'Don't underestimate Joe's ability to f____ things up.'

rump didn't mess up anything. Cuomo has killed over 6,600 senior citizens with his direct actions.....you moron....

Nursing home deaths were only 22% of the death totals in NY, compared to 42% for the national average and 60% in PA. You moron.

Trump had the economy booming before china unleashed the Chinese flu you dipshit and if we can keep him in office we will come out of this chinese mess with a recovering economy.

The Titanic was making excellent time before it hit the iceberg, you idiot. The economy was already flailing due to Trump's trade war, you nitwit. We will come out of this better, after Biden takes over. The usual mess. The REpublican fucks up the economy, a Democrat has to come in and fix it. We saw that with FDR, JFK, Clinton and Obama and now Biden. You Retard.

Hilary had a double digit lead too...you moron.

Hillary never had this much of a sustained lead.

You are so confident in Biden to turn the economy around yet he has yet to articulate what and how he is going to accomplish that. Sitting around and blaming Trump is not a strategy.
And Trump?? All he can do is bash Biden and Harris He has no plan and didn't when he became president and You're wrong Biden HAS articulated how he wants to make America great again BUT you won't hear how listening to FOX
Really, Eddie? What is Biden's "plan" for getting the American economy going again? Raising taxes? No, that will slow it down. A first year Economics student could tell you that! The Green New Deal? That's going to increase costs on American businesses across the board. A first year Economics student can tell you what THAT will do to economic growth! So what is Joe Biden's magic plan, Eddie? I'm dying to know!
Well have you heard the word infra structure leave the moron trumps lips The building back up of Americas bridges ,highways etc etc is well up there in Bidens plans
Please link to his plans, and how to pay for it.
Gladly ,,,right after you link to what trumps plans were and are ,and how to pay for them these past 4 years After trump I'd vote for Mickey Mouse He couldn't be worse
I'm not talking about Trump. You said Biden had policies that were better.

Simply name them. Another attack on Trump simply means you know you are full of shit.
There's so much to attack trump on but one of Bidens top policies is infra structure Much needed.. AND the moron you don't want me to mention has said S*** about it
Infrastructure. Wow the detail.

Great so for Trump... Immigration. He's also rebuilding infrastructure.

You don't want to talk, Eddie. You just want to bitch.
Ice I have no problem talking to reasonable people ..BUT imho reasonable people supporting Trump is a myth He is wrong on so many fronts it's hard for me to answer reasonably to his supporters

They picked joe to win the primary because 1) the other idiots were worse than him and 2) they didn't want to sacrifice a likely better candidate who would have an actual chance in 4 years running in an open field....then the Chinese let the Chinese flu escape and they think they might be able to drag this moron across the finish line.........

Biden was outpolling Trump long before Trump failed miserably on Covid-19.

And they were correct......the guy is corrupt and incompetent......in any sane time he would have been arrested for corruption a long time ago...

Um-

170,000 dead
5,000,000 sick
40,000,000 jobs lost
33% drop in GDP
Riots for three months.

Trump supporters don't get to call anyone else incompetent. "NOT MY FAULT- TRUMP 2020"

Trump didn't mess up anything. Cuomo has killed over 6,600 senior citizens with his direct actions.....you moron....

Trump had the economy booming before china unleashed the Chinese flu you dipshit and if we can keep him in office we will come out of this chinese mess with a recovering economy.

All the left have is lies.

rump didn't mess up anything. Cuomo has killed over 6,600 senior citizens with his direct actions.....you moron....

Nursing home deaths were only 22% of the death totals in NY, compared to 42% for the national average and 60% in PA. You moron.

The Titanic was making excellent time before it hit the iceberg, you idiot. The economy was already flailing due to Trump's trade war, you nitwit. We will come out of this better, after Biden takes over. The usual mess. The REpublican fucks up the economy, a Democrat has to come in and fix it. We saw that with FDR, JFK, Clinton and Obama and now Biden. You Retard.

You are so confident in Biden to turn the economy around yet he has yet to articulate what and how he is going to accomplish that. Sitting around and blaming Trump is not a strategy.
And Trump?? All he can do is bash Biden and Harris He has no plan and didn't when he became president and You're wrong Biden HAS articulated how he wants to make America great again BUT you won't hear how listening to FOX
Really, Eddie? What is Biden's "plan" for getting the American economy going again? Raising taxes? No, that will slow it down. A first year Economics student could tell you that! The Green New Deal? That's going to increase costs on American businesses across the board. A first year Economics student can tell you what THAT will do to economic growth! So what is Joe Biden's magic plan, Eddie? I'm dying to know!
Well have you heard the word infra structure leave the moron trumps lips The building back up of Americas bridges ,highways etc etc is well up there in Bidens plans
Please link to his plans, and how to pay for it.
Gladly ,,,right after you link to what trumps plans were and are ,and how to pay for them these past 4 years After trump I'd vote for Mickey Mouse He couldn't be worse
I'm not talking about Trump. You said Biden had policies that were better.

Simply name them. Another attack on Trump simply means you know you are full of shit.
There's so much to attack trump on but one of Bidens top policies is infra structure Much needed.. AND the moron you don't want me to mention has said S*** about it
Infrastructure. Wow the detail.

Great so for Trump... Immigration. He's also rebuilding infrastructure.

You don't want to talk, Eddie. You just want to bitch.
Ice I have no problem talking to reasonable people ..BUT imho reasonable people supporting Trump is a myth He is wrong on so many fronts it's hard for me to answer reasonably to his supporters
Does he speak reasonably or does he bash and crash anyone not kissing his ass ? Is he the most un presidential man in the WH in your memory?

He is wrong on so many fronts it's hard for me to answer reasonably to his supporters

Okay list just the top 3. Trump supporters are at a loss as to why Dems hate Trump so much. America first. Jobs. Trade. Economy. Tax cuts. Cutting government regulations. These are CORE issues important to Americans. So what specifically do you have against Trump's policies and decisions??

He is wrong on so many fronts it's hard for me to answer reasonably to his supporters

Okay list just the top 3. Trump supporters are at a loss as to why Dems hate Trump so much. America first. Jobs. Trade. Economy. Tax cuts. Cutting government regulations. These are CORE issues important to Americans. So what specifically do you have against Trump's policies and decisions??
All those mentioned are beautiful thoughts,,, but outside of cutting taxes for the 1% and using exec orders to cut most of Obamas air and water and land protection ,what has he done ? Caused a tariff war with china gave billions to bribe farmers expressed hate for all Dem states and tried to hurt them ? This is what you want in a president a guy whose only pal is gonna try and win him another election Mr Putin? You're known by the friends you have Putin and trump are friends Nuff said

I left it out but do you even see the hate he inspires at his rallies?? That alone should bury him in Nov

118081041_679344885997898_7488533557754923759_n.jpg

All those mentioned are beautiful thoughts,,, but outside of cutting taxes for the 1% and using exec orders to cut most of Obamas air and water and land protection ,what has he done ? Caused a tariff war with china gave billions to bribe farmers expressed hate for all Dem states and tried to hurt them ? This is what you want in a president a guy whose only pal is gonna try and win him another election Mr Putin? You're known by the friends you have Putin and trump are friends Nuff said

Most of Obama's "air and water and land protection" was done by Executive Order as B. Hussein O was exiting the WH. They really weren't "Obama's policies" that he abided by, but instead were Poison Pills that were just put in to screw with the new guy. Few if any of those "protections" would have been imposed if Mrs. Clinton had won the election.

Wow, you are a pathetic liar. Trump did better on COVID than any of your heroes, and the shrilary ALWAYS had the lead in the polls right up to the first two hours of the voting.

Then the truth slapped that bitch, and you, right upside the head.

I left it out but do you even see the hate he inspires at his rallies?? That alone should bury him in Nov

Quit your bullshit on Trump inspiring hate.
Democrats inspire hate on a daily basis and shows with the Burning, Looting, and Murdering in our cities. It’s all part of “rewarding your friends and punishing your enemies. “

Wow, you are a pathetic liar. Trump did better on COVID than any of your heroes, and the shrilary ALWAYS had the lead in the polls right up to the first two hours of the voting.

Yep.....all the polls up to the very last minute are meant to give the democrats an advantage and to try to depress Republican voters.......then, right at the end, they want to save their reputations and they try to get it closer to the truth......

Democrats inspire hate on a daily basis and shows with the Burning, Looting, and Murdering in our cities. It’s all part of “rewarding your friends and punishing your enemies. “
Damn shame when your moron is using the Post offices as political clubs

Most of Obama's "air and water and land protection" was done by Executive Order as B. Hussein O was exiting the WH. They really weren't "Obama's policies" that he abided by, but instead were Poison Pills that were just put in to screw with the new guy. Few if any of those "protections" would have been imposed if Mrs. Clinton had won the election.
If MRS Clinton was elected we wouldn't be in half the manure we're in now

Damn shame when your moron is using the Post offices as political clubs
but isn't that what the left suddenly said they wanted to do and of course every time the left wants to do something, there's ALWAYS EVERY FUCKING TIME SOMEONE ELSE AT FAULT FOR THEM SUCKING.

just stop wanting stupid shit and maybe, just maybe, stupid shit will stop happening. or at least slow down some.

If MRS Clinton was elected we wouldn't be in half the manure we're in now
no. we wouldn't. but that is largely because you and the left are such titty baby losers who refuse to give up your constant bashing of someone who stopped you from getting your binky of glory and you chose to go on the attack and blame trump for your own fucking actions.

we'd not be in this mess because the right by and large doesn't act like spoiled children attacking everyone when they don't get their way.

Yep.....all the polls up to the very last minute are meant to give the democrats an advantage and to try to depress Republican voters.......then, right at the end, they want to save their reputations and they try to get it closer to the truth......
LOL you don't think Repubs will be trying to distance themselves from the AH trump trying to save their jobs?

Forum List

Back