Don't you dare tell me the right is patriotic!

Nope. Just saying you guys go with Fake stories all the time after you used the straw man on me...........again........How many have been convicted and sentenced to 80 years....................exaggerate much
An example must be made. We must not allow people to riot and destroy just because they don't like the outcome of a constitutional election. The problem for these people is that they likely would not be out destroying things if they weren't being paid by George Soros to make and cause trouble. The next moron might say fuck you George Soros, i'm not doing your dirty work.

Last edited:
80 years in fucking prison for exercising a Constitutionally protected right!

In an Unprecedented Court Escalation, Trump Protesters Could Be Facing Decades in Prison for Inauguration Demonstrations
A frightening crackdown on free speech is underway across the country.

Nearly six months after Donald Trump was sworn into office, more than 200 protesters who gathered in Washington, D.C. to protest his inauguration are facing felony charges that carry sentences of 70 to 80 years.
Conservatives don't love this country, they hate it! They are criminalizing a core American value............dissent.

Not the first and they won't be the last. See how long Leonard Peltier has been in prison.

What is this, Bizarro world? You cant just make shit up when weve all seen hundreds of videos of democrat violence over the past couple years.
Who are the Oath Keepers? Who are the 3-percenters? Who are the Proud Boys?

You want to talk about violence, let's talk about violence.

This was not speech or dissent, it was outright lawlessness in an attempt t bring down our constitutional government. I hope they go after Black Lives Matter too. Fuck those black bastards and the Anti-Fa.
Here we are almost 20 web pages in and not one person on the right has the balls, or the courage, or the love of country, to condemn this obvious act of 1st amendment suppression.

Nope. Just saying you guys go with Fake stories all the time after you used the straw man on me...........again........How many have been convicted and sentenced to 80 years....................exaggerate much..........
How can it be an exaggeration when that's what some of them are facing?

And why try to hijack and derail this thread with your "fake news" myth?

This was not speech or dissent, it was outright lawlessness in an attempt t bring down our constitutional government. I hope they go after Black Lives Matter too. Fuck those black bastards and the Anti-Fa.
Here we are almost 20 web pages in and not one person on the right has the balls, or the courage, or the love of country, to condemn this obvious act of 1st amendment suppression.
You've been corrected, you stupid little maggot. It wasn't a free speech issue. Laws were broken. You can't understand but repeating your error just makes it worse.

Nope. Just saying you guys go with Fake stories all the time after you used the straw man on me...........again........How many have been convicted and sentenced to 80 years....................exaggerate much..........
How can it be an exaggeration when that's what some of them are facing?

And why try to hijack and derail this thread with your "fake news" myth?
Your side uses it all the time. How do you like the video........hmmmm......ENJOY

side note..........those guys in black.......I can see many charges adding up there. enjoy jail bitches

You've been corrected, you stupid little maggot. It wasn't a free speech issue. Laws were broken. You can't understand but repeating your error just makes it worse.
The majority of people didn't break any laws and you don't have a patriotic bone in your body to comment on them.

Violence and destruction of property isn't covered under the First

BERKELEY...........

giphy.gif

The majority of people didn't break any laws and you don't have a patriotic bone in your body to comment on them.
Oh fuck you. They were breaking the law, that's why some were arrested. It was more important to them to show their ass so they did it any way. Now they don't want to pay the price. Patriots obey the law, you pile one error on top of the other and are quite arrogant about it.

Forum List

Back