Don't Stand In Front Of The Truck, Dumbass

When you impede my progress you are asked to move and warned about not doing so. When you don’t then you move from a tantrum thrower to a threat, are given another warning, and then run into.
lol. You pissed off control freak.
I went to work one day and found it surrounded by state police, firetrucks, and everyone standing around out back in 30 degree weather. Bomb scare. You know what I did? I turned around and went to the local diner with a few of my coworkers for pie and coffee, and someone called to let us know when the building was cleared.

Would it have mattered if it had been a protest instead of a bomb scare? No. I had a job that a lot of people hated and despised me for. I was used to it. No biggie. Let the cops handle it and go in when it's over. Run them over for sitting in my way? Are you people all insane?

Run over? They were nudged. And they leapt on the truck like a bunch of rabid monkeys. Poor victims.

Nudged hard enough to break one person's leg.

When you impede my progress you are asked to move and warned about not doing so. When you don’t then you move from a tantrum thrower to a threat, are given another warning, and then run into.
I went to work one day and found it surrounded by state police, firetrucks, and everyone standing around out back in 30 degree weather. Bomb scare. You know what I did? I turned around and went to the local diner with a few of my coworkers for pie and coffee, and someone called to let us know when the building was cleared.

Would it have mattered if it had been a protest instead of a bomb scare? No. I had a job that a lot of people hated and despised me for. I was used to it. No biggie. Let the cops handle it and go in when it's over. Run them over for sitting in my way? Are you people all insane?

Run over? They were nudged. And they leapt on the truck like a bunch of rabid monkeys. Poor victims.

I know leftist snowflakes are fragile but I'm not buying the broken leg allegation.

I know leftist snowflakes are fragile but I'm not buying the broken leg allegation.

Of course you don't. Doesn't matter that it was in the OP, but until you hear it from Alex Jones, you don't believe anything.

Of course you don't. Doesn't matter that it was in the OP, but until you hear it from Alex Jones, you don't believe anything.

And of course you take the allegation at face value cuz people never tell lies.

I fully support running down liberal detritus who go out of their way to block major freeways......because they are so fucking STUPID and so far up their own fucking ASSHOLES, they think their own sense of self-righteous indignation gives them carte blanche to disrupt the lives of ordinary people.

I remember during the Obama regime, there were protestors blocking a major freeway (in my own Bay Area leftist colostomy bag) that it blocked an ambulance from getting to a hospital and the man inside it died, leaving behind a 4-year-old daughter who doesn't have a dad because liberalfilth felt sooo emotionally butthurt over nothing. If liberals surrounded my car, I would shift into first or second gear, floor the gas and pop the clutch, doing a tire-peel-out to get rid of these felony-reeking, sobbing-zombie things that wandered out of some low-budget horror movie.

LOL
Stop holding it all in and tell us how you really feel.
Bay area leftist colostomy bag indeed. I love just love that because it fits so well. I am so damn glad that I finally got myself out of that shit hole.

The person has a right to go to work. To be on the road without hindrance. You guys need a new mantra. The people you hate are a bit less patient then a decade or so. They are now defending themselves in the home as the record number of weapons purchased is beginning to pay off in the nasty nation we intend to be. But still are on the defensive compared to you. At some point new laws will be written as to promote people in vehicles as seeing their lives in danger from protests like this.

The person has a right to go to work. To be on the road without hindrance. You guys need a new mantra. The people you hate are a bit less patient then a decade or so. They are now defending themselves in the home as the record number of weapons purchased is beginning to pay off in the nasty nation we intend to be. But still are on the defensive compared to you. At some point new laws will be written as to promote people in vehicles as seeing their lives in danger from protests like this.

I'll bet you want to run over little school kids in the cross walk too, don't you?

I'll bet you want to run over little school kids in the cross walk too, don't you?
This person has probably saw the protests/assaults over the years. It is tiresome. The law needs to be put on the side of the driver in these situations in at least criminal charges. Then the protesters will do their thing in areas that do not discomfort employees and private citizens. However these are blue areas nearly all the time. I would like to see your gangs do this in red areas. Their crap stinks to.

Tianasquare.jpg

When I'm coming off a tough shift and a bunch of loons with a cause attempt to keep me from going home, how the hell is that fair to me? Whatever lunatic position they have has nothing to do with me. So when I slowly edge my way through the protestors on my way home, I don't think there's a damn thing wrong with that. I hope that dude with the maybe broken leg gets prosecuted for a false report.
The truck driver was going TO work. Half of the folks on this thread haven't even bothered to inform themselves what was going on. They just see, "Run over Liberals" and they are IN.

Your hero is out of a job and about to be in big doodoo. Rethink your legal positions on this, Einsteins.

The corrections officer who allegedly drove into a crowd of ICE protesters in Rhode Island has resigned.
Capt. Thomas Woodworth, the man believed to be the driver of the vehicle, stepped down from the job a day after being placed on leave, a spokesman for the Donald W. Wyatt Detention Facility said in a statement Friday.
Video of the incident caught by protesters shows a man in uniform driving a pick-up truck into a crowd of demonstrators, slowing down, and then driving through the human-chain the protesters had formed in the parking lot of the facility on Wednesday night.
Corrections officer who drove truck through ICE protesters resigns

Two of the five injured people sustained injuries related to the collision, Harvey says. One man in his sixties was left with a broken leg. He says another three, including one woman in her seventies, were admitted to the hospital for injuries related to pepper spray
Rhode Island Prison Officer Has Resigned After ICE Protesters Allege He Drove a Truck Into Them.
I am stuck between a privileged fiefdom employee and stupid protesters.
Being Rhode Island, my guess is that as well as no longer having a job, he will soon have NO money, because those protesters who were injured are going to sue his ass in civil court big time. That's what they do in southern New England. Sue the pants off everybody.
He will rue the day he let his temper get the better of him.

Forum List

Back