Don't Be A Chump. Vote For TRUMP!

hellraiser

Apr 16, 2016
First, the main thing wrong with politicians is that they are so cheaply bought and paid for. Often, their political positions are only precursors to a nice cushy private sector job for whatever corporation they played ball for when in office. Trump on the other hand is already a multi billioniare. That being the case, he would be harder to buy off. On that point alone, VOTE FOR HIM!

Another reason I like Trump is that many republicans are against him. So VOTE FOR HIM! Also, it's about time that the White House was occupied by a really hot first lady. So VOTE FOR HIM! Another reason to vote for Trump is that he has far more going for him than simply being the ex-presidents piece of ass. So VOTE FOR HIM!

Also, it was because of what Bill Clinton did in office that really started the American jobs going overseas. (Where enviromnental standards are almost nonexistant) Which then caused less treasonous companies in the U.S. to do the same just to compete. Leaving many Americans with basically no better employment than to flip each other's burgers. And I would expect no different from billy boys wife. So VOTE FOR TRUMP!

Last edited:
First, the main thing wrong with politicians is that they are so cheaply bought and paid for. Often, their political positions are only precursors to a nice cushy private sector job for whatever corporation they played ball for when in office. Trump on the other hand is already a multi billioniare. That being the case, he would be harder to buy off. On that point alone, VOTE FOR HIM!

Another reason I like Trump is that many republicans are against him. So VOTE FOR HIM! Also, it's about time that the White House was occupied by a really hot first lady. So VOTE FOR HIM! Another reason to vote for Trump is that he has far more going for him than simply being the ex-presidents piece of ass. So VOTE FOR HIM!

Also, it was because of what Bill Clinton did in office that really started the American jobs going overseas. (Where enviromnental standards are almost nonexistant) Which then caused less treasonous companies in the U.S. to do the same just to compete. Leaving many Americans with basisally no better employment than to flip each other's burgers. And I would expect no different from billy boys wife. So VOTE FOR TRUMP!
he's a billionaire because he uses other peoples money and those around him can take a fall ,,,,but not him
to me he sounds a little like hitler and his facial expressions are similar

n47eo.jpg

Also, it was because of what Bill Clinton did in office that really started the American jobs going overseas. (Where enviromnental standards are almost nonexistant) Which then caused less treasonous companies in the U.S. to do the same just to compete. Leaving many Americans with basisally no better employment than to flip each other's burgers. And I would expect no different from billy boys wife. So VOTE FOR TRUMP!
shit happens when bush was president it's dems congresses fault ,,,,shit happens when obama is president its dems again even if congress is repub ,,,can't win with liars and con men VOTE HILLARY

I'll end up voting Dump, in spite of the fact I believe he is nothing but the world's richest professional clown.

He is one of the assholes who helped create the corruptocracy through buying political whores like Hitlery, Reid and many RINOs.

He is going to do NOTHING to undo the damage of the moonbat messiah or roll back the regressive policies of the libturd democrook party. He will not reduce the size and scope of government and he will fail to build a fence, let alone a wall.

He's better than Hitlery...

Maybe.

he's a billionaire because he uses other peoples money and those around him can take a fall ,,,,but not him
to me he sounds a little like hitler and his facial expressions are similar
They are night and day. The only similarity I can see is a care of their country.

Sorry dood. I literally would not vote for Rump if my life depended on it. But it's instructive that your reasoning is "it's about time that the White House was occupied by a really hot first lady" or that "so many (Republicans, Democrats, whatever) are against him". Anyone with a functioning brain is against him.

Those are in no way reasons to vote for a self-absorbed narcissistic asshole attention whore in love with the sound of his own whiny voice who has never held an actual job in his life. As Bob Uecker would put it, juuuuuust a bit outside.

States along the southern border will all vote Trump over Clinton or the Bern.

Sorry dood. I literally would not vote for Rump if my life depended on it. But it's instructive that your reasoning is "it's about time that the White House was occupied by a really hot first lady" or that "so many (Republicans, Democrats, whatever) are against him". Anyone with a functioning brain is against him.

Those are in no way reasons to vote for a self-absorbed narcissistic asshole attention whore in love with the sound of his own whiny voice who has never held an actual job in his life. As Bob Uecker would put it, juuuuuust a bit outside.
born on 3rd base and thinks he hit a triple

born on 3rd base and thinks he hit a triple

Thinks it was the greatest triple that god ever created too. :rolleyes:

I fully expect racists to vote trump
Really? When Clinton and Bernie are playing race baiting games to win a primary? I think you have it 180 degrees backwards. The left are the true racists that is how you can have a group of people carry signs that say Black lives matter as if no one else dose. Just black folk. That's the definition of racism my friend.

ill stick with my usual write in....

You do know Batman's not real, right?
ill stick with my usual write in....

You do know Batman's not real, right?
Batman?....im talking Rufus T. Firefly....if your for it,he is against it....

What's with those eyes pointing two different ways :uhh: ?

Actually Groucho had a quote that applies well to Donald Rump:

"Those are my principles. If you don't like them, well, I have others."

Forum List

Back