🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Don't Mess with Texas?

That is not research, idiot. It is all opinion piece bullshit from bullshit sources.

Try harder.

I guess you know more in your 2 minutes of famous research than the Lt. Governor and AG of Texas............

Damn it man, you are brilliant..................

Have you considered telling these incompetent people the real deal here..........In 2 minutes you have stated that these men's claims don't exist at all...........

Are you a legend in your own mind as well..............

I'll call them for you..............and tell them that lone laughter has stated that it's all BS and no need to file a lawsuit against the Feds..........

You can all go home now.................

Are you really that stupid Lone Laughter................

No. In my two minutes...I learned that the BLM does not want 90,000 acres and denies that they are even seeking any new land. They are looking to protect 140 acres that have always been federal property. I learned that the Texas-Oklahoma border area has been the subject of decades of lawsuits and that any case generated by this grandstanding candidate will not likely solve the matter.

Here is the official BLM statement on the matter:

BLM Red River (OK/TX) Statement

The BLM is categorically not expanding Federal holdings along the Red River. The 140-acres in question were determined to be public land in 1986 when the U.S. District Court ruled on a case brought by two private landowners, each seeking to adjust boundary lines for their respective properties. The BLM was not party to any litigation between the landowners. The 140-acres were at no time held in private ownership.

Questions should be addressed to Paul McGuire at 405-790-1009.

Any comment on that?

I also learned that the State of Texas has done some nifty land grabbing while this dude has been AG. Got any comment on that?

See post 2 from the state AG...............

and read it................

The BLM claims congress doesn't even recognize the Texas Borders on the map according to Texas, and he points out the 90,000 acres in this area.

Besides,...........I DON'T CARE IF IT'S A HALF ACRE OF LAND.............

They have no right to seize ANY LAND FROM TEXAS.

I guess you know more in your 2 minutes of famous research than the Lt. Governor and AG of Texas............

Damn it man, you are brilliant..................

Have you considered telling these incompetent people the real deal here..........In 2 minutes you have stated that these men's claims don't exist at all...........

Are you a legend in your own mind as well..............

I'll call them for you..............and tell them that lone laughter has stated that it's all BS and no need to file a lawsuit against the Feds..........

You can all go home now.................

Are you really that stupid Lone Laughter................

No. In my two minutes...I learned that the BLM does not want 90,000 acres and denies that they are even seeking any new land. They are looking to protect 140 acres that have always been federal property. I learned that the Texas-Oklahoma border area has been the subject of decades of lawsuits and that any case generated by this grandstanding candidate will not likely solve the matter.

The BLM is categorically not expanding Federal holdings along the Red River. The 140-acres in question were determined to be public land in 1986 when the U.S. District Court ruled on a case brought by two private landowners, each seeking to adjust boundary lines for their respective properties. The BLM was not party to any litigation between the landowners. The 140-acres were at no time held in private ownership.

Any comment on that?

I also learned that the State of Texas has done some nifty land grabbing while this dude has been AG. Got any comment on that?

The BLM claims congress doesn't even recognize the Texas Borders on the map according to Texas, and he points out the 90,000 acres in this area.

How does it feel being used like a rusty wrench?

That dispute has been going on for decades. You are just now interested. Tool. You are a tool. Lay off your inbox for a while.

Last edited:

Any comment on that?

That dispute has been going on for decades. You are just now interested. Tool you are a tool. Lay off your inbox for a while.

The Bundy case brought it too my attention again. So I'm looking into it.

I'm now interested in it because the Feds brought in the guns after one family.

But the more I look, I see.............

I suppose you were happy when we were Silent and Blind about the current attempts to take land and how they are doing so.

So, Bundy has raised awareness on this issue. Plain and simple, and your side doesn't like it. Which is why you are going into diversion tactics including the Racist rant.

The BLM is now trying to take 90,000 acres of land from Texas...........

The following is the article of the response from the Texas AG.......

Texas AG to Land-Grabbing Obama BLM: ?Come and Take it?

Texas AG to Land-Grabbing Obama BLM: ‘Come and Take it’

I haven't been following the case too closely. I don't watch Fox. But I guess since your Bundy case blew up in your face this is the best you have

On the surface, it appears to be political posturing for the Texas Attorney General to look good in the race for Governor.

Texans eat up that "Don't mess with Texas" crap

After the election, I imagine it will be a non-issue that the Federal Government will win

That dispute has been going on for decades. You are just now interested. Tool you are a tool. Lay off your inbox for a while.

I suppose you were happy when we were Silent and Blind about the current attempts to take land and how they are doing so.

So, Bundy has raised awareness on this issue. Plain and simple, and your side doesn't like it. Which is why you are going into diversion tactics including the Racist rant.

Again? Why lie? You never considered the Texas/Oklahoma border before this week.

Did my side make Bundy speak honestly about race?

You are pretty bad at this. You should make a call to the "pin".

I haven't been following the case too closely. I don't watch Fox. But I guess since your Bundy case blew up in your face this is the best you have

On the surface, it appears to be political posturing for the Texas Attorney General to look good in the race for Governor.

After the election, I imagine it will be a non-issue that the Federal Government will win

Which is what you hope for.............That the Federal is Supreme and the States have no rights......................

In the history of the World many have thought like that...........but let's ignore that history as someone like me might call you a tyrant over it.

Again? Why lie? You never considered the Texas/Oklahoma border before this week.

Did my side make Bundy speak honestly about race?

You are pretty bad at this. You should make a call to the "pin".

So............where's the lie..............I did research after the Bundy affair and saw the other issues..................

So what...........To divert.............

Should the Federal Gov't have the right to claim ANY acres in Texas without the people's consent.

and should Texas tell the Federal Gov't to Hell if they seize it, are the Feds going to show up with guns to make Texas comply............................

No, but they will over one little farmer and his family, and lib nuts support them.

I have yet to find a source to this that doesn't contain the words "may", "could", "eyeing" and similar terms.

Can you provide one?

Preferably not from Fox or a right wing blog?

Which is what you hope for.............That the Federal is Supreme and the States have no rights......................

In the history of the World many have thought like that...........but let's ignore that history as someone like me might call you a tyrant over it.

Of course the states have rights. That is why we have a court system. That is where it will be settled

Like I said, I really haven't been following the case. I have learned that anything the rightwing media elevates as an affront on our freedom and national dignity is probably not worth paying much attention to

I have yet to find a source to this that doesn't contain the words "may", "could", "eyeing" and similar terms.

Can you provide one?

Your own side now states it's only a small acreage. 140 acres.............

So lets say that's it, which apparently the debate is going larger via the Texas AG.............

Why do they have the right to take that land which was sold by Texas to private property owners via older court battles.............Texas versus Oklahoma...............

They are intent on taking land that isn't theirs, whether it be a half acre or a million.

It still goes back to the point that the BLM can take any damn thing it wants to, in your sides logic, even if the people or the State disagree.

aka The Feds don't give a damn if the State's or people of the States disagree.

WE ARE THE FED. WE ARE SUPREME.

and then your side says you favor Freedom and Liberty.

Bunch of Hypocritical Asses.

When will one of you step up to the plate and explain why it's in the best interest of a state to only have control of only 14% of it's total land...............Nevada...............

How much is enough.........................

It's never enough to the Liberal Brigade.

Can you provide one?

So lets say that's it, which apparently the debate is going larger via the Texas AG.............

Why do they have the right to take that land which was sold by Texas to private property owners via older court battles.............Texas versus Oklahoma...............

They are intent on taking land that isn't theirs, whether it be a half acre or a million.

It still goes back to the point that the BLM can take any damn thing it wants to, in your sides logic, even if the people or the State disagree.

I don't know....

I guess it is kind of like the State of Texas taking property from Texas citizens and giving it to a Canadian Oil company

When will one of you step up to the plate and explain why it's in the best interest of a state to only have control of only 14% of it's total land...............Nevada...............

I'm an American citizen. I am perfectly willing to listen to offers from the citizens of Nevada to buy our land from us

Can you provide one?

I don't know....

I guess it is kind of like the State of Texas taking property from Texas citizens and giving it to a Canadian Oil company

So if it's the Feds doing it, is that ok as well....................

:cuckoo:

I don't know....

You've got him cornered now! Go in for the kill!

I'm an American citizen. I am perfectly willing to listen to offers from the citizens of Nevada to buy our land from us

Our land..............lol...................

It wasn't the Federal Gov't that lived their and pioneered it, it was average people that paved the way for that state to become.

As far as buying it, THE PEOPLE BOUGHT IT.............

Texas and Mexico..........The Feds didn't fight at the Alamo, average citizens fought there and won................Yet people like you would say WE BOUGHT IT...........

Do you have a mouse in your pocket............Seems to me the pioneers took that land and not some fairy tale.

I don't know....

It all comes down to eminent domain.

There are many justifiable reason for a govenment to exercise eminent domain. Roads, Hospitals, schools. I also support using it to protect a fragile environment

I can't understand the State of Texas....you know.....Don't Mess with those fuckers, using eminent domain to give land so a Canadian Oil Company can make a profit

Where is the right wing outrage on this?

Go in for the kill.

LOL

Again. He didn't answer the question. Why should the BLM take any of the land at the Red River at all.

I can only surmise...............

The battle there is basically this..................

Oklahoma way back when said MINE...................

Texas way back when said MINE...................

and now the BLM SAYS MINE.......................

excuse me while I tell the BLM to shove the Mine BS.

I don't know....

It all comes down to eminent domain.

There are many justifiable reason for a govenment to exercise eminent domain. Roads, Hospitals, schools. I also support using it to protect a fragile environment

I can't understand the State of Texas....you know.....Don't Mess with those fuckers, using eminent domain to give land so a Canadian Oil Company can make a profit

Where is the right wing outrage on this?

It was a decision by the State. Not the Fed and is more local.

The people of that state, if so inclined can challenge that state or FIRE the elected politicians...........Yet it would be an internal issue of that State and county.

Our land..............lol...................

It wasn't the Federal Gov't that lived their and pioneered it, it was average people that paved the way for that state to become.

As far as buying it, THE PEOPLE BOUGHT IT.............

Texas and Mexico..........The Feds didn't fight at the Alamo, average citizens fought there and won................Yet people like you would say WE BOUGHT IT...........

Do you have a mouse in your pocket............Seems to me the pioneers took that land and not some fairy tale.

Wait....let me check

Yes, I am in fact a US Citizen and that land belongs to ALL of us. As a taxpayer, I have issues with giving away land that belongs to us all to a small population. We have a $17 trillion debt......I don't think we should be giving land away

If the State of Nevada wants to buy this land...I say we sell it to them

Forum List

Back