Donna Brazile speaks up: Primary was NOT rigged

Sanders' campaign signed the same deal Clinton's campaign did, and backed out.

Give it up, Princess Peach. 'Mario' has been exposed for rigging the election, engaging in election fraud, and money laundering.

Give it up, Princess Peach. 'Mario' has been exposed for rigging the election, engaging in election fraud, and money laundering.
Even if the primary was rigged, which we all know it was, is that really a crime?

Even if the primary was rigged, which we all know it was, is that really a crime?
/——/ Newsday reports Donna considered replacing Hildabeast with Crazy Joe Biden after her fainting spell (which libs said didn’t happen at the time) but thought the dem women would be sad. She thinks Crazy joe could win.

Last edited:
I kinda agree that Dem primaries were not rigged.

It was predetermined for HIlldawg to be Dem candidate, and primaries were held to appear that voters have say in it.

/——/ Newsday reports Donna considered replacing Hildabeast with Crazy Joe Biden after her fainting spell (which libs said didn’t happen at the time) but though the dem women would be sad. She thinks Crazy joe could win.
Crazy Joe, sadly, might have won, but that wasn't the question I asked.

The money laundering that Donna Brazile said was going on as part of it is definitely illegal.
That is one thing and what I think Schultz was scared of, but that does not answer my question. Is a party rigging their own primary illegal?

/——/ Newsday reports Donna considered replacing Hildabeast with Crazy Joe Biden after her fainting spell (which libs said didn’t happen at the time) but thought the dem women would be sad. She thinks Crazy joe could win.
Crazy Joe, sadly, might have won, but that wasn't the question I asked.
/—-/ It was just an update to the story.

The money laundering that Donna Brazile said was going on as part of it is definitely illegal.
That is one thing and what I think Schultz was scared of, but that does not answer my question. Is a party rigging their own primary illegal?

I would certainly so. But RIGGING requires across the primaries voter fraud, no allegations of that. Are political parties able to chose which candidates they believe are best for the party, and allocate funds? Yes.

When it includes money laundering, YES.

I know you want to separate the 2, but you can't. That is what Hillary / Democrats did.

I would certainly so. But RIGGING requires across the primaries voter fraud, no allegations of that. Are political parties able to chose which candidates they believe are best for the party, and allocate funds? Yes.

No, Princess. As in the last election, if the Democrats had engaged in election fraud during the election - not just in the primaries - in just a couple of states and had turned them for Hillary, she would be President now.

You don't need election fraud in all of them.

"Mario"? Accusing thousands of people across all Democratic primary states of voter fraud that involved millions of voters, is ridiculous. Super Mario could not do that. Is the the felon Weiner's user name?

"Mario"? Accusing thousands of people across all Democratic primary states of voter fraud that involved millions of voters, is ridiculous. Super Mario could not do that. Is the the felon Weiner's user name?
Super Mario could not - but Super Hillary and Super Debbie did.

Why are you denying what has already been proven?

Brazil's has beaten that dead horse. :p

No, Princess. As in the last election, if the Democrats had engaged in election fraud during the election - not just in the primaries - in just a couple of states and had turned them for Hillary, she would be President now.

For example, JFK winning over Nixon, it only took one or two states. Whether or not their was fraud in the JFK win, the election was close.

For example, JFK winning over Nixon, it only took one or two states. Whether or not their was fraud in the JFK win, the election was close.

Yes, very close. And we have had elections back to Adams/Jefferson wherein the winner did not receive more of the popular vote. Only Tilden/Hayes led to violence.

I voted, my vote was mIne. No RIGGING.

Wow, it seems Hillary needs all the distractions she can get.

I voted, my vote was mIne. No RIGGING.
Good for you, Princess.

:p

Sorry Easy if the Republican party forced you to vote for the candidate not of your choice.

Forum List

Back