🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Don't Mess with Texas?

Go in for the kill.

LOL

Again. He didn't answer the question. Why should the BLM take any of the land at the Red River at all.

I can only surmise...............

The battle there is basically this..................

Oklahoma way back when said MINE...................

Texas way back when said MINE...................

and now the BLM SAYS MINE.......................

excuse me while I tell the BLM to shove the Mine BS.

I was talking to you, genius. You just nailed him with that last comment. You exposed him for approving of federal land grabs but not state land grabs. You know.....the exact opposite of you. Don't you see? You have him cornered! Go for it! Don't hold back!

So if it's the Feds doing it, is that ok as well....................

:cuckoo:

It all comes down to eminent domain.

There are many justifiable reason for a govenment to exercise eminent domain. Roads, Hospitals, schools. I also support using it to protect a fragile environment

I can't understand the State of Texas....you know.....Don't Mess with those fuckers, using eminent domain to give land so a Canadian Oil Company can make a profit

Where is the right wing outrage on this?

It was a decision by the State. Not the Fed and is more local.

The people of that state, if so inclined can challenge that state or FIRE the elected politicians...........Yet it would be an internal issue of that State and county.

I don't see why you would differentiate abuse from the state from abuse by the federal government

Government abuse is still government abuse

Texas doesn't mind using its governmental powers but whines like little bitches if the Feds do it

It all comes down to eminent domain.

There are many justifiable reason for a govenment to exercise eminent domain. Roads, Hospitals, schools. I also support using it to protect a fragile environment

I can't understand the State of Texas....you know.....Don't Mess with those fuckers, using eminent domain to give land so a Canadian Oil Company can make a profit

Where is the right wing outrage on this?

The people of that state, if so inclined can challenge that state or FIRE the elected politicians...........Yet it would be an internal issue of that State and county.

I don't see why you would differentiate abuse from the state from abuse by the federal government

Texas doesn't mind using its governmental powers but whines like little bitches if the Feds do it

You don't see it because you obviously don't believe in State rights................

Either way......No matter how many acres are involved...........The original dispute is between States in the past and the legal boundaries of the State.

So the Feds just say MINE...........

You don't see it because you obviously don't believe in State rights................

Either way......No matter how many acres are involved...........The original dispute is between States in the past and the legal boundaries of the State.

Sure I do...

States rights as members of the United States. We have had juristictional battles for over 200 years. We generally settle them in Congress or through the courts. We once even settled them by war

I remember when we had states rights issues in the 50s and 60s. The States wanted the right to discriminate against their citizens if they wanted to. We sent troops in there to settle the issue

Last edited:
I don't think I've seen anyone address these facts:

If the welfare ranchers had to pay market prices for land, they would be paying a lot more than Uncle Sam charges them. And, they'd have to pay taxes on the land.

They're paying welfare prices to use land that belongs to the people of the US. ALL the people. But, if any of the rest of us want to use it, we would not get the welfare ranching price either.

Its the welfare ranchers who are the "land grabbers".

Sure I do...

States rights as members of the United States. We have had juristictional battles for over 200 years. We generally sttle them inCongress or through the courts. We once even settled them by war

I remember when we had states rights issues in the 50s and 60s. The States wanted the right to discriminate against their citizens if they wanted to. We sent troops in there to settle the issue

and that is what the neoconfederate insurrectionists are still fighting for....

they lost...

they don't like it.

they think they're an occupied people because the big bad gubmint made white people let black people into their schools in the south.

if they had slavery, they wouldn't mind the gubmint so much.

Sure I do...

States rights as members of the United States. We have had juristictional battles for over 200 years. We generally sttle them inCongress or through the courts. We once even settled them by war

they lost...

they don't like it.

they think they're an occupied people because the big bad gubmint made white people let black people into their schools in the south.

About 800,000 Americans died in the Civil War.....................

This issue isn't about that or slavery or Racism.................

It's not about Cows, turtles, or freakin UFO's.................

It's about the Fed taking land...........

The land grabs under Carter and Clinton are a part of our history.............

And your side says shut up when we try and Stop HISTORY FROM REPEATING itself under Obama............

Sorry, NO DICE.

How do you tell when a Texas politician is lying? Whenever he opens his mouth.

The Bundy fracas blew up on the "Conservatives" as the rest of America got a very good look at what the fruitloops would really like to do with the military style guns they have. Now Bundy has revealed himself to be an asshole in other realms.

So now, they have chosen this lie to scream and froth at the mouth about, and, once again, it is being held up to the light of day, and proven to be more lies from the usual sources. Next week, there will be something else that the wingnuts will be frothing at the mouth about, and it will be just as rediculous.

I don't think I've seen anyone address these facts:

If the welfare ranchers had to pay market prices for land, they would be paying a lot more than Uncle Sam charges them. And, they'd have to pay taxes on the land.

They're paying welfare prices to use land that belongs to the people of the US. ALL the people. But, if any of the rest of us want to use it, we would not get the welfare ranching price either.

Its the welfare ranchers who are the "land grabbers".

The conservatives are always whining about how private interests can do a better job than the Government. Lets lease our lands to private comapanies and see if they give Bundy a better rate at grazing his cattle
We know one thing, they would not have allowed him to go 20 years without paying

Sure I do...

they lost...

they don't like it.

And your side says shut up when we try and Stop HISTORY FROM REPEATING itself under Obama............

Sorry, NO DICE.

the issue was absolutely slavery. you can couch it any way you want. the only reason for that war was slavery.

and only people who engage in revisionist history pretend otherwise.

puleeze... land grabs.

right... like the grab of state sovereignty when the big bad armed feds walked black kids into segregationist schools.

no doubt that wasn't a race issue either.

The moment your side plays the Race Card it's all over Right????????????

It just ends there...........

Move along, nothing to see here............

Look at the mini skirt............wow.............that is news.

It's not over...........

It continues, and more are aware of the current land grab attempts.

States are taking action.

And the BLM is responsible for bringing this to the light of day as States now take on the Feds.

Yelling Racism will not end this........

But it is your favorite BS Pravda.

they lost...

they don't like it.

Sorry, NO DICE.

the issue was absolutely slavery. you can couch it any way you want. the only reason for that war was slavery.

puleeze... land grabs.

right... like the grab of state sovereignty when the big bad armed feds walked black kids into segregationist schools.

Jesus.........I just told you this issue isn't damned Slavery. It's about Fed land grabs that are ongoing..............

And anyone who disagrees with the Fed is a damned Racist.

Does your side ever get bored with that Straw Argument.

The moment your side plays the Race Card it's all over Right????????????

It just ends there...........

Move along, nothing to see here............

Look at the mini skirt............wow.............that is news.

It's not over...........

It continues, and more are aware of the current land grab attempts.

States are taking action.

And the BLM is responsible for bringing this to the light of day as States now take on the Feds.

Yelling Racism will not end this........

But it is your favorite BS Pravda.

It is amazing how often the race card comes up when we start talking about States Rights

Sure I do...

they lost...

they don't like it.

Sorry, NO DICE.

You fucking dumb ass, the land in question is BLM. It was never Bundy's land. And it is being damaged by Bundy running 1000 head on land that is rated for 160 head at the most. So, not only is the jerk not paying for use of land which is not his, and never was his, he is damaging public property. And his family has only owned that 'ranch', since 1948, not since 1877 as he claimed.

You refer to land grabs under Carter and Clinton, yet never link to prove there were such. I think you are a liar and that such never happened.

they lost...

they don't like it.

Sorry, NO DICE.

You fucking dumb ass, the land in question is BLM. It was never Bundy's land. And it is being damaged by Bundy running 1000 head on land that is rated for 160 head at the most. So, not only is the jerk not paying for use of land which is not his, and never was his, he is damaging public property. And his family has only owned that 'ranch', since 1948, not since 1877 as he claimed.

You refer to land grabs under Carter and Clinton, yet never link to prove there were such. I think you are a liar and that such never happened.

Oh spare me the outrage. That data has been posted on numerous threads already. It's a matter of history.

This thread is about Texas. Should the BLM seize this land that Texas claims.

Yes or no.

Pick a damned side on the Texas issue.

they lost...

they don't like it.

Sorry, NO DICE.

but it's ok for bundy to be a thief... he's an old gubmint hating white supremacist.

but if a black kid stole $20 worth of foodstamps, they'd be demanding he be jailed

and if the black kid raised a gun at federal officers? oh wow... I can't even imagine.

Sorry, NO DICE.

puleeze... land grabs.

Jesus.........I just told you this issue isn't damned Slavery. It's about Fed land grabs that are ongoing..............

And anyone who disagrees with the Fed is a damned Racist.

Does your side ever get bored with that Straw Argument.

Dumbass, show us proof, other than rightwingnut flapyap, that there are such land grabs going on. Thus far, all you have shown us is a Nevada fruitloop trying to get out of paying legal grazing fees. And calling in a bunch of armed fruitloops to back him up in his illegal operations.

Sorry, NO DICE.

but it's ok for bundy to be a thief... he's an old gubmint hating white supremacist.

but if a black kid stole $20 worth of foodstamps, they'd be demanding he be jailed

and if the black kid raised a gun at federal officers? oh wow... I can't even imagine.

psst..............

keep it quite.........

but the Federal Gov't took the land in 1993 to save the turtles..........

Don't let that out.........

shhhhhhhhhhhh...........

It is amazing how often the race card comes up when we start talking about States Rights

because what else is it about?

it's about revenwers....

slavery.....

segregation.....

and women's reproductive rights.

oh yeah... and the whole guns, G-d and gays thing.

in other words, anything that forces them to honor the equal treatment of people under the law.

Sorry, NO DICE.

Oh spare me the outrage. That data has been posted on numerous threads already. It's a matter of history.

This thread is about Texas. Should the BLM seize this land that Texas claims.

Yes or no.

Pick a damned side on the Texas issue.

Texas claims it, the Feds claim it, it is in the courts, and will be decided in the courts. And it is 140 acres, not 90,000 as you fools claim.

Forum List

Back