Don't Like SCOTUS Rulings? TAKE BACK THE PUBLIC SCHOOLS!

You stole the valor of the marines but no one ever denied that you served as an REMF!

But thanks for admitting that you are still a liar!

Now try and stay on your own OP topic for a change.

27 air-assaults during Tet and 17 LRRP insertions, pig-eyes...you have no concept of what valor is you piece of shit.

The whole of USMB knows that you stole the valor of the USMC and the proof is right there in my siggie.

Asslips and Stinkingeist (you're his sock) keep peddling that jive because my foot's been so far up your asses your breath smells like shoe polish.

You can deny it all you like but everyone knows that you stole the valor of the USMC. Those posts aren't going away.

Now why do you constantly try to derail your own OP topic?

Do you have a problem with a short attention span or is that shortcoming just contained within your shorts?

The OP is about public schools and the SC. Try and stick to that and you won't have yet another of your threads end up in the Rubber Room.

You stole the valor of the marines but no one ever denied that you served as an REMF!

27 air-assaults during Tet and 17 LRRP insertions, pig-eyes...you have no concept of what valor is you piece of shit.

The whole of USMB knows that you stole the valor of the USMC and the proof is right there in my siggie.

Asslips and Stinkingeist (you're his sock) keep peddling that jive because my foot's been so far up your asses your breath smells like shoe polish.

You can deny it all you like but everyone knows that you stole the valor of the USMC. Those posts aren't going away.

Do you have a problem with a short attention span or is that shortcoming just contained within your shorts?

The OP is about public schools and the SC. Try and stick to that and you won't have yet another of your threads end up in the Rubber Room.

Get out of this thread you troll piece of shit.

What I left out of my OP is that public school victims will be at the mercy of the kids who actually learned useful things in school when the economy collapses in debt default. A permanent class of serfs living in company towns with no power to escape. That's the fruit from the communist tree.....choke on it.
ph34r_zpscc1df1bc.png

You'd be wise to take your own advice.

Like shooting fish in a barrel :)

It's neither here nor there anyway. Republicans don't have the stomach for anything that even sounds like work. As I said before, they've done absolutely nothing since they took congress. In fact Democrats have gained ground with historic rulings.

So..

They've done quite a bit actually picking apart the scandals and coverups...wait until Hildabeast finally sits in front of Trey Gowdy....her campaign for POTUS will end moments after they adjourn.
You can always hope.. She's our next president.

She will make a good POTUS IMO and given that so many voters can recall how prosperous they were under Bill she will do quite well in the polls.

Speaking of Bill he put 100,000 new teachers in the public schools. That is the kind of legacy that Hilary could use against the OP's intention to attack the public schools next.

BTW, Obozo-Care will simply be defunded by the next president and like Andy Jackson told the Supremes of his day....you have your opinion, now let's see you enforce it. Queers are still a tiny minority in American society and have no political power...they're winning because they've been ignored...that ended Friday.
the

neither do you.

your cartoon might. it's come closer to service than you have.

Gen Xers are awakening to the turds stuffed in their brains in public schools now that their parents are dying and leaving them little to nothing. The millennials will find out quicker now that their parents have taken them back in and can't stand to be around their lazy drugged asses. Everything that's been done can be corrected but not if we lose another generation.....In God we Trust but it's our job to take out the trash.

Get out of this thread you troll piece of shit.

You say that a lot, but you still haven't figured out that YOU are the problem, fake.

Forum List

Back