Don't you dare tell me the right is patriotic!

Fuck you faggot they weren't peaceful protesters they were violent antifa rioters, I'll have your head and theirs by the time this is over you fat fuck.
And to think, for almost 30 webpages, I was constantly told your side was the non-violent one!

We exercise our right to self defense against the jack booted fascist antifa thugs, get fucked, come see us in the streets pussy.
You far and alt right simply are not man enough and woman enough to meet yourselves in the mirror much less real men and real women in the streets. Grow up.

Your a fake ..jakey we all know it..

All you post is from the under ground demofags ..

You don't produce no jobs only welfare

80 years in fucking prison for exercising a Constitutionally protected right!

In an Unprecedented Court Escalation, Trump Protesters Could Be Facing Decades in Prison for Inauguration Demonstrations
A frightening crackdown on free speech is underway across the country.

Nearly six months after Donald Trump was sworn into office, more than 200 protesters who gathered in Washington, D.C. to protest his inauguration are facing felony charges that carry sentences of 70 to 80 years.
Conservatives don't love this country, they hate it! They are criminalizing a core American value............dissent.
They committed domestic terrorism at the presidential inauguration, jackass.

It's become war now..
What's become war?

A phycological war now between you and the Conservatives we are starting to hate you with a passion..

You don't produce shit
Both sides hate the other side with a passion. There wasn't this kind of passionate hatred during the civil war. To get to this kind of hatred, you have to go back to the war between Lancaster and York.

We are a hair trigger from that kind of fighting in our streets.

Both sides hate the other side with a passion. There wasn't this kind of passionate hatred during the civil war. To get to this kind of hatred, you have to go back to the war between Lancaster and York.

I don't hate the right.

I also have no intention of kowtowing to them either.

A phycological war now between you and the Conservatives we are starting to hate you with a passion..

You don't produce shit
Like I've been saying all along, conservatives hate Americans. They hate this country so much, they want to purge out everyone who doesn't think like them. We've seen this before. 80 years ago in Weimar, Germany.

Now we are going to fight..

The liberals never ever produced any jobs .only cock sucking government jobs..

Fuck you faggot they weren't peaceful protesters they were violent antifa rioters, I'll have your head and theirs by the time this is over you fat fuck.
And to think, for almost 30 webpages, I was constantly told your side was the non-violent one!

We exercise our right to self defense against the jack booted fascist antifa thugs, get fucked, come see us in the streets pussy.
You far and alt right simply are not man enough and woman enough to meet yourselves in the mirror much less real men and real women in the streets. Grow up.

Your a fake ..jakey we all know it. All you post is from the under ground demofags ..
The fakery is all yours and the pussy alt right. You know you can't stand up to truth, justice, and the American way. We saw that this summer. So organize for elections.

I don't hate the right.

I also have no intention of kowtowing to them either.

Yet you support this

133998226.jpg

Your a fake ..jakey we all know it. All you post is from the under ground demofags ..
The fakery is all yours and the pussy alt right. You know you can't stand up to truth, justice, and the American way. We saw that this summer. So organize for elections.

We don't have to..

Now we are going to fight..

The liberals never ever produced any jobs .only cock sucking government jobs..
That is still a job. People are getting paychecks. And they are using those paychecks to put money back into the economy. What's wrong with that?

Forum List

Back