Don't Believe the Right!

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
The American right is full of malarkey. All they do is distort and lie. We've read the nonsense. But it's time to look at the reality.

Don’t Listen to the Right. The Kamalanomenon Is Real.​

Tracy Nailor, a 56-year-old Atlanta pediatrician, wasn’t particularly impressed with Kamala Harris when she first ran for president. “I think I succumbed to the narrative about her,” she said. She thought Harris wasn’t experienced or accomplished enough to merit the Democratic nomination. “I just didn’t know enough,” she said. “I didn’t do my homework.” Instead of Harris, she supported the trusted, familiar Joe Biden in the last election.

But as Biden’s most recent presidential campaign ground on, her faith wavered. She knew it was going to be hard for the aging president to win again. “I was not hopeless, but I was definitely concerned,” she said. Amid all that worry, the sudden ascension of Harris felt like deliverance. “I’m a person that believes in spirit, and I’m a person who believes that but God. And I say that a lot: But God.” She meant that no matter how desperate the situation and improbable the possibility of rescue, God can always turn things around. “I feel like that’s what’s happened,” she said. “This is not only a political movement. This is a social movement. This is an inflection point. And this is, to me, a spiritual movement.”

Nearly two weeks ago, Democrats and Republicans alike felt as if Donald Trump was going to coast back to the White House. Many thought Democrats were in a trap, caught between a declining president who couldn’t properly campaign and a probable successor whose reputation was lackluster at best. The vibe shift since Harris became the nominee has been whiplash-inducing, leaving some conservatives suspecting a plot. “Her sudden Taylor Swift–level stardom is as faked as intelligence-agency assessments of Hunter Biden’s laptop,” wrote Michael Brendan Dougherty of The National Review in a column titled “The Kamala Harris Psyop.” But having just seen Harris’s fandom up close, I can attest that it is very real.

I don’t really blame conservatives for being confused by the sudden explosion of excitement for Harris, who didn’t come close to igniting Barack Obama-level enthusiasm when she ran for president in 2019. Plenty of Democrats are surprised by it as well. Part of the outpouring of joy is the result of the weight suddenly removed from Democrats’ collective shoulders, now that they no longer need to prop up an increasingly weak candidacy. But part of Democrats’ new exuberance is rooted in who Harris is.

In her last campaign, undertaken at a time of millenarian expectations on the left, the phrase “Kamala is a cop” probably hurt her. But at a moment when the Democratic Party wants to memory-hole calls to defund the police, some who were once turned off by Harris’s record as a prosecutor are thrilling to her law-and-order case against Trump.

If Kamala debates or ever does a wide ranging press conference she ends up like Joe Biden, unelectable.
You will learn. For some reason you ignore the idiocy of Trump. He can't do a presser, nor can he debate. Biden killed him in 2020 and in the last debate, there was no winner. Harris will destroy him.

You will learn. For some reason you ignore the idiocy of Trump. He can't do a presser, nor can he debate. Biden killed him in 2020 and in the last debate, there was no winner. Harris will destroy him.
Hahah there was no winner in the last debate? Haha

Your post are as fact as your black man act

If you had Biden and BJ Harris go off script for 3 minutes and then were asked to pick the one with dementia. You wouldn't know who to pick.

If you actually believe that you are lying to yourself. After the debate everyone said Biden needs to drop out.
Trump does interviews all the time.
If Harris will destroy him tell her to accept the FNC debate. She won't. She can't. She can't debate.

“I think I succumbed to the narrative about her,” she said. She thought Harris wasn’t experienced or accomplished enough to merit the Democratic nomination. “I just didn’t know enough,”

Now she knows more. She's seen Kamala accomplish nothing in the last 4 years.
I guess more experience doing nothing is something. Doesn't really increase her merit.

Forum List

Back