Don't like the Upgrade at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hang on - those stupid unwanted links have disappeared.
There's number one good thing.

Oh..and if you have your online status as "hidden" you will still see yourself as ONLINE but that is only for you. Others see it as OFFLINE.

Why would anyone try to hide their status on a forum?
I've never even considered it.

So everyone's rep is gone. I am OK with that.

Bullshit.
You were one of the worst offenders with rep hate comments.
Now it's gone, you'll have to grow balls and actually comment on posts in open forum, instead of your usual cowardly crap.

I've got to admit, I don't think this is an improvement at all.
I definitely prefer the old board. I miss the "My Posts" feature of the old board, it was much easier to use than the new way now.

I've got to admit, I don't think this is an improvement at all.
I definitely prefer the old board. I miss the "My Posts" feature of the old board, it was much easier to use than the new way now.

I think we will all get to used to it, but I did like the old board better. More simple.

Oh..and if you have your online status as "hidden" you will still see yourself as ONLINE but that is only for you. Others see it as OFFLINE.
Thanks so much, Gracie. I could not figure that one out for the past two days...lol.

This board has the same features the other board had and then some more added. You can still put up videos, links, if you write a longer message the box gets bigger - there is nothing difficult about this board. I have no preference - one way or the other. I thought videos would not work on this one and after finding they do I have no concerns. I'm happy!:smile: The smiley faces are alot easier to access and post from this board than the other one. Alot better! And it is a breeze now to type in bold print! I'm loving it! Thanks to whoever came up with that idea! I'm thrilled! - Jeri

that
I really liked the "My Posts/My Quotes/My Threads" feature. They were able to tack that onto the old software.
Why not now? :dunno:

yes, I was just going to ask about that? We can't find our last post or recent threads we posted. Is that gone forever? anyone know?

that

yes, I was just going to ask about that? We can't find our last post or recent threads we posted. Is that gone forever? anyone know?

You can find your posts in Content in the grey box hover thingy near the top right of the page. I haven't found a thread list yet....

that

At the top right you'll see your name and avatar. Placing mouse over that gives you a menu. In the menu you'll see "your content." Your content is the last post and all threads you posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back