Don't Stand In Front Of The Truck, Dumbass

You block my way into my place of employment and I will run your ass over as well. If you attempt to keep me from my means of making a living, I will deal with you however is necessary.

So if I drive past a trump rally and his crazy supporters block the road, I can just run over them? Great. Looks like I'll be getting that big brush guard front bumper for my pickup after all.

If they refuse to let you leave, and especially if they start threatening you and banging your vehicle in an attempt to intimidate you?

then yes, they are not protesting anymore. They are preventing you from leaving. That is very close to kidnapping.
That is not what happened. They were sitting in the way (of him entering not leaving) and he came barreling up to them.

They did surround his truck after he damn near ran them over. That was clearly disgusting for him to do.

Lou Dobbs: Guard Who Plowed Truck Into Anti-ICE Activists Was 'Within His Rights' | HuffPost
This shows a much longer clip. One that shows the driver is CLEARLY the aggressor here. That is not within his rights whatsoever and he should be jailed for endangerment.

Swarming a vehicle and threatening the driver is an insanely dangerous thing to do. People who do it, should be arrested.

THat the driver drove towards the entrance of his work place parking lot at a high rate of speed is not surprising. I do that almost everyday.

The guy was simply going to work so he can feed his family.....the protestors need to protest the higher ups, not this guy. He's just going to work and gri ding out an existence, like the rest of working folk.

The protesters should have been armed. If a vehicle comes driving at you with intent to kill, you open fire and take care of the attacker.

So, you want these "peaceful protesters" to block the roads with armed resistance?

YOu ready for when people shoot back?
It sounds to me that you are the one worried about people shooting back. My advice to you is don't attempt to murder people with your vehicle.

Don't mob me when I am trying to go somewhere, and we won't have a problem.

The protesters should have been armed. If a vehicle comes driving at you with intent to kill, you open fire and take care of the attacker.

So, you want these "peaceful protesters" to block the roads with armed resistance?

It sounds to me that you are the one worried about people shooting back. My advice to you is don't attempt to murder people with your vehicle.

Internet tough guys are pussies in real life. So I doubt you'd ever give anybody a problem.

Lou Dobbs is old and will be dead before long. The world will be a better place.

We will always be here, in your face.
What, you're a Lou Dobbs clone?

From your pov, yes. And we will always be here. When one dies, another will take his place.

And we will always be in your face.

Not really. You are already being replaced. Does that give you a sad?

NOt majority, doesn't mean gone. We will always be here, in your face, for the rest of your life, and the lives of your children.

Does that give you a sad?

Yes, there will always be crazies. I just don't think you will be able to hijack our government as much as the current batch of crazies have, As soon as we get rid of the current orange fool, there will be several law changed to prevent the current travesty from happening again.

Internet tough guys are pussies in real life. So I doubt you'd ever give anybody a problem.

Said the man encouraging other people to open fire. LOL!!!

We will always be here, in your face.
What, you're a Lou Dobbs clone?

From your pov, yes. And we will always be here. When one dies, another will take his place.

And we will always be in your face.

Not really. You are already being replaced. Does that give you a sad?

NOt majority, doesn't mean gone. We will always be here, in your face, for the rest of your life, and the lives of your children.

Does that give you a sad?

Yes, there will always be crazies. I just don't think you will be able to hijack our government as much as the current batch of crazies have, As soon as we get rid of the current orange fool, there will be several law changed to prevent the current travesty from happening again.

oHH, LAW CHANGES to prevent republicans from ever winning again? Tell me more.

I thought you crazy right wingers were all for everybody being armed.

So if I drive past a trump rally and his crazy supporters block the road, I can just run over them? Great. Looks like I'll be getting that big brush guard front bumper for my pickup after all.
Trump supporters don't block roads. That anti social behavior has always been a Democrat thing.

I was about to defend the protesters...THEN I WATCHED THE VIDEO. This was a violent MOB who swarmed the guy's truck jumping on it, banging on it, fuck that they got what they deserved.

I thought you crazy right wingers were all for everybody being armed.

YOu dont' want to be armed when being armed puts you in more danger than not.

If you are going to start an illegal fight for example, you might not want to take a gun, so as to avoid making it lethal and ending up serving life.

Right, dumbass. Armed protesters who block roads rioting and threatening and if you oppose them, they gun you down. And THAT is your idea of civil justice. Thanks for illustrating why you shitheads are in for another MASSIVE disappointment in 2020.

Hey bone brain, you're the ones all anxious to give up guns. What are you going to shoot with, your pointy finger?

Forum List

Back