Don't built it, and they will come........................

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Don't build the wall, and they will come........................

That's right everyone, all of Diaper Joe's children are rushing across the border in record numbers.

And as states like Texas send them home to the daddy in Washington DC where they belong, the mayor there keeps getting denied the National Guard to help manage the crisis.

Could it be they simply can't afford them?

Na, that can't be it, I'm sure Diaper Joe knows what he is doing.

After all, the country is owned by the DNC as they rule supreme.

Why? Cuz they are just that good at governing and need no input or help from anyone else.

Funny that they had no sympathy for border states when they were trying to deal with this influx. Did not bother them at all. But suddenly they get a small sampling of what the border states were dealing with and they are up in arms.
To call them fools would be rather kind

Funny that they had no sympathy for border states when they were trying to deal with this influx. Did not bother them at all. But suddenly they get a small sampling of what the border states were dealing with and they are up in arms.
People should be kind, in my opinion.

That's right everyone, all of Diaper Joe's children are rushing across the border in record numbers.

And as states like Texas send them home to the daddy in Washington DC where they belong, the mayor there keeps getting denied the National Guard to help manage the crisis.

Why? Cuz they are just that good at governing and need no input or help from anyone else.
Just walking through the gates at the end of the fence is all one needs to do to enter this nation.

Don't go to Little Lake Milton near Youngstown Ohio. If you ever been around there, it's a rural community. The Beach is at Craig Beach. But go to the beach and all you hear is Spanish spoken and Hispanic music. In Austintown Ohio almost overnight the community has been turned into Tijuana thanks to Joe Biden bussing and flying illegals all over the United States.

In about 10-15 years, Austintown will turn into a crap hole like Youngstown. It's going downhill fast.

I don't mind legal immigrants. They pay into the system. It's the illegals (same ethnic background) that is the problem. Race isn't the problem. Being a drain on the economy, and Social Safety Net and your surrounding community is the problem.

No, they still don't care, they just want to send them back is all.

Washington DC needs to build a wall and make Texas pay for it

We are all children or grandchildren of immigrants, get over it boys and girls grow up and live your life with less hate for the other.

"Twilight of Democracy tries to deconstruct the psychology and motivation of such people. For some it is the chance to be noticed; for others, it is revenge for slights. Applebaum moves on to Laura Ingraham, another former acquaintance, who has become host of a certain type of US political chat show. "She has, like so many others in the Fox universe, depicted illegal immigrants as thieves and murderers, despite overwhelming evidence that immigrants commit fewer crimes overall than native-born Americans."

'Twilight of Democracy' by Anne Applebaum

After a temporary lull in migration during the early part of the pandemic, that very month (October 2020) saw a significant jump in both known successful entries (what the Border Patrol calls “gotaways”), as well as arrests to levels as high as before the pandemic, and the numbers kept rising. Even before Biden assumed office, the Border Patrol was making more arrests and witnessing far more successful crossings after the wall went up than most months before the Trump wall. Figure 1 displays the extent of the available data for known successful entries as well as apprehensions.

Darn those pesky facts.

Ah, sarcasm feels SOOOOO GOOOOOD!!!!

shower.gif

We are all children or grandchildren of immigrants, get over it boys and girls grow up and live your life with less hate for the other.

"Twilight of Democracy tries to deconstruct the psychology and motivation of such people. For some it is the chance to be noticed; for others, it is revenge for slights. Applebaum moves on to Laura Ingraham, another former acquaintance, who has become host of a certain type of US political chat show. "She has, like so many others in the Fox universe, depicted illegal immigrants as thieves and murderers, despite overwhelming evidence that immigrants commit fewer crimes overall than native-born Americans."

'Twilight of Democracy' by Anne Applebaum

Immigrants back then did it for the correct reasons.
Nowadays its just for the FREE shit the Dems give them!!

I'm half Am. Indiand and half "white". I'm a senior now, I lost my job, and looking to be homeless soon.
I've paid taxes all of my life........AND I DON'T GET SHIT from the goobermint!!!!

Forum List

Back