Doug Jones linked to the KKK?

Why can't you dipshits ever link to the sources of your stories?

Here: Roy Moore Challenger Doug Jones Defended Man With Ties to KKK, Holocaust Deniers

So what we have here, ladies and gentlemen, is a Steve O'Bannon special, claiming Doug Jones defended one of Ronald's Reagan's Iran-Contra boys.

Sorry piss drinking tard, you are wrong as usual.

The original story is from Fox.

Alabama Senate hopeful Doug Jones defended man with ties to KKK, Holocaust deniers
Does it surprise you that Fox would pimp for a child molester? We know you do... but with the sexual harassment station you would think they would have learned their lesson by now.
oh the irony of that post.
Did it hurt you that Fox is known as the sexual harassment station?
I don't believe any of it. just saying, waiting years to divulge something one never reported is wrong no matter who it is. same is true with the CNN folks.

Why can't you dipshits ever link to the sources of your stories?

Here: Roy Moore Challenger Doug Jones Defended Man With Ties to KKK, Holocaust Deniers

So what we have here, ladies and gentlemen, is a Steve O'Bannon special, claiming Doug Jones defended one of Ronald's Reagan's Iran-Contra boys.

Alabama Senate hopeful Doug Jones defended man with ties to KKK, Holocaust deniers
Does it surprise you that Fox would pimp for a child molester? We know you do... but with the sexual harassment station you would think they would have learned their lesson by now.
I don't believe any of it. just saying, waiting years to divulge something one never reported is wrong no matter who it is. same is true with the CNN folks.
You don't believe that Roger Ailes and Bill O' Really had to resign among others for sexual harassment?
Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber you shock the shit out of me.

BTW, if I hear another woman say the reason she didn't report the harassment was they feared for their life I'll vomit. WTF kind of excuse is that? either they did it on not. If you say something ten years later, what all of the sudden made you safer? See, the mere fact they report is evidence that that line is bullshit times ten.

Since Jones prosecuted the KKK for murder the southern hillbillies banded together to attack Jones.
They must defend their brothers, the Klan.

BTW, if I hear another woman say the reason she didn't report the harassment was they feared for their life I'll vomit. WTF kind of excuse is that? either they did it on not. If you say something ten years later, what all of the sudden made you safer? See, the mere fact they report is evidence that that line is bullshit times ten.
What kind of excuse is fearing for your life?
WHAT?
You are so far beyond sane... you should need a special permit to leave your house each day.

An attorney in private practice is also an officer of the court, and if someone comes to them looking for a defense, it's perfectly legal and ethical for that attorney to take that case.

Remember, in America if you can't afford legal counsel, the court will appoint an attorney to your case.

In America, everyone has a right to counsel and is considered innocent until proven guilty.

Keep that in mind, children.

You don't believe that Roger Ailes and Bill O' Really had to resign among others for sexual harassment?
Oh they resigned, but not because they were guilty of sexual harassment. O'Really explained why he did, and Ailes was on his way out anyway. BTW, O'Really is after the women.

What kind of excuse is fearing for your life?
WHAT?
You are so far beyond sane... you should need a special permit to leave your house each day.
My permit trumps yours.

I'm still laughing at JC's recent boner calling Trumpies " individual thinkers."
Even been to or seen a Trump rally?
They believe every single lie that comes out of his mouth. Every single one.

Trump’s Lies vs. Your Brain
I bet you believed everything the left has told you your entire life. BTW, I'm still waiting to see a trump lie.

Oh they resigned, but not because they were guilty of sexual harassment. O'Really explained why he did, and Ailes was on his way out anyway. BTW, O'Really is after the women.
Moron doesn't know Fox had to pay huge settlements to OReilly's victims but then got tired of it and FIRED HIS PERVERT ASS.

Moron doesn't know Fox had to pay huge settlements to OReilly's victims but then got tired of it and FIRED HIS PERVERT ASS.
That came from his contract dumb ass.

Bill O’Reilly Settled New Harassment Claim, Then Fox Renewed His Contract

On election day/night, it was one huge White Trump rally! Victory was the result.

White Power
3141-counties-trump-won.jpg

I'm still laughing at JC's recent boner calling Trumpies " individual thinkers."
Even been to or seen a Trump rally?
They believe every single lie that comes out of his mouth. Every single one.

Trump’s Lies vs. Your Brain
I bet you believed everything the left has told you your entire life. BTW, I'm still waiting to see a trump lie.
No you didn't just say that.
How about today's lie?
" The words on that Access Hollywood tape wasn't mine. "
October 2016: I apologize for the lewd words on that ACess Hollywood tape.

Just when I think you can't embarasss yourself any more damn... you do it again.

Forum List

Back