Donna Brazile speaks up: Primary was NOT rigged

If it was rigged, it a piss poor job of it.

FACT is, the candidate controls the party. Just as the orange moron controlled the gop.
And I thought that Jeb was the Chosen one? How easy you libtards forget.

jeb-bush-election-2016.jpg
Pointed out the same thing to the idiot on another thread. The GOP was willing to commit political suicide by pushing a destiny candidate like Bush. Trump cut through it with the GOP actively working against him until they had no choice but to support him or become irrelevant.
The DNC made damn sure Bernie couldn't do the same.

SHE said it was rigged.
What a damn liar!

Someone explained Sanders signed the same agreement Clinton did, but in 2015. Then he must have realized being tied to the DNC would hurt his 'image'.

SHE said it was rigged.
What a damn liar!

Trump said she said ... what she said was in her tweet ... Trump is a habitual fucking LIAR.
BRAZILE said it...ELIZABETH WARREN said it...There are separate threads with the links and quotes from each.

Elizabeth Warren: Yes, the DNC Rigged the Election for Hillary

If you look at what Brazille said, she found no evidence that the primaries were rigged. She was talking about the joint fundraising agreement that the DNC had made with Clinton. There is no doubt that the DNC was supporting Clinton as the RNC was supporting Bush. That is what they are saying when they said the primaries were rigged. If the DNC can get 80% of the vote in Mississippi for their favored candidate then how did Obama beat Clinton in 2008?

SHE said it was rigged.
What a damn liar!

Trump said she said ... what she said was in her tweet ... Trump is a habitual fucking LIAR.
Its in her book, you dilapidated bag of dumbfuck.
“I had promised Bernie when I took the helm ... that I would get to the bottom of whether Hillary Clinton’s team had rigged the nomination process, as a cache of emails stolen by Russian hackers and posted online had suggested,” she wrote.
“By September 7, the day I called Bernie, I had found my proof and it broke my heart,” she wrote, referring to Clinton’s rival, Sen. Bernie Sanders.

She was talking about the financial deal between the DNC and Clinton. Quite lying.

SHE said it was rigged.
What a damn liar!

Its in her book, you dilapidated bag of dumbfuck.
“I had promised Bernie when I took the helm ... that I would get to the bottom of whether Hillary Clinton’s team had rigged the nomination process, as a cache of emails stolen by Russian hackers and posted online had suggested,” she wrote.
“By September 7, the day I called Bernie, I had found my proof and it broke my heart,” she wrote, referring to Clinton’s rival, Sen. Bernie Sanders.

I had found my proof and it broke my heart,” she wrote, referring to Clinton’s rival, Sen. Bernie Sanders.

proof of what ?

proof your imagination is stuck on hillary

make it up as you go just like you always do ......

Are you as dumb as you are pretending to be?

Did we decide which one was dumber?

Is it this hack Ted Frazier or luddley the doofus?

If the word “rigged” was not used, there was clearly no corruption.

The Dem primaries were 100% authentic and the Clinton nomination was not predetermined in any way. The DNC was 100% truthful with all candidates, voters, and the country.

Is that the argument?

FACT is, the candidate controls the party. Just as the orange moron controlled the gop.
There were a number of well known people, many on the left, who asserted that Hillary and the DNC rigged the nomination when it happened. These people were rounded condemned by leftists in the media. They are due an apology...no?

If the D party keeps it's Super Deleget deal, D voters are dumb to continue to support the party.

The D party is clearly a criminal party. It is the party of the 1%...just like the R party.

Super delegates are not a huge problem. They tend to fall the way the popular vote goes. When the 2008 contest started, they heavily backed Clinton but as Obama won primaries, they switched from Clinton to Obama.

Whoever paid Donna Brazile a visit to shut her up is about to pay Pocahontas a visit as well.

Clinton backer agrees primary was 'rigged'

She did not. She was talking about the neutrality of the DNC. Supposedly that is a big deal even though it is not.

one a day ..

15 Trump Flip-Flops in 15 Days

too damn stupid to be alive much less potus

Go start a thread on this, the current thread is about the DNC and the corruption and lack of integrity of Democrats. That you have had your ass handed to you on this thread and you are desperately trying to change the subject is expected from you left wing nuts.

If Hillary was going to be the nominee from the beginning, the Dems should have just skipped the fake reality TV show that was the Democratic primaries.

It was a scripted TV show pretending to be an authentic election. Everyone who voted for Bernie was disenfranchised.

Hillary was Saddam Hussein in her predetermined world.

Pointed out the same thing to the idiot on another thread. The GOP was willing to commit political suicide by pushing a destiny candidate like Bush. Trump cut through it with the GOP actively working against him until they had no choice but to support him or become irrelevant.

Actually Sanders had a better chance to do it in the Democrat primaries than he did in a Republican primary.

SC
Trump 32% 100% delegates
Clinton 75% 75% delegates

The republican primaries have always been rigged.

Actually Sanders had a better chance to do it in the Democrat primaries than he did in a Republican primary.

SC
Trump 32% 100% delegates
Clinton 75% 75% delegates

The republican primaries have always been rigged.
The real story is the RNC rigged the republican primaries for trump

If Hillary was going to be the nominee from the beginning, the Dems should have just skipped the fake reality TV show that was the Democratic primaries.

It was a scripted TV show pretending to be an authentic election. Everyone who voted for Bernie was disenfranchised.

Hillary was Saddam Hussein in her predetermined world.

It was Republicans who were disenfranchised. In SC, 68% voted against Trump and got no delegates. 25% voted for Sanders and he got 25% of the delegates. Clinton got 55% of the Democrat vote and won the nomination. 55% of Republicans voted against Trump and were disenfranchised.

Forum List

Back