Don't you dare tell me the right is patriotic!

The 1st amendment doesn't grant you the right to take over public property. 200 assholes protesting democracy on the streets takes away the purpose of the streets.
There is nothing in the Constitution regarding the "purpose of the streets". Dissent is one of our core founding principles and you can't bring yourself to support it.

You are a Fake Patriot!
If and only if it is done PEACEFULLY...................Destruction of Private Property is a CRIME...........so is THREATENING OTHERS who happen to disagree with you........................

DO THE CRIME..........DO THE TIME.

The 1st amendment doesn't grant you the right to take over public property. 200 assholes protesting democracy on the streets takes away the purpose of the streets.
There is nothing in the Constitution regarding the "purpose of the streets". Dissent is one of our core founding principles and you can't bring yourself to support it.

You are a Fake Patriot!
You are a genuine asshole. The constitution protects ALL of our rights, including those that want to use the streets for their intended purpose. You don't have the authority to strip them of their rights because you have a political hard on.

Oh give me a break...........Mr. Hype..................you are generalizing..........none have been convicted yet........You don't have the videos of SPECIFIC CASES HERE now do you.......................to be tried they have to have evidence...........so show us the SO CALLED INNOCENT ONES.
Why? You'll just make up more reasons why you hate Americans and hate this country.

dumpster-fire.gif

Do not be alarmed.............the Protesters are just getting ready for a cookout to feed the homeless..........

The fire is justified.................:blowup:

Yeah, just misrepresent the hell out of it to make your case.
If you don't know what "kettling" is, then you're not even qualified to take part in this conversation, home school boy.
Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for days.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

You are a genuine asshole. The constitution protects ALL of our rights, including those that want to use the streets for their intended purpose. You don't have the authority to strip them of their rights because you have a political hard on.
The Constitution protects all our rights, but you're only willing to defend the ones on the right.

Oh give me a break...........Mr. Hype..................you are generalizing..........none have been convicted yet........You don't have the videos of SPECIFIC CASES HERE now do you.......................to be tried they have to have evidence...........so show us the SO CALLED INNOCENT ONES.
Why? You'll just make up more reasons why you hate Americans and hate this country.
You want to know what I hate..................

Dumb ass Liberals who think they can silence us through threats and violence...............such as your protester friends.....

Politicians who use the IRS as a Weapon against those who don't agree with them.........

Assholes who shout in my face simply because I don't agree with them...........

and when a fight breaks out the same ASSHOLE who started it blaming others..........

Your side is a Freaking Joke.

Regressive liberal ROE

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

There is nothing wrong with No.1 on your list. If you make a claim, you should be able to show (or explain why) the reason behind it. Because if you can't, then your objection may be frivolous. In fact, if you didn't show why you objected to something in a court of law, the judge wouldn't even allow your objection to be entered in the record.

As for the rest of your list, I have not done any of that.

And again, asshole, this thread is not about me.

Regressive liberal ROE

6. Employ misdirection

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

There is nothing wrong with No.1 on your list. If you make a claim, you should be able to show (or explain why) the reason behind it. Because if you can't, then your objection may be frivolous. In fact, if you didn't show why you objected to something in a court of law, the judge wouldn't even allow your objection to be entered in the record.

As for the rest of your list, I have not done any of that.

And again, asshole, this thread is not about me.
Now you deflect and lie in the same post.

Forum List

Back