Don't Like SCOTUS Rulings? TAKE BACK THE PUBLIC SCHOOLS!

It's neither here nor there anyway. Republicans don't have the stomach for anything that even sounds like work. As I said before, they've done absolutely nothing since they took congress. In fact Democrats have gained ground with historic rulings.

So..

Repubs have been trying to get rid of Public schools for decades. Hasn't happened and won't happen. Public schools are here to stay and are getting better, we love ours where I live.

You Rs are running out of Democratic issues to hate, they're becoming the law of the land. What will you do next? Nothing like you have been doing since taking over congress? :)

You have no idea what's been done to you or your kids and probably never will. What you've created is the perfect climate for a violent overthrow of this pathetic albatross government and a dictator who will step on your kind like roaches. You allowed it to go too far and will reap the whirlwind.

Once again the moronic OP preaches sedition which is a violation of the oath that he swore to protect this nation.

Like you've been trying to take social security and medicare away. More like that.

Good examples.....they had to TAX social security to keep it viable and ROB medicare to finance Obozo-Care.....it's a house of cards praying there are no more windy days.

That won't be as easy as you think. Once a program like that is implemented, it gets hard to take it away. :oops:

It will collapse of it's own weight when the GOP refuses to administer it and it runs out of money.....2017 at the latest.....it's unsupportable and they knew it when they passed it.
They've been trying to overturn it. Now they don't have the power to overturn it. Exchanges are going up whether the Republican states like it or not.

That won't be as easy as you think. Once a program like that is implemented, it gets hard to take it away. :oops:

It will collapse of it's own weight when the GOP refuses to administer it and it runs out of money.....2017 at the latest.....it's unsupportable and they knew it when they passed it.
They've been trying to overturn it. Now they don't have the power to overturn it. Exchanges are going up whether the Republican states like it or not.

Hawaii just dismantled theirs

Once again the moronic OP preaches sedition which is a violation of the oath that he swore to protect this nation.

I thought I was "stolen valor" and a fake Vet.....can't keep your stories straight can ya, pig-eyes? :badgrin:

You stole the valor of the marines but no one ever denied that you served as an REMF!

But thanks for admitting that you are still a liar!

Now try and stay on your own OP topic for a change.

As to the SCOTUS ruling on Obozo-Care, Gruber intentionally used the word
"states" to intimidate governors into setting up exchanges. Roberts ignored the true intention of the wording claiming they "meant" the opposite. His claiming the Court was overstepping their bounds and saying "who do we think we are" on the queer marriage crap was an admission he'd screwed the pooch on the ACA. He should step down but Barry would replace him with another lesbian communist so I hope he doesn't.

I thought I was "stolen valor" and a fake Vet.....can't keep your stories straight can ya, pig-eyes? :badgrin:

You stole the valor of the marines but no one ever denied that you served as an REMF!

Unproductive. It's old reading that garbage

27 air-assaults during Tet and 17 LRRP insertions, pig-eyes...you have no concept of what valor is you piece of shit.

It's neither here nor there anyway. Republicans don't have the stomach for anything that even sounds like work. As I said before, they've done absolutely nothing since they took congress. In fact Democrats have gained ground with historic rulings.

So..

They've done quite a bit actually picking apart the scandals and coverups...wait until Hildabeast finally sits in front of Trey Gowdy....her campaign for POTUS will end moments after they adjourn.

27 air-assaults during Tet and 17 LRRP insertions, pig-eyes...you have no concept of what valor is you piece of shit.

The whole of USMB knows that you stole the valor of the USMC and the proof is right there in my siggie.

As far as the SCOTUS goes Robert's b/slapped Alito, Scalia and Thomas by using their own dissenting opinions in the prior ACA case to prove that the original intention of Congress was never to deny subsidies to anyone.

On gay marriage the SCOTUS effectively reamed neanderthals like you with your own bigotry and it was well deserved IMO.

:lol:

Take a look at who's determining our future with a nuclear-armed Iran and tell me what difference it makes if queers marry each other....old hippie anarchists in Armani suits:

Kerry54322_20150628_130316.jpg

So..

They've done quite a bit actually picking apart the scandals and coverups...wait until Hildabeast finally sits in front of Trey Gowdy....her campaign for POTUS will end moments after they adjourn.

Only in your wet dreams.

Ben-GOP-crazy is a non-issue to everyone but the rabid rightwingers. Your screeching about 4 deaths over there while denying the 9 deaths in SC just makes you look like the hypocrites that you are.

The SC has taking a whip to your hate filled agenda and you will fail if you try to take on public schools too.

So..

Only in your wet dreams.

Ben-GOP-crazy is a non-issue to everyone but the rabid rightwingers. Your screeching about 4 deaths over there while denying the 9 deaths in SC just makes you look like the hypocrites that you are.

The SC has taking a whip to your hate filled agenda and you will fail if you try to take on public schools too.
:itsok:

The whole of USMB knows that you stole the valor of the USMC and the proof is right there in my siggie.

Asslips and Stinkingeist (you're his sock) keep peddling that jive because my foot's been so far up your asses your breath smells like shoe polish.

So..

You can always hope.. She's our next president.

Stay tuned. This ruling is everything.

5 leftists sitting in black robes...no enforcement mechanism if the executive branch doesn't agree....and the next one won't. They may as well have decided because George Washington owned slaves they would rename our Capital from DC to AC. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back