Doug Jones linked to the KKK?

On election day/night, it was one huge White Trump rally! Victory was the result.

White Power
3141-counties-trump-won.jpg

Your map makes it look like Trump won New York.

Or put another way, your map makes you look even more retarded than your usual state of retardation.

BTW, I'm still waiting to see a trump lie.

On his very first day in office he came out swinging lying thru his teeth.
" I have the largest electoral college victory since Reagan."

Trump's 306-vote win was actually only the largest Electoral College victory since the previous election when former president Barack Obama was re-elected with 332 votes in 2012.

When NBC News' Peter Alexander pointed out the inaccuracy, Trump said he meant he won the largest electoral win of any Republican since Reagan. He was informed that George H.W. Bush won with 426 votes in 1988.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Breaking news! Doug Jones has racist anti Jew bones in his closet... His past has come back to slap him...

Doug Jones Linked to Holocaust Deniers and KKK in Shocking Report

Hang in there good people of Alabama.

Yeah- Doug Jones is connected to the KKK by his prosecution and conviction of the assholes who blew kids up.

No wonder the people of Alabama have issues with him.

My own mother was born in Montgomery and she has nothing good to say about those "tight-arses" down there! Fk 'em; they'll do what they want and probably go ahead and elect a "child molester" to represent them in the Senate! More power to them! Let the whole thing slide; maybe they can be in the sewer by 2018! :dunno: :poke: :eek: o_O

Breaking news! Doug Jones has racist anti Jew bones in his closet... His past has come back to slap him...

I kid you not- this is too good to be true.

You are attacking Jones- for being the lawyer for a Conservative Alabaman- who worked for the Republican Administration- and is linked to Oliver North- supplying the Contras.

Let us recap:
Tom Posey- described as a 'Conservative Alabaman'
Investigated and accused of being hired by the Republican adminstration and illegally supplying the contras under Reagan- and his lawyer defending him was Jones.

LOL- so that means of course that Oliver North is 'linked' to the KKK- and so is Ronald Reagan!

WASHINGTON -- A lawyer for Tom Posey, the conservative Alabama activist accused of shipping arms to the Nicaraguan rebels with the help of a White House liaison, said his client would rebut the allegations in a meeting today with the Senate staff investigating the Iran-Contra scandal

Posey acknowledges working with the liaison, Robert Owen, but denies any involvement in weapons shipments to the Contras at a time when U.S. military aid to them was illegal, according to his attorney Douglas Jones.

Owen, a former Republican Senate aide, was a State Department consultant who served as liaison for the Contras and Lt. Col. Oliver North of the National Security Council in 1985 and 1986 -- during the time North apparently diverted profits to the rebels from covert U.S. arms sales to Iran.

News like that might just help him in Alabamy.

Yes and you support the kkk defending man.!

You oppose the man who sent the KKK to prison.

Jones never defended the KKK- never even defended a member of the KKK.

But I do think it is fascination that you think that a contractor of the Republican Adminstration, linked to Oliver North, is part of the KKK.

I look forward to your denunciation of both Oliver North and Reagan- as being a KKK employer.

I kid you not- this is too good to be true.

You are attacking Jones- for being the lawyer for a Conservative Alabaman- who worked for the Republican Administration- and is linked to Oliver North- supplying the Contras.

Let us recap:
Tom Posey- described as a 'Conservative Alabaman'
Investigated and accused of being hired by the Republican adminstration and illegally supplying the contras under Reagan- and his lawyer defending him was Jones.

LOL- so that means of course that Oliver North is 'linked' to the KKK- and so is Ronald Reagan!

WASHINGTON -- A lawyer for Tom Posey, the conservative Alabama activist accused of shipping arms to the Nicaraguan rebels with the help of a White House liaison, said his client would rebut the allegations in a meeting today with the Senate staff investigating the Iran-Contra scandal

Posey acknowledges working with the liaison, Robert Owen, but denies any involvement in weapons shipments to the Contras at a time when U.S. military aid to them was illegal, according to his attorney Douglas Jones.

Owen, a former Republican Senate aide, was a State Department consultant who served as liaison for the Contras and Lt. Col. Oliver North of the National Security Council in 1985 and 1986 -- during the time North apparently diverted profits to the rebels from covert U.S. arms sales to Iran.

More far left religious dogma not connected to reality.

Just another trolling attempt to bash anything not far left!

But anyone that backed Hilary does not have a leg to stand on in this fight!

Forum List

Back