Doug Jones linked to the KKK?

I am just enjoying this so much- so far the right has only revealed that Jones was the lawyer for a gun loving Conservative Republican darling leading a group of ultra conservatives linked to Reagan- who Conservatives now condemn for being part of the KKK
RALLYING ROUND THE CONTRA CAUSE

BESSEMER, ALA. -- These are not the best of times for the pro-contra group known as Civilian Materiel Assistance, which yesterday wrapped up its national convention here at a hotel named Journey's End.

The group's president and founder, Tom Posey, is under threat of indictment or alleged gun-running to Central America and is also a target of a wide-ranging civil suit. Peace initiatives from every quarter seem to be poisoning the air, sapping the enthusiasm of the fighters in the field. Official American aid to the anti-Sandinista rebels, which runs out this month, may not be renewed by Congress. Even Ronald Reagan -- he of "I'm a contra, too!" -- has appeared at times to be backsliding.

The sky this weekend was appropriately gray, the weather unseasonably cool. It was against this backdrop that something under 100 conventioneers from as far away as Alaska and the Caribbean -- many in combat fatigues and jungle boots, and a few women in camouflage skirts -- came to celebrate the contras and to vent their frustrations, which were considerable and severe.

Last edited:
News like that might just help him in Alabamy.

Yes and you support the kkk defending man.!

You oppose the man who sent the KKK to prison.

Jones never defended the KKK- never even defended a member of the KKK.

But I do think it is fascination that you think that a contractor of the Republican Adminstration, linked to Oliver North, is part of the KKK.

I look forward to your denunciation of both Oliver North and Reagan- as being a KKK employer.

See how the far left drone trolls will spin this to push their religious agenda?

The case was reopened the year before Jones was appointed, but did not pick up traction until his appointment.

He prosecuted the case, the jury made the decisions, he was not the judge. As many would say he just did his job.

Just like a public defender who has the job of defending a murder.

But all he did was his job as prosecutor and nothing else.

I am just enjoying this so much- so far the right has only revealed that Jones was the lawyer for a gun loving Conservative Republican darling leading a group of ultra conservatives linked to Reagan- who Conservatives now condemn for being part of the KKK

BESSEMER, ALA. -- These are not the best of times for the pro-contra group known as Civilian Materiel Assistance, which yesterday wrapped up its national convention here at a hotel named Journey's End.

The group's president and founder, Tom Posey, is under threat of indictment or alleged gun-running to Central America and is also a target of a wide-ranging civil suit. Peace initiatives from every quarter seem to be poisoning the air, sapping the enthusiasm of the fighters in the field. Official American aid to the anti-Sandinista rebels, which runs out this month, may not be renewed by Congress. Even Ronald Reagan -- he of "I'm a contra, too!" -- has appeared at times to be backsliding.

The sky this weekend was appropriately gray, the weather unseasonably cool. It was against this backdrop that something under 100 conventioneers from as far away as Alaska and the Caribbean -- many in combat fatigues and jungle boots, and a few women in camouflage skirts -- came to celebrate the contras and to vent their frustrations, which were considerable and severe.

Are you far left drone trolls ever going to post the links to your articles?

Breaking news! Doug Jones has racist anti Jew bones in his closet... His past has come back to slap him...

Doug Jones Linked to Holocaust Deniers and KKK in Shocking Report

Hang in there good people of Alabama.
Just as we figured you'd use a totally far right site to push your lies. Look at the ads on that page. lol

The Liar in Chief: Doug Jones is bad on crime
Doug Jones (attorney)
Gordon Douglas Jones (born May 4, 1954) is an American attorney, prosecutor, and politician. Jones served as the United States Attorney for the Northern District of Alabama, and is known for prosecuting the remaining two Ku Klux Klan perpetrators of the 16th Street Baptist Church bombing which killed four African-American girls, along with securing an indictment against the Olympic Park Bomber.[1]
No wonder the GOP doesn't like him.

PRIVATE ROLE INCREASING IN FOREIGN WAR ACTIONS

Here is more about the man that Jones was the lawyer for:

WASHINGTON, Oct. 11— In the last four years, with the public blessing of the Reagan Administration and perhaps its covert support, a network of private citizens made up of former military men and anti-Communist political groups have taken an increasing role in foreign military operations.

The extent of private-sector involvement in Central America has surfaced dramatically twice in the last two years, first in September 1984 when a helicopter flown by two American veterans belonging to an Alabama-based organization then called Civilian Military Assistance, was shot down over Nicaragua, killing the two pilots.

The group, led by Tom Posey, a former Marine corporal and Vietnam veteran, said it had 1,000 members, who, Mr. Posey said, had contributed $3 million in ''nonmilitary'' aid to Nicaraguan rebels based in Honduras.

'Quite in Line,' Reagan Says

In the wake of that incident, President Reagan said that such private operations were ''quite in line with what has been a pretty well established tradition in our country'' and that he would ''not be inclined to interfere.''

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP90-00965R000605040019-0.pdf

Here is a document listing the players in the Reagan Administration Contra funding- and yep- there is Posey again.

So remember this- and repeat it often

When Moore's supporters accuse Jones of being connected to the KKK- they are also saying that Reagan was connected to the KKK.

Poor little snowflake- when I point out your lies- you just slip back into your trolldome.

If Jones was 'connected' to the KKK- then Reagan was the grand wizard of the KKK.

So Jones was hired to represent a guy whose personal beliefs many of us would find reprehensible, he defended the guy to the best of his ability which resulted in a positive outcome for his client? Have I got that about right?

What's the problem? Are there some morons who think the he shares the same beliefs as his client? Is that it?

Idiots.

Poor little snowflake- when I point out your lies- you just slip back into your trolldome.

If Jones was 'connected' to the KKK- then Reagan was the grand wizard of the KKK.

No far left drone troll you did not provide links to your article, which means you claim the material as your own. Far left drone troll fail!

So post the link.

And you r debunked religious dogma, is nothing to be concerned about. All you have shown is you will lie to protect the far left religion at all costs!

Just as we figured you'd use a totally far right site to push your lies. Look at the ads on that page
Just following your lead dullard...now you know what it feels like. BUUUUUAAAAAAHAHAHAHA and I give this site more cred than CNN and MSNBC
Of course you give that site more cred. That's not the least bit surprising.

So Jones was hired to represent a guy whose personal beliefs many of us would find reprehensible, he defended the guy to the best of his ability which resulted in a positive outcome for his client? Have I got that about right?

What's the problem? Are there some morons who think the he shares the same beliefs as his client? Is that it?

Idiots.

No Jones was the prosecutor..

But I do think it is fascination that you think that a contractor of the Republican Adminstration, linked to Oliver North, is part of the KKK.

I look forward to your denunciation of both Oliver North and Reagan- as being a KKK employer.

See how the far left drone trolls will spin this to push their religious agenda?

The case was reopened the year before Jones was appointed, but did not pick up traction until his appointment.

He prosecuted the case, the jury made the decisions, he was not the judge. As many would say he just did his job.

LOL- what is very funny is that this thread is all about an attempt to attack Jones for doing his job- by making a bizarre false association of Posey to the KKK- for defending a man who was not part of the KKK- but was instead a Conservative Republican darling who did the dirty work of the Reagan administration.

Yes- Jones did his job and prosecuted the KKK.

No- Jones never defended the KKK as you have lied and claimed.

Jones did however defend a Conservative Reagan era Contra operative- you know- Jones doing his job.

Idiots.

No Jones was the prosecutor..
Jones was the prosecutor in the prosecution of the KKK murderers.

Jones never defended any KKK member.

Are you contard trolls ever going to stop lying about Jones?

An attorney in private practice is also an officer of the court, and if someone comes to them looking for a defense, it's perfectly legal and ethical for that attorney to take that case.

Remember, in America if you can't afford legal counsel, the court will appoint an attorney to your case.

In America, everyone has a right to counsel and is considered innocent until proven guilty.

Keep that in mind, children.
They need to remember that.

LOL- what is very funny is that this thread is all about an attempt to attack Jones for doing his job- by making a bizarre false association of Posey to the KKK- for defending a man who was not part of the KKK- but was instead a Conservative Republican darling who did the dirty work of the Reagan administration.

Jones did however defend a Conservative Reagan era Contra operative- you know- Jones doing his job.

So you have no link to back up what you posted.

See this is how the far left acts when you ask them to post a link to what they posted!

Does it surprise you that Fox would pimp for a child molester? We know you do... but with the sexual harassment station you would think they would have learned their lesson by now.
oh the irony of that post.
Did it hurt you that Fox is known as the sexual harassment station?
I don't believe any of it. just saying, waiting years to divulge something one never reported is wrong no matter who it is. same is true with the CNN folks.
You don't believe that Roger Ailes and Bill O' Really had to resign among others for sexual harassment?
Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber you shock the shit out of me.
Oh they resigned, but not because they were guilty of sexual harassment. O'Really explained why he did, and Ailes was on his way out anyway. BTW, O'Really is after the women.
There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.....

So you have no link to back up what you posted.

See this is how the far left acts when you ask them to post a link to what they posted!

check again Pocahontas

Are you contard trolls ever going to stop lying about Jones?

Are you far left drone trolls going to stop making up stuff to defend him just because your far left religious leaders want you to?

If you have a link to the article posted, p[lease post it and stop trolling!

On election day/night, it was one huge White Trump rally! Victory was the result.

White Power
3141-counties-trump-won.jpg
Isn't it funny how trumpanzees believe that counties vote and not people.......:lol:

Forum List

Back