Doug Jones linked to the KKK?

I am just enjoying this so much- so far the right has only revealed that Jones was the lawyer for a gun loving Conservative Republican darling leading a group of ultra conservatives linked to Reagan- who Conservatives now condemn for being part of the KKK

BESSEMER, ALA. -- These are not the best of times for the pro-contra group known as Civilian Materiel Assistance, which yesterday wrapped up its national convention here at a hotel named Journey's End.

The group's president and founder, Tom Posey, is under threat of indictment or alleged gun-running to Central America and is also a target of a wide-ranging civil suit. Peace initiatives from every quarter seem to be poisoning the air, sapping the enthusiasm of the fighters in the field. Official American aid to the anti-Sandinista rebels, which runs out this month, may not be renewed by Congress. Even Ronald Reagan -- he of "I'm a contra, too!" -- has appeared at times to be backsliding.

The sky this weekend was appropriately gray, the weather unseasonably cool. It was against this backdrop that something under 100 conventioneers from as far away as Alaska and the Caribbean -- many in combat fatigues and jungle boots, and a few women in camouflage skirts -- came to celebrate the contras and to vent their frustrations, which were considerable and severe.

Are you far left drone trolls ever going to post the links to your articles?

Are you contard trolls ever going to stop lying about Jones?

Are you far left drone trolls going to stop making up stuff to defend him just because your far left religious leaders want you to?

If you have a link to the article posted, p[lease post it and stop trolling!

Feel free to disprove any of the articles I have cited.

Jones was the lawyer for a Conservative Contra figure- linked to Ronald Reagan.

Who was never a KKK member.

I am just enjoying this so much- so far the right has only revealed that Jones was the lawyer for a gun loving Conservative Republican darling leading a group of ultra conservatives linked to Reagan- who Conservatives now condemn for being part of the KKK

BESSEMER, ALA. -- These are not the best of times for the pro-contra group known as Civilian Materiel Assistance, which yesterday wrapped up its national convention here at a hotel named Journey's End.

The group's president and founder, Tom Posey, is under threat of indictment or alleged gun-running to Central America and is also a target of a wide-ranging civil suit. Peace initiatives from every quarter seem to be poisoning the air, sapping the enthusiasm of the fighters in the field. Official American aid to the anti-Sandinista rebels, which runs out this month, may not be renewed by Congress. Even Ronald Reagan -- he of "I'm a contra, too!" -- has appeared at times to be backsliding.

The sky this weekend was appropriately gray, the weather unseasonably cool. It was against this backdrop that something under 100 conventioneers from as far away as Alaska and the Caribbean -- many in combat fatigues and jungle boots, and a few women in camouflage skirts -- came to celebrate the contras and to vent their frustrations, which were considerable and severe.

Are you far left drone trolls going to stop making up stuff to defend him just because your far left religious leaders want you to?

See how the far left works?

The post known bunk, with no links, then expect you to prove them wrong!

Seriously, two year olds are smarter than this.

So come on post your link!

News like that might just help him in Alabamy.

Yes and you support the kkk defending man.!

You oppose the man who sent the KKK to prison.

Jones never defended the KKK- never even defended a member of the KKK.

But I do think it is fascination that you think that a contractor of the Republican Adminstration, linked to Oliver North, is part of the KKK.

I look forward to your denunciation of both Oliver North and Reagan- as being a KKK employer.

See how the far left drone trolls will spin this to push their religious agenda?

The case was reopened the year before Jones was appointed, but did not pick up traction until his appointment.

He prosecuted the case, the jury made the decisions, he was not the judge. As many would say he just did his job.

Just like a public defender who has the job of defending a murder.

But all he did was his job as prosecutor and nothing else.

LOL- what is very funny is that this thread is all about an attempt to attack Jones for doing his job- by making a bizarre false association of Posey to the KKK- for defending a man who was not part of the KKK- but was instead a Conservative Republican darling who did the dirty work of the Reagan administration.

Yes- Jones did his job and prosecuted the KKK.

No- Jones never defended the KKK as you have lied and claimed.

Jones did however defend a Conservative Reagan era Contra operative- you know- Jones doing his job.

So you have no link to back up what you posted.

See this is how the far left acts when you ask them to post a link to what they posted!

I am challenging you right now to provide a link to prove that Jones ever defended the KKK- as you accused him of.

Go for it

So Jones was hired to represent a guy whose personal beliefs many of us would find reprehensible, he defended the guy to the best of his ability which resulted in a positive outcome for his client? Have I got that about right?

What's the problem? Are there some morons who think the he shares the same beliefs as his client? Is that it?

Idiots.

No Jones was the prosecutor..

According to the Fox article:

"The Democratic nominee in the heated Alabama Senate race once defended a man in court who has ties to the Ku Klux Klan and Holocaust deniers, complicating his record on the campaign trail as a civil rights champion...

...But while Jones and the media tout his prosecution of the KKK members, his lesser-known record as a private defense attorney in the 1980s is often overlooked. In one case, he defended Tom Posey, the infamous figure during the Iran-Contra scandal, who had ties with the KKK and Holocaust deniers."

I know he prosecuted the KKK members for the church bombing, I got that. This thread seems to be attempting to tell us that, because he defended Posey, he holds the same beliefs as Posey. That's ludicrous. That's like saying Irving Kanarek believed in murder because he represented Manson...

I can't force you to click on the link. But I can point out that the link is there.

Now provide the link that shows that Jones ever defended the KKK.

Yes and you support the kkk defending man.!

But I do think it is fascination that you think that a contractor of the Republican Adminstration, linked to Oliver North, is part of the KKK.

I look forward to your denunciation of both Oliver North and Reagan- as being a KKK employer.

See how the far left drone trolls will spin this to push their religious agenda?

The case was reopened the year before Jones was appointed, but did not pick up traction until his appointment.

He prosecuted the case, the jury made the decisions, he was not the judge. As many would say he just did his job.

LOL- what is very funny is that this thread is all about an attempt to attack Jones for doing his job- by making a bizarre false association of Posey to the KKK- for defending a man who was not part of the KKK- but was instead a Conservative Republican darling who did the dirty work of the Reagan administration.

Jones did however defend a Conservative Reagan era Contra operative- you know- Jones doing his job.

See this is how the far left acts when you ask them to post a link to what they posted!

I am challenging you right now to provide a link to prove that Jones ever defended the KKK- as you accused him of.

Go for it

What does this response have to do with you not [posting a link to the article in your post!

Reaching deep there far left drone troll!

BTW, I'm still waiting to see a trump lie.

On his very first day in office he came out swinging lying thru his teeth.
" I have the largest electoral college victory since Reagan."

Trump's 306-vote win was actually only the largest Electoral College victory since the previous election when former president Barack Obama was re-elected with 332 votes in 2012.

When NBC News' Peter Alexander pointed out the inaccuracy, Trump said he meant he won the largest electoral win of any Republican since Reagan. He was informed that George H.W. Bush won with 426 votes in 1988.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

And his trumpanzees are like a whore sitting on Pinocchio's face........

So Jones was hired to represent a guy whose personal beliefs many of us would find reprehensible, he defended the guy to the best of his ability which resulted in a positive outcome for his client? Have I got that about right?

What's the problem? Are there some morons who think the he shares the same beliefs as his client? Is that it?

Idiots.

No Jones was the prosecutor..

According to the Fox article:

"The Democratic nominee in the heated Alabama Senate race once defended a man in court who has ties to the Ku Klux Klan and Holocaust deniers, complicating his record on the campaign trail as a civil rights champion...

...But while Jones and the media tout his prosecution of the KKK members, his lesser-known record as a private defense attorney in the 1980s is often overlooked. In one case, he defended Tom Posey, the infamous figure during the Iran-Contra scandal, who had ties with the KKK and Holocaust deniers."

I know he prosecuted the KKK members for the church bombing, I got that. This thread seems to be attempting to tell us that, because he defended Posey, he holds the same beliefs as Posey. That's ludicrous. That's like saying Irving Kanarek believed in murder because he represented Manson...

Well not only that- they fail to provide any evidence that Posey had any links to the KKK.

Posey is certainly linked to Reagan and Oliver North.

So if Jones is guilty because of this- Reagan and Oliver North certainly were to an even greater degree.

I can't force you to click on the link. But I can point out that the link is there.

No there is no link your post silly far left drone!

Better get new glasses!

Go for it

What does this response have to do with you not [posting a link to the article in your post!

Once again- link is right there- your computer illiteracy is not my problem

Conservatives now condemn for being part of the KKK
RALLYING ROUND THE CONTRA CAUSE

BESSEMER, ALA. -- These are not the best of times for the pro-contra

So lets review:

Jones did however defend a Conservative Reagan era Contra operative- you know- Jones doing his job

I have provided links.

You have done what you usually do- troll.

Better get new glasses!

Go for it

So lets review:

Jones did however defend a Conservative Reagan era Contra operative- you know- Jones doing his job

I have provided links.

So you use the far left hack site the Washington post!

Go figure a far left drone troll uses a know far left hack site!

Better get new glasses!

See the OP the link is there!

So you got any non far left religious dogma hack sites you can use to back up your claims?

Go for it

So lets review:

I have provided links.

So you use the far left hack site the Washington post!

Go figure a far left drone troll uses a know far left hack site!

LOL- you whined and whined for a link- now you whine because you got a link.

Better get new glasses!

See the OP the link is there!

Absolutely nothing in that link says Jones ever defended the KKK.

You lied and claimed that Jones defended the KKK- here is the quote:

Yes and you support the kkk defending man.

Show a citation showing that Jones ever defended the KKK or any member of the KKK- if you don't- you are just admitting you are lying.

I can't believe this bullshit thread is still in Politics. Just because someone is a defense attorney of a person doesn't make them connected. Should we then list all the Republican lawyers that have defended a murderer?

Forum List

Back