🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Don't Mess with Texas?

The moment your side plays the Race Card it's all over Right????????????

It just ends there...........

Move along, nothing to see here............

Look at the mini skirt............wow.............that is news.

It's not over...........

It continues, and more are aware of the current land grab attempts.

States are taking action.

And the BLM is responsible for bringing this to the light of day as States now take on the Feds.

Yelling Racism will not end this........

But it is your favorite BS Pravda.

It was Bundy who brought up race with his incoherent and racist rant.

Its Bundy who is on welfare and accused others of abusing the system while he himself is the queen of welfare fraud.

BS..........

It was a reporter asking off beat questions trying to stir up some Dirty laundry by taking advantage of an old man who doesn't really understand how the Pravda Press works.

It was an old man enjoying his 15 minutes of fame where people are actually interested in what he has to say

The NY Times just let the cameras roll and Bundy did the rest

Well..........lots of regurgitation going on with this one. Washington Times, Brietbart, Fox.

Lots of scary headlines.

The BLM says they are only looking to protect 140 acres....not 90,000. That is a big gap.

I am convinced that you have just recently become interested in "land grabs" and have been heavily influenced by the RW echo chamber when it comes to this particular issue. I think you don't know what it is even about. Your understanding of the case is no deeper than the WND opinion page. You have gone from never thinking about land grabs to a full fledged anti-BLM activist in the span of a week.

Did you get a woody when you heard the Texas gubernatorial candidate talk tough and suggest that "Come and Take It" flag? I'll bet you did.

Tell me, where does the BLM get the authority to "protect" even 1 acre of Texas land without the consent of the State Legislature? Pull out that pocket Constitution and give me a quote.

I don't know....

I guess it is kind of like the State of Texas taking property from Texas citizens and giving it to a Canadian Oil company

So if it's the Feds doing it, is that ok as well....................

:cuckoo:

It all comes down to eminent domain.

There are many justifiable reason for a govenment to exercise eminent domain. Roads, Hospitals, schools. I also support using it to protect a fragile environment

I can't understand the State of Texas....you know.....Don't Mess with those fuckers, using eminent domain to give land so a Canadian Oil Company can make a profit

Where is the right wing outrage on this?

The federal government has no right of eminent domain over state land.

You don't see it because you obviously don't believe in State rights................

Either way......No matter how many acres are involved...........The original dispute is between States in the past and the legal boundaries of the State.

So the Feds just say MINE...........

Sure I do...

States rights as members of the United States. We have had juristictional battles for over 200 years. We generally sttle them inCongress or through the courts. We once even settled them by war

I remember when we had states rights issues in the 50s and 60s. The States wanted the right to discriminate against their citizens if they wanted to. We sent troops in there to settle the issue

and that is what the neoconfederate insurrectionists are still fighting for....

they lost...

they don't like it.

they think they're an occupied people because the big bad gubmint made white people let black people into their schools in the south.

if they had slavery, they wouldn't mind the gubmint so much.

Clueless as usual, you might want to do a little research on how some northern states fought desegregation more than some southern states.

Sure I do...

States rights as members of the United States. We have had juristictional battles for over 200 years. We generally sttle them inCongress or through the courts. We once even settled them by war

I remember when we had states rights issues in the 50s and 60s. The States wanted the right to discriminate against their citizens if they wanted to. We sent troops in there to settle the issue

they lost...

they don't like it.

they think they're an occupied people because the big bad gubmint made white people let black people into their schools in the south.

Clueless as usual, you might want to do a little research on how some northern states fought desegregation more than some southern states.

Do tell

There are many justifiable reason for a govenment to exercise eminent domain. Roads, Hospitals, schools. I also support using it to protect a fragile environment

I can't understand the State of Texas....you know.....Don't Mess with those fuckers, using eminent domain to give land so a Canadian Oil Company can make a profit

I'm leery about this story. So much misinformation flew out about the Bundy situation in the beginning that a lot of people got sucked in without really understanding the whole story. So I tread carefully here.

But if the facts of this issue are that the people of the United States - by way of the Bureau of Land Management - want to take over control of property that is already owned by the State of Texas and/or private citizens - then I'll back the private citizens and/or State of Texas 100% on this one. If they want to claim "eminent domain" they better have a much better "public good" that turtles, beavers, wind farms, solar farms, or alibino duck-billed platypuses (platypi?).

I'll be listening and watching carefully.

Sure I do...

they lost...

they don't like it.

DANG - I already gave you poss rep for a different recent post. I owe you another asap for this one. AMEN BROTHER!

What if we cut Texas off from the US like they want so that they lose all public assistance, Federal disaster relief funding, and have to fight murderous Mexican drug cartels entirely on their own?

It will take about two months for Texas to come begging for help.

Land grabs are great when George Bush steals land & tax dollars to build his base ball park. And when they take hundreds of homes & 54,000 acres (2,000 of which was my parents land & home) to build a lake & wildlife conservation reserve. Wal-Mart's abuse of eminent domain is awesome. Grabbing land for the Canadian pipeline or the I35 Mexico, US, Canada Corridor is great. But now finally some people are up in arms. SMH!

I'm an American citizen. I am perfectly willing to listen to offers from the citizens of Nevada to buy our land from us

Our land..............lol...................

It wasn't the Federal Gov't that lived their and pioneered it, it was average people that paved the way for that state to become.

As far as buying it, THE PEOPLE BOUGHT IT.............

Texas and Mexico..........The Feds didn't fight at the Alamo, average citizens fought there and won................Yet people like you would say WE BOUGHT IT...........

Do you have a mouse in your pocket............Seems to me the pioneers took that land and not some fairy tale.

Wait....let me check

Yes, I am in fact a US Citizen and that land belongs to ALL of us. As a taxpayer, I have issues with giving away land that belongs to us all to a small population. We have a $17 trillion debt......I don't think we should be giving land away

If the State of Nevada wants to buy this land...I say we sell it to them
Who's giving away land?

I thought the issue was cows walking on it.

Last edited:
Average citizens won the Alamo?

Sure, if you consider everyone dying a "victory".

What if we cut Texas off from the US like they want so that they lose all public assistance, Federal disaster relief funding, and have to fight murderous Mexican drug cartels entirely on their own?

Big whoop....Texas has either the 14 or 15 largest economy in the world.
And when you fools run short on oil? We'll be happy to sell it to you for around $400 bucks a barrel.
If you grovel .....

Big whoop....Texas has either the 14 or 15 largest economy in the world.
And when you fools run short on oil? We'll be happy to sell it to you for around $400 bucks a barrel.
If you grovel .....
We don't need Texas oil, Canadian tar sands, or anything from your Saudi boyfriends.

bandar-bush-4.jpg

Hemp%20for%20Victory%20-%201942%20-%20Special%20tax%20stamp%20-%20producer%20of%20marihuana.jpg

Vote Hemp: Why Hemp?: New Billion-Dollar Crop
The feasibility of converting Cannabis sat... [Bioresour Technol. 2010] - PubMed - NCBI
http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/RL32725.pdf
http://evanmills.lbl.gov/pubs/pdf/cannabis-carbon-footprint.pdf
http://www.liq.wa.gov/publications/Marijuana/SEPA/5d_Environmental_Risks_and_Opportunities_in_Cannabis_Cultivation.pdf
http://pub.epsilon.slu.se/8415/1/prade_t_111102.pdf
UConn Biofuel Consortium
http://dspace.mit.edu/bitstream/handle/1721.1/59909/676695681.pdf?...1
https://lup.lub.lu.se/search/publication/1868648
http://lup.lub.lu.se/luur/download?func=downloadFile&recordOId=2856430&fileOId=2857088
Effect of harvest date on combustion related fuel properties of industrial hemp (Cannabis sativa L.) - Fuel - Tom 102, Numer Complete (2012) - Biblioteka Nauki - Yadda
https://www.uky.edu/Ag/AgEcon/pubs/res_other/hemp98.pdf
Hemp: A New Crop with New Uses for North America
http://www.nyu.edu/classes/keefer/EvergreenEnergy/kforbin.pdf
Industrial Hemp - Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (AAFC)
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=93&ved=0CC0QFjACOFo&url=http%3A%2F%2Fhumboldt-dspace.calstate.edu%2Fbitstream%2Fhandle%2F2148%2F1461%2FArnold_Jessica_M_Sp2013-r.pdf%3Fsequence%3D4&ei=UfTnUqLJNI-FogSHuIKoAg&usg=AFQjCNGePT2nLRH82rx6h817DYxZ6v-J3A&cad=rja
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=91&cad=rja&ved=0CCMQFjAAOFo&url=http%3A%2F%2Fcore.kmi.open.ac.uk%2Fdownload%2Fpdf%2F2778292.pdf&ei=UfTnUqLJNI-FogSHuIKoAg&usg=AFQjCNFqhjiy8F4VRqHnZ08t7CZFDqLgXQ

You fucking dumb ass, the land in question is BLM. It was never Bundy's land. And it is being damaged by Bundy running 1000 head on land that is rated for 160 head at the most. So, not only is the jerk not paying for use of land which is not his, and never was his, he is damaging public property. And his family has only owned that 'ranch', since 1948, not since 1877 as he claimed.

You refer to land grabs under Carter and Clinton, yet never link to prove there were such. I think you are a liar and that such never happened.

but it's ok for bundy to be a thief... he's an old gubmint hating white supremacist.

but if a black kid stole $20 worth of foodstamps, they'd be demanding he be jailed

and if the black kid raised a gun at federal officers? oh wow... I can't even imagine.

psst..............

keep it quite.........

but the Federal Gov't took the land in 1993 to save the turtles..........

Don't let that out.........

shhhhhhhhhhhh...........

The federal government has held that land on behalf of the owners - the people of the United States of America - since the moment it became a part of the United States of America.

My math MAY be a little fuzzy, but I think that was LONG before 1993.

You've been fed a pile of horseshit. Shame on you for swallowing it without checking it out first.

How did we get all of our military bases?

but it's ok for bundy to be a thief... he's an old gubmint hating white supremacist.

but if a black kid stole $20 worth of foodstamps, they'd be demanding he be jailed

and if the black kid raised a gun at federal officers? oh wow... I can't even imagine.

psst..............

keep it quite.........

shhhhhhhhhhhh...........

The federal government has held that land on behalf of the owners - the people of the United States of America - since the moment it became a part of the United States of America.

You've been fed a pile of horseshit. Shame on you for swallowing it without checking it out first.

And for how long have they had a regulation that ranchers can't have more than a couple hundred head?

psst..............

keep it quite.........

shhhhhhhhhhhh...........

And for how long have they had a regulation that ranchers can't have more than a couple hundred head?

trying to move the goal post?

Forum List

Back