Don't Stand In Front Of The Truck, Dumbass

The guy should not have run into the protesters. The protesters were petulant children and make no mistake about that. But the truck driver should have kept his head about him and now is probably very sorry that he did not.

The guy should not have run into the protesters. The protesters were petulant children and make no mistake about that. But the truck driver should have kept his head about him and now is probably very sorry that he did not.
Petulant children? Is that what all protesters are to you? What about the folks in Hong Kong? Are they petulant children, too?
These folks are screwballs, if you ask me, comparing ICE facilities to Nazi concentration camps. But they can protest, same as the Proud Boys can have a rally to protest ANTIFA today. I predict that there will be a MUCH different reaction to that, especially if any of them are run over today by a liberal in a truck.

If you are protesting and blocking people from getting to their place of work, or the ROAD, or "sitting in" or any such thing over snowflakery, yes, then you are petulant children. I did not say protests in general, did I?

Petulant children? Is that what all protesters are to you? What about the folks in Hong Kong? Are they petulant children, too?
These folks are screwballs, if you ask me, comparing ICE facilities to Nazi concentration camps. But they can protest, same as the Proud Boys can have a rally to protest ANTIFA today. I predict that there will be a MUCH different reaction to that, especially if any of them are run over today by a liberal in a truck.

These protestors are Jewish Holocaust survivors and their children who are saying that ICE camps are exactly like NAZI Germany started in their treatment of migrants.

So if I drive past a trump rally and his crazy supporters block the road, I can just run over them? Great. Looks like I'll be getting that big brush guard front bumper for my pickup after all.

Good for the goose good for the gander. Take zero shit from anyone whatever their cause. No one has any right to impede anyone else's movement whatever their issue is. Don't anyone ever be this dude.

These protestors are Jewish Holocaust survivors and their children who are saying that ICE camps are exactly like NAZI Germany started in their treatment of migrants.
I hear the newer generations of Jewish Holocaust survivors struggle with credibility issues. Hahaha.

I think they're overreacting about a thousand times more than is warranted. These people in detention facilities SNUCK IN to the country, didn't they? They broke the law and got caught. At least that is my understanding.

Then they are blooming, screaming idiots.

I think they're overreacting about a thousand times more than is warranted. These people in detention facilities SNUCK IN to the country, didn't they? They broke the law and got caught. At least that is my understanding.

Imagine being so stupid that you would equate people WILLINGLY coming into "camps" they could WILLINGLY leave...

To the Holocaust death camps.

2019, I give you. The stupidity hurts.

As a history student who focussed on NAZI Germany because I couldn’t understand how decent people let this happen this is exactly how it happened. Holy let started by blaming Jews for the economic problems in Germany, just like Trump is doing to migrants.

He used dehumanizing language to talk about Jews, like “infestation”. Crimes committed by Jews were magnified, and exploited by the media as examples of criminal Jews and their disregard for real Germans.

And then came the arrests. We’re there now. People being arrested for the crime of living in America.

Imagine being so stupid that you would equate people WILLINGLY coming into "camps" they could WILLINGLY leave...

To the Holocaust death camps.

2019, I give you. The stupidity hurts.

They didn’t start out as death camps Sue. They were concentration camps. Work camps. “Work makes free” remember that.

Then they are blooming, screaming idiots.

Trump supporters are the screaming idiots.

As a history student who focussed on NAZI Germany because I couldn’t understand how decent people let this happen this is exactly how it happened. Holy let started by blaming Jews for the economic problems in Germany, just like Trump is doing to migrants.

He used dehumanizing language to talk about Jews, like “infestation”. Crimes committed by Jews were magnified, and exploited by the media as examples of criminal Jews and their disregard for real Germans.

And then came the arrests. We’re there now. People being arrested for the crime of living in America.

Not in the slightest.

The Jews were a convenient scapegoat for Hitler.

Democrats, their minions and their foreign invitees are not scapegoats, but perpetrators, and in this case media has joined with them. The Democratic Party has slipped into something diametrically opposed to foundational American thought, and they are becoming increasingly violent because America is not accepting of their nonsense.

They really should think twice before continuing to pursue the path they are on.

I agree with you about the blaming, shaming and dehumanizing language. I hate Trump's attitude toward immigration; no one can tell by looking at a person on the street if they are "legal," so this epic bullshit about the "invasion" of "rapists, criminals, MS-13 members, yada yada" is a slam to all foreign born residents. The fact is, though, that Hitler was turning on his own Jewish citizens. Trump is legally detaining people who have broken the law by entering illegally. They are not only not citizens, they are not supposed to be here.
If they are released to await an overburdened court system's hearing, there is a substantial risk that they will "disappear" into the fabric of the country and never be found. They have no documentation, so they can only be hired illegally. Else, how do they survive? In your country, you have told us the government does not tolerate employers hiring illegals. In our country, that needs to stop too. Of course there is going to be a lot of kicking and screaming about it, but comparing our administration's efforts to Nazi's genocide? That is going way too far.

They are being arrested because they are actual criminals. Stop overreacting.

So if I drive past a trump rally and his crazy supporters block the road, I can just run over them? Great. Looks like I'll be getting that big brush guard front bumper for my pickup after all.

If they refuse to let you leave, and especially if they start threatening you and banging your vehicle in an attempt to intimidate you?

then yes, they are not protesting anymore. They are preventing you from leaving. That is very close to kidnapping.

Actually. It was enter. Not leave. Is that still kidnapping?

Illegals just raped an 11 year old repeatedly, pardon us for defending Americans who illegals are assaulting.

Forum List

Back