never used a state.gov e-mail address like previous secretaries.

“That’s a change in the standard. It tells me that this was premeditated. And this eliminates claims by the State Department that they were unaware of her private e-mail server until later,” Krongard said in an exclusive interview. “How else was she supposed to do business without e-mail

He also points to the unusual absence of a permanent inspector general during Clinton’s entire 2009-2013 term at the department. He said the 5¹/₂-year vacancy was unprecedented.

“This is a major gap. In fact, it’s without precedent,” he said. “It’s the longest period any department has gone without an IG.”

Inspectors general serve an essential and unique role in the federal government by independently investigating agency waste, fraud and abuse. Their oversight also covers violations of communications security procedures.

“It’s clear she did not want to be subject to internal investigations,” Krongard said. An e-mail audit would have easily uncovered the secret information flowing from classified government networks to the private unprotected system she set up in her New York home.
Good Ole Cookie. lol

Whadda guy.

Howard J. "Cookie" Krongard was an appointee in the government of President George W. Bush. Krongard was head of the Office of the Inspector General of the Department of State.

His position was known as the State Inspector General or State IG. After being accused of averting probes into contracting fraud in Iraq and a possible conflict of interest regarding investigations into Blackwater Worldwide, Krongard left his post on January 15, 2008, and was not eligible for retirement.[LINK]

State Department Inspector General Howard Krongard, who has been accused of improperly interfering with investigations into private security...

He was accused so that's good enough for the likes of you? You can't stand the message so you need to smear the messenger.

There's a definite pattern with the left wing, lie, smear, obfuccate, attack. What a shitty personality to have.

ALL.

She is not however the criminal cons have been calling her for 25 some odd years.

Uhhh, yeah she is a criminal, a liar, and a fraud. When 70% of people use the word "liar" as the first word to describe her, its pretty clear that you are part of an ignorant minority.

Since he wasn't there when Hillary was there, or before the current set of rules were implemented, how would he know who planned what in advance?
It's hilarious the Murdock rag would pull out the crooked, lying Cookie.

A real dirty, lying republican.

"Krongard had denied that his brother, Alvin Krongard, a former No. 3 official at the CIA, was connected to Blackwater until he was confronted at the hearing with paperwork indicating his brother served on the board.

Krongard also had withdrawn from an inquiry into the construction of the new U.S. Embassy complex in Baghdad, a $600 million project that is beset by logistical delays and security concerns. He also battled accusations from subordinates of abusive treatment."

Dude, good link! I didn't research it but I'm glad someone did.

Good Ole Cookie. lol

Whadda guy.

ALL.

The problem is they have provided fertile grounds. The Clintons have always gotten a pass, dismissing it as 'they all lie' is lame. If she broke a law, that makes it a crime and it looks like she broke laws, not just protocol. She lied when she said she handed over the emails and only deleted personal shit, she did not. Now we know why she wanted exclusive access but she didn't know how slick the IT guys are.

Since he wasn't there when Hillary was there, or before the current set of rules were implemented, how would he know who planned what in advance?

"Krongard had denied that his brother, Alvin Krongard, a former No. 3 official at the CIA, was connected to Blackwater until he was confronted at the hearing with paperwork indicating his brother served on the board.

Krongard also had withdrawn from an inquiry into the construction of the new U.S. Embassy complex in Baghdad, a $600 million project that is beset by logistical delays and security concerns. He also battled accusations from subordinates of abusive treatment."

I remember the hubub about him from back then.

Lot of people were asking questions like this when the truth about this Bush neo-con crony came out --

Why Is Howard J. Krongard the State Department's IG?

Yesterday’s hearing with Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice underscored an unprecedented internal oversight problem at the State Department -- an Inspector General, whose own employees have alleged serious wrongdoing by the Inspector General himself, including cover-up and refusal to cooperate with criminal investigations.

State Department management and other employees who have found corruption deserve our thanks. But what about Blackwater, DynCorp International and other contractors only now under investigation, and the evidence of unexamined Iraq government corruption? Why doesn’t the State Department have an IG capable of pursuing the evidence wherever it leads? Why is Howard J. Krongard still the State Department IG?

No, dipshit. that's not what happened. They were not reclassified, they were classified when they were created. It doesn't matter if they were marked properly or not.

HRC broke the law, deal with it.

The Russians, Chinese, and radical muslim groups have those e-mails and would use them to blackmail her if you fools ever put her in another position of authority.

So Hillary is going to be blackmailed with the contents of e-mails she has already called upon to be released to the public? Do you people hear yourselves sometimes?

she has only asked for the release of the classified ones, which she knows cannot be released BECAUSE THEY ARE CLASSIFIED. She is playing you fools like a cheap fiddle and you are too stupid to realize it.

I remember the hubub about him from back then.

Lot of people were asking questions like this when the truth about this Bush neo-con crony came out --

Why Is Howard J. Krongard the State Department's IG?

Yesterday’s hearing with Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice underscored an unprecedented internal oversight problem at the State Department -- an Inspector General, whose own employees have alleged serious wrongdoing by the Inspector General himself, including cover-up and refusal to cooperate with criminal investigations.

State Department management and other employees who have found corruption deserve our thanks. But what about Blackwater, DynCorp International and other contractors only now under investigation, and the evidence of unexamined Iraq government corruption? Why doesn’t the State Department have an IG capable of pursuing the evidence wherever it leads? Why is Howard J. Krongard still the State Department IG?

liberal logic-------------you guys did bad stuff so its OK if we do bad stuff.

So a grown man sexting a 17 year old is perfectly okay? Is that what you are saying?

You mean opposed to 17 year olds sexting each other? Not sure what you are complaining about.

But, yeah, it was bad when Mark Foley sexted those 17 year old boys in the Congressional Page program, even though they were all laughing at him.

Not as serious as Denis Hastert having ACTUAL sex with a teenage boy and then paying him hush money for decades.

glass houses, buddy. Glass houses.

And you are saying we should believe Hillary, because she has been telling us the truth all these years? The Obama administration also says that 22 emails would threaten our national security if released. Is he lying also?

I'm saying we should release them and see if they are a big deal or not. I don't think anyone is lying, just that they have different opinions about very arcane rules.
Just a few post you said the FBI lies. Thanks for proving you are a hack.

she has only asked for the release of the classified ones, which she knows cannot be released BECAUSE THEY ARE CLASSIFIED. She is playing you fools like a cheap fiddle and you are too stupid to realize it.

Or she knows what's in them isn't that serious, and all she has to do is have someone ELSE leak them to make the FBI look like a bunch of fools.

Kind of like when you guys all rolled out Kathleen Wiley, and then the White House had a year's worth of letters from her sucking up to Clinton and trying to get a job.

Seriously, who is your campaign advisor, Wile E. Coyote?

So a grown man sexting a 17 year old is perfectly okay? Is that what you are saying?

You mean opposed to 17 year olds sexting each other? Not sure what you are complaining about.

But, yeah, it was bad when Mark Foley sexted those 17 year old boys in the Congressional Page program, even though they were all laughing at him.

Not as serious as Denis Hastert having ACTUAL sex with a teenage boy and then paying him hush money for decades.

glass houses, buddy. Glass houses.
Those republicans deserve jail time. I see you will condem a republican, but will give a democrat a pass. Thanks for proving you are nothing but a hypocrite.

Forum List

Back