Don't you dare tell me the right is patriotic!

You've been corrected, you stupid little maggot. It wasn't a free speech issue. Laws were broken. You can't understand but repeating your error just makes it worse.
The majority of people didn't break any laws and you don't have a patriotic bone in your body to comment on them.
Oh fuck you. They were breaking the law, that's why some were arrested. It was more important to them to show their ass so they did it any way. Now they don't want to pay the price. Patriots obey the law, you pile one error on top of the other and are quite arrogant about it.

Classic case of left tard tunnel vision, focused on what they think they know and ignoring the facts presented

Your side uses it all the time. How do you like the video........hmmmm......ENJOY

side note..........those guys in black.......I can see many charges adding up there. enjoy jail bitches
Maybe I should take a page out of your book and say those were Oath Keepers starting those fires? But I'm not you. I'm a liberal. And I'm an American. Those people that started the fires and broke windows were wrong and should be held accountable. The don't deserve 10 years in prison of this. No one was hurt or harmed. Just property. But that still doesn't make it right.

However, the majority of the 200 people did nothing wrong and they are facing charges that could lead to 80 years in prison for some. These people are doctors and lawyers and journalists. They are law abiding citizens and you can't get it through your un-patriotic head that their 1st amendment freedoms are being suppressed by force.

This was not speech or dissent, it was outright lawlessness in an attempt t bring down our constitutional government. I hope they go after Black Lives Matter too. Fuck those black bastards and the Anti-Fa.
Here we are almost 20 web pages in and not one person on the right has the balls, or the courage, or the love of country, to condemn this obvious act of 1st amendment suppression.
Lawlessness is not protected speech any more than yelling fire in a crowded theatre is. You want violence in our streets? I get pissed off too at times, do you want me burning down your house in the name of protest?

Think dummy!

Who got sentenced to 80 years?
I swear to God, not one person on the right in this entire thread has had the balls or the love of country to condemn this clear act of 1st amendment suppression. You fuckers just say you support the Constitution, but you definitely don't demonstrate it.

Oh fuck you. They were breaking the law, that's why some were arrested. It was more important to them to show their ass so they did it any way. Now they don't want to pay the price. Patriots obey the law, you pile one error on top of the other and are quite arrogant about it.
And the majority of the 200 people were patriots and you can't bring yourself to support them.

However, the majority of the 200 people did nothing wrong and they are facing charges that could lead to 80 years in prison for some. These people are doctors and lawyers and journalists. They are law abiding citizens and you can't get it through your un-patriotic head that their 1st amendment freedoms are being suppressed by force.
The 1st amendment doesn't grant you the right to take over public property. 200 assholes protesting democracy on the streets takes away the purpose of the streets.

Your side uses it all the time. How do you like the video........hmmmm......ENJOY

side note..........those guys in black.......I can see many charges adding up there. enjoy jail bitches
Maybe I should take a page out of your book and say those were Oath Keepers starting those fires? But I'm not you. I'm a liberal. And I'm an American. Those people that started the fires and broke windows were wrong and should be held accountable. The don't deserve 10 years in prison of this. No one was hurt or harmed. Just property. But that still doesn't make it right.

Spare me............do you know them........did you see it personally.................and they destroyed vehicles............destroyed paper machines..............stopped anyone from SHOPPING and DOING BUSINESS in the area.............basically SCREWING businesses there...........

Hey............let's go get something to eat...........walk out and a go SHIT.......look at the frothing at the mouth Peaceful Liberals........shouting and threatening anyone who supports Trump..............

BASICALLY LITTLE FUCKING TERRORISTS...........

Got news for you.........we are GETTING FUCKING TIRED OF YOUR SHIT. BLOWBACKS A BITCH.

LOL! The right is patriotic and doesn't call committing felonies "protesting". I sure hope this happens. but seeing how most of what some down from the media is bullshit, don't count on it.

And the majority of the 200 people were patriots and you can't bring yourself to support them.
Patriots to which country? Not this one. I don't recall all the Obama demonstrations, refresh my memory.

Lawlessness is not protected speech any more than yelling fire in a crowded theatre is. You want violence in our streets? I get pissed off too at times, do you want me burning down your house in the name of protest?

Think dummy!
How would you feel if you were just walking home when someone else was burning down my house, but you got arrested to, because you just happened to be on the same block when the cops showed up?

How would you feel about that?

Think dummy!
How would you feel if you were just walking home when someone else was burning down my house, but you got arrested to, because you just happened to be on the same block when the cops showed up?

Yeah, just misrepresent the hell out of it to make your case.

Think dummy!

Oh give me a break...........Mr. Hype..................you are generalizing..........none have been convicted yet........You don't have the videos of SPECIFIC CASES HERE now do you.......................to be tried they have to have evidence...........so show us the SO CALLED INNOCENT ONES.

Let the courts sort them ut. No all will get 80 years, but the iolent ones will.

The 1st amendment doesn't grant you the right to take over public property. 200 assholes protesting democracy on the streets takes away the purpose of the streets.
There is nothing in the Constitution regarding the "purpose of the streets". Dissent is one of our core founding principles and you can't bring yourself to support it.

You are a Fake Patriot!

There is nothing in the Constitution regarding the "purpose of the streets". Dissent is one of our core founding principles and you can't bring yourself to support it.

You are a Fake Patriot!
You are a proven liar.

Forum List

Back