Donna Brazile speaks up: Primary was NOT rigged

Trump flip flopped on more issues than he has IQ points... he supposedly had the right to change his mind.

so now if he "changes his mind" he's a liar and too stupid to be alive ?

good to know.

Changing your mind is not lying numbnutz. I recall Obama being against gay marriage and then for it... same with HRC, are they liars?

hell no, not if youre Trump

if you're a dem youre a liar.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Trump flip flopped on more issues than he has IQ points... he supposedly had the right to change his mind.

so now if he "changes his mind" he's a liar and too stupid to be alive ?

good to know.

Changing your mind is not lying numbnutz. I recall Obama being against gay marriage and then for it... same with HRC, are they liars?

hell no, not if youre Trump

if you're a dem youre a liar.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You're funny.

Donna Brazile for the first time utilizes the word "rigged" stating that the primaries were NOT rigged:
Donna Brazile on Twitter

So is she lying now, or lying then-) How about Clinton?

Seems all your heroes lie, and you still believe them, lololol. You know the old saying, "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. If you allow them to keep fooling you, then you are dumb as a box of rocks!"

What was that you said Teddy ole boy? Was it "DUH!"-)

All Donna Brazille was trying to do was announce that even the Dumb-Ass Democrats are sick to death of the damn Clintons---just like the rational part of the population has been for many years.

The Clintons are done...except if there is any justice, the next news they make is when the investigations start and end in them heading off to jail.

Other than that, Good Bye and Good Riddance.

What do you think this investigation is going to find that the 17 previous investigations missed? The short answer is absolutely nothing. Because there’s nothing to find.

The Clintons tan one of the cleanest administrations ever with only 2 charges filed against their staff. After the 160+ charges against members of the Reagan Administration, it was a breathe of fresh air but Republicans hated it and have been going after the Clintons since before Bill was elected.

Hillary Clinton knows that if she sneezes, Republicans will call for an investigation. The Clintons run a tight clean ship because they know they have to. Failure to abide by the law will get them charged one way or another. Lord knows they’ve been investigated often enough to know the drill.

If you think the 18th investigations is the charm then by all means go for it. Just don’t expect it to end any differently than the last 17 investigations.

All Donna Brazille was trying to do was announce that even the Dumb-Ass Democrats are sick to death of the damn Clintons---just like the rational part of the population has been for many years.

The Clintons are done...except if there is any justice, the next news they make is when the investigations start and end in them heading off to jail.

Other than that, Good Bye and Good Riddance.

What do you think this investigation is going to find that the 17 previous investigations missed? The short answer is absolutely nothing. Because there’s nothing to find.

The Clintons tan one of the cleanest administrations ever with only 2 charges filed against their staff. After the 160+ charges against members of the Reagan Administration, it was a breathe of fresh air but Republicans hated it and have been going after the Clintons since before Bill was elected.

Hillary Clinton knows that if she sneezes, Republicans will call for an investigation. The Clintons run a tight clean ship because they know they have to. Failure to abide by the law will get them charged one way or another. Lord knows they’ve been investigated often enough to know the drill.

If you think the 18th investigations is the charm then by all means go for it. Just don’t expect it to end any differently than the last 17 investigations.
screen-shot-2017-02-10-at-2-36-50-pm.png
)

SHE said it was rigged.
What a damn liar!

Trump said she said ... what she said was in her tweet ... Trump is a habitual fucking LIAR.
Its in her book, you dilapidated bag of dumbfuck.
“I had promised Bernie when I took the helm ... that I would get to the bottom of whether Hillary Clinton’s team had rigged the nomination process, as a cache of emails stolen by Russian hackers and posted online had suggested,” she wrote.
“By September 7, the day I called Bernie, I had found my proof and it broke my heart,” she wrote, referring to Clinton’s rival, Sen. Bernie Sanders.

I had found my proof and it broke my heart,” she wrote, referring to Clinton’s rival, Sen. Bernie Sanders.

proof of what ?

proof your imagination is stuck on hillary

make it up as you go just like you always do ......
Do you not even realize how much you sound just like the Trumpetts trying to claim that Trump did not say what he tweeted hours earlier?

Are you really comfortable being on that level?

Donna Brazile for the first time utilizes the word "rigged" stating that the primaries were NOT rigged:
Donna Brazile on Twitter

Well that's how the media is labeling it.....

from CNN......Brazile writes the DNC was rigged in Clinton's favor because her campaign was largely financing the party early on in the presidential election

Donna Brazile torches Clinton in new book - CNNPolitics

from HuffPo......In her new book, the former interim chair of the DNC writes that Clinton had financial control over the DNC.

Was The Democratic Primary Rigged? | HuffPost

from Salon.......Donna Brazile describes how Hillary Clinton’s campaign took control of the DNC as far back as August 2015

Donna Brazile: Hillary controlled the Democratic Party

from CBS........Donna Brazile alleges bias at DNC in favor of Hillary Clinton

Donna Brazile alleges bias at DNC in favor of Hillary Clinton

SHE said it was rigged.
What a damn liar!

Trump said she said ... what she said was in her tweet ... Trump is a habitual fucking LIAR.
Elizabeth Warren stated VERY CLEARLY the DNC rigged the nomination for Clinton. Do you deny that?
She said that based on what Brazile's book apparently asserted, not of her own knowledge. Now Brazile is putting another interpretation on it. In any case, the victory fund agreement was not illegal, if unethical.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back