Don't you dare tell me the right is patriotic!

You're the one saying it wasn't held in our country.

If you mean something else, be more specific, because you talk like you don't know shit, especially how cattle/cows are herded.
I said it wasn't held in "the" country. Meaning your little cattle/cow rant was off topic.

80 years in fucking prison for exercising a Constitutionally protected right!

In an Unprecedented Court Escalation, Trump Protesters Could Be Facing Decades in Prison for Inauguration Demonstrations
A frightening crackdown on free speech is underway across the country.

Nearly six months after Donald Trump was sworn into office, more than 200 protesters who gathered in Washington, D.C. to protest his inauguration are facing felony charges that carry sentences of 70 to 80 years.
Conservatives don't love this country, they hate it! They are criminalizing a core American value............dissent.
Don't flip over cars.
Don't destroy barricades.
Don't beat up people simply for disagreeing with you.
Don't smash windows.
Don't loot businesses.
Don't start fires.
Do clean up behind yourselves and properly dispose of trash.
Do provide your own outhouses or port-a-potties and show you are a good citizen and not rabel trash.

If you mean something else, be more specific, because you talk like you don't know shit, especially how cattle/cows are herded.
I said it wasn't held in "the" country. Meaning your little cattle/cow rant was off topic.
See, you weren't specific, and you said snowflakes were herded like cattle, which means you don't know shit about herding cattle.

In fact, you've said little in this entire thread that's even worth reading.

You're a freakin' dumbass.

Don't flip over cars.
Don't destroy barricades.
Don't beat up people simply for disagreeing with you.
Don't smash windows.
Don't loot businesses.
Don't start fires.
Do clean up behind yourselves and properly dispose of trash.
Do provide your own outhouses or port-a-potties and show you are a good citizen and not rabel trash.
The majority of the 200 people arrested didn't do any of that.

See, you weren't specific, and you said snowflakes were herded like cattle, which means you don't know shit about herding cattle.

I said they were herded like cattle because that what happens when a crowd gets kettled by the cops.

I first thought he was just having an emotional breakdown when I saw this thread last Friday. It's why I didn't bother responding.
Then I noticed he's in Long Beach and realized it was just another long winded rant by another left wing loon.

Poor guy. He's in for a long 8 years. :)

They destroyed property when that happened they crossed a line. Say what you want...but in a peaceful manner
Does that deserve 80 years in prison?

How about the Oath Keepers? Or the 3-percenters? Or the Proud Boys? Should they go to prison for 80 years?

Should you go to prison for 80 years over what you did at Berkley?
the resident rw kool aid drinkers :alcoholic: fail to take into acct the cost of incarcerating someone for 80 yrs at 40K/year as well and their meager taxes arent going to cover it. rw'ers claiming to be deficit hawks :laugh:

BTW OP- congrats on your username being comedy gold given O'Really turned out to be white bill cosby

We'll just take away your entitlements
my veteran entitlements Sugar Shorts. Good luck with that :thup:

You didn't get fragged?
Soooo..... no answer. I said You going to take my veterans benefits away rw Sugar Tits loud mouth?

Forum List

Back